Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entities andenergies can be anywhere.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChristineC
Channeler
Channeler
ChristineC

Entities andenergies can be anywhere. Empty
PostSubject: Entities andenergies can be anywhere.   Entities andenergies can be anywhere. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:22 pm

I try to walk at least 4 times a week,,,so last Saturday during my walk I went to the park up the street with my dog and kids.

The kids were playing and I was walking the dog up and around where the playground was still in sight of the kids.

I sat down on the bench to tie my shoe,,,I was neither meditating nor aware of my surroundings really...only thing I was aware of was my huffing and puffing LOL.

I suddenly was positive someone was standing behind me...the dog however did not make any indication there was and he would have,,I turned to look and saw a dark rectangular shape standing right there,,I saw on young boy but nothing else,,the boy ran off so to speak and the shape which was extremely dark came forward.

I became freezing!! You know that bone chilling feeling when something is around I felt very threatened and just completely uneasy,,,I did not sense it was human to be honest I really did not think it was but what it was I really don't know as I refused to hear or accept any communication fromit and shut off any entrance ways etc.

I simply stared "I am sorry I do not feel comfortable communicating with you right now, thank you"

I continued my walk and then went down to where the kids were.

I once again saw the young boy near the trees but he seemed very timid and not seeking to communicate,,I felt so sad for him ( understand I saw this as a spirit boy) but did not push anything.

It bothered me for this whole week,,I did some visualizations for the young boy and tried to communicate from afar to him and encourage him to move on.

Thing is as well this week it has been really weird,,very snarly around the house and I was being constantly awakened by something several times a night. Not something I appreciate on any level. LOL

I sensed it was this entity and have upped my personal clearings and home clearing which seemed to help but it is still kind of hanging back waiting to find an opening.

I look at this as a learning experience and accept i would not have had it happen if I was unable to work with it and around it,,ass I do every thing that happens.

But my point is that we can never know where there may be a spirit or entity who will do something in our lives,,I neither brought this on,,sought this out or provoked anything so we always need to be spiritually sound and aware of what is going on.

Whatever it was has mostly left now but it did bring some icky dark stuff the short time it was here.

I am always seeing these TV shows where they go on investigations and provoke spirits,,it makes me sad because people simply do not know what they can be getting into.

That's all I wanted to share!

Very Happy

rose :wiz:
Back to top Go down
http://peacefulreadings.com
Gracie
Astral Traveller
Astral Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Entities andenergies can be anywhere.   Entities andenergies can be anywhere. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:00 am

Good story and good food for thought.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Entities andenergies can be anywhere.   Entities andenergies can be anywhere. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:41 pm

You raise some very good points Christine.

Spirits can be anywhere. They are no longer bound by a physical body. It is a bit of a bugbear of mine that people think they only hang out in cemeteries and haunted houses. I mean come on, if you were a ghost and could go anywhere you want with a mere thought, would you choose to stick to a cemetery?? Okay, well I might because I find them really calming, but most people would go other places. The spirits hanging out in the cemeteries and haunted locations are usually there due to an emotional or energetic tie to the place. Perhaps they are still attached to their physical remains and refuse to believe they have died. Or maybe they are tied to their old home because of all the memories there, or maybe they are 'haunting' a special building where something that changed their life happened and still holds the energy imprint of that time. These are just a few reasons why spirits are connected with the obvious two places most associated with them. Spirits can also have an energetic connection to a person and follow them around or they can be attracted to sensitives who apparently are like a bright burning light which attracts all the moths (spirits) because they act as a gateway between dimensions. And as the number of sensitives increases on the planet, so too will the spirit activity.

Provoking - :affraid: If someone walked into your home and started to provoke you what sort of reaction do you think you would give them? It horrifies me to see the disrespect paid to the dead just to get a reaction. Okay maybe the ghost hunters did not know the person in real life, but that spirit was/is someone's mother or father, sister or brother, child or grandparent, or loved one. Face to face in the flesh they would probably never speak so rudely to them. So what makes it okay to do it in the after life? Ignorance is the only answer I can come up with. Many ghost investigators treat the dead like performing dogs and it sickens me. They have a choice not to respond. Perhaps the spirit does not know how to communicate across the dimensions or it is not possible. Maybe they cannot manifest enough energy to do it or they simply want to be left alone. In any case, respect is the key. Communication and interaction relies on it. There is no room for bully tactics in a scientific investigation. It is unethical. Not to mention inhumane.

Little wonder when things go wrong the person affected cries victim when it is the spirit who was provoked who is the real victim. It is high time that a new framework be developed for investigating the unknown. You are right Christine, people are uninformed and making dangerous choices which can negatively impact their lives.

I applaud you for speaking respectfully and kindly to the entity in the park trying to make contact with you. Most astral beings will respect boundaries of the living when voiced in that way. The little boy you saw - sounds like you have an energetic connection to him. Perhaps some cord cutting necessary unless there is a definite message from him to you. One point I want to make is that just because we are aware of spirits or can see them, does not mean they want anything from us. We walk past trees each day but we don't feel compelled to stop and help every one of them. However if we see one wilting then we know it is communicating a need for water so we might get some and help it. So too with ghosts. Many might look sad or be injured but that could just be them projecting emotions or events from their physical life to identify themselves. Unless a spirit directly communicates then we can't know for sure if they need our help or not. I think there are too many assumptions made about ghosts that have no real basis.

And lastly your icky dark energy - it is your home now so claim it. You don't have to put up with psychic invasion or attack on your own turf. You have the physical body so you have the strength on this plane. Enforce your boundaries and assert your needs. 'This is my home and you are not welcome here. Please leave.' White sage the rooms to remove negative residue. Affirm that your home is safe and free from unwelcome entities. Close the psychic portal if it is your own energy that has allowed them to come through. White light yourself and seal your home in it as well. Call on your guides to be present and protect you. Hold the thought that only positive energies are allowed through to communicate with you. Take control of the situation. Everybody deserves to feel safe in their own home. Make this your goal. It is probably even more important if you share your living space with someone prone to psychic invasion (someone with depression or a negative mindset or skeptical nature).
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
ChristineC
Channeler
Channeler
ChristineC

PostSubject: Re: Entities andenergies can be anywhere.   Entities andenergies can be anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:32 am

Gothikat!
Wonderfully put!!!
Thank you so much for your post how well informed and well written!
I agree and actually have had to just recently learned that what you said about seeing them does not mean they need help..this is a wonderful point!!!

The icky dark has left,,every once and awhile things do try to come around,,I do live with a very down and negative person so it can be trying at times and I don't blame them for everything but it is a daily thing for me to keep everything positive and flowing nicely.

I could use a new roommate though..lol

You know I remember and episode of Ghosthunters about an exhibit with Titanic relics,,they picked up an evp of a man (whom I saw myself) and it clearly stated "please help me" in such a desperate way it made me cry literally.
They said nothing of assisting him nor mentioned anything about a follow-up since I do not know what goes on behind the scenes obviously I can;t say if they did not help or what ...but the message they sent was "yeah go have fun with the ghosts and leave"..it saddens me very much because this poor soul may have been trying to communicate for a long time.
That's too bad because the message is that it is a 'hobby' to 'hunt' ghosts.
the lack of responsibility is alarming.

Love and compassion are sorely lacking in this world...
Hopefully we can share with others so they too will understand just because they have died does not mean they are unworthy of respect and care!

Your post was full of wisdom and clarity and I thank you!

rainbowsparkle

spirit guide hrtbt hrtbt hrtbt
Back to top Go down
http://peacefulreadings.com
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Entities andenergies can be anywhere.   Entities andenergies can be anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Thanks Christine ltluv It's refreshing to meet someone with similar ideas to my own about this. Yes, Ghost Hunters are a little hypocritical. They introduce themselves to the living with the line 'we're here to help', come in and stir up the ghosts, present the evidence of the activity in the home or building to the person who called them and then tell them not to fear it but accept it, and then leave. In any other profession this would be seen as gross negligence. I saw one episode earlier in the show's history where a member of their team got so spooked he yelled out 'dude, run!' and then ran away himself. He was chastised for appearing unprofessional on camera and ridiculed for his behaviour. These are not the sort of ghost hunters I would want helping me! It irks me that after over 14 years in their 'hobby' and becoming known as experts in their field, that this is the education they are giving the public about paranormal activity.

I suffered depression for many years and know how having that frequency of energy can attract lower astral beings that feed off you and cause havoc in your home. Even harder when you know it is affecting others in your house (I have three children) but you either don't know how to stop it, don't understand that it is your mental state causing it or feel powerless to do anything about it. Just as a sensitive is a beacon of light to the dead, so too the sick and depressed are an all-you-eat banquet for the lower astral entities needing energy to sustain their activities and connection here in our plane of existence. We feel it as a heaviness around our shoulders or a dark cloud we can't shift. Sometimes we are drained by them and become lethargic or apathetic, other times they cause our emotions to become raw and uncontrollable. Here lays the problem of defining whether the sickness or depression is real or caused by psychic attack itself.

As you know, there is only so much outside people can do for the person in the situation. It is not always accepted if we try to counsel the person or make them aware of the extras they are carrying. Direct contact with the entities usually won't do any good either. They aren't about to give up their energy source in a hurry! But we can protect ourselves in the ways I described in my last post. We can also ask the person's guides to help them, either directly if we are able or through our own guides. Perhaps one way to help your room mate is to give them a gift of a smoky quartz, preferably in a piece of jewelery that they can wear on their person to absorb some of the negativity and weaken their energetic connection with the astral entities? Another way you could help is to try and get the person out of the house and into the sunlight and fresh air to kick start their endorphins and let their body do the feel good work to lessen their depression. Even better if you can get them out to the beach or somewhere green with lots of plants. Nature is a great disperser of negative energy. Even just patting a dog or cat can help remove some of the negative energy. None of these things would be thought of as spiritual remedies by someone who is not into spirituality or new age thought.

And the best thing you can do is stay detached energetically from them via cord cutting and boundary setting, and maintain your own higher frequency. This doesn't mean shutting them out or not caring. It means caring for yourself and exercising self-love because without doing that you are no help to anyone. Hope it all continues to improve for you Christine. Always a pleasure to chat with you rose
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entities andenergies can be anywhere.   Entities andenergies can be anywhere. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entities andenergies can be anywhere.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyche :: Spirituality :: Other Spirituality-
Jump to: