Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beautiful pale amethyst

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

Beautiful pale amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful pale amethyst   Beautiful pale amethyst Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:43 am

I was very taken with a pale amethyst pendant in a jewellery store the other day. I can't stop thinking about it and I went back today to go and look at it again. I really feel drawn to it, so it obviously matches something inside me at the moment, or something that I need. It's sort of expensive ($65) but they said I can put it on lay-by... I went to the supermarket today to buy dinner with only $4, so obviously the amethyst will have to wait... I looked up pale amethyst on the internet, and it turns out that this colour stone is actually known as 'pink amethyst'. I couldn't find much info on its metaphysical properties, though, except for that it brings some properties of rose quartz to the other properties of amethyst and that it is good for concentration and thinking. Does anyone have a book that contains any info on pink amethyst?

Some pics of pink amethyst from the internet. (I find it to be such a beautiful colour!)

Beautiful pale amethyst 4185cSpgkVL._SL500_AA280_

Beautiful pale amethyst 51uGdB1NmNL._SL500_AA280_

Beautiful pale amethyst KunziteFac2

http://hubpages.com/hub/Pink-Amethyst-Meaning

Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: Pink Amethyst Meaning85   Beautiful pale amethyst Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:41 am

And look where I find the GEMLOVER, of ALL Places. Whoo would of guessed it ???? lol!

Pink Amethyst Meaning85

I am sure everybody has heard about amethyst as one of the most beautiful semi precious stones. Its original deep purple color is what sets this stone apart from any other stone, and it is practically impossible to mix it up with any other crystal, or gemstone. But what about the other possible amethyst colors, and in particular what about pink amethyst?

Amethyst is a variety of quartz and is characterized by its violet color. Therefore, by definition there can be no other amethyst colors. But in reality, things look differently. There are also quartz crystals, known as prasiolite stones in the mineral collecting community, which possess light green color. Those natural prasiolite stones (but unfortunately also some lab enhanced amethyst crystals manipulated in order to get the desired change of color), when used in jewelry design are often addressed to as green amethysts. And finally, if the color of the amethyst possesses a touch of lavender or if it is light lilac and slightly grayish, it is classified as pink amethyst.

Raw amethyst crystal

Pale Amethyst Nuances

Recently we have observed an increased popularity of the pale amethyst tones, mostly pale green, or pale pink. It appears that an ever increasing number of people are drawn to these delicate nuances, and this is especially true with the so called "green amethyst" gems. Pink amethyst is not as popular as their green relatives, but nevertheless some individuals prefer pink over all the other colors in the spectrum.This is the reason as to why we are faced with new products on the jewelry markets adorned with these gemstones of pale pink colors.

Metaphysical Properties

So, let us see what the meaning of these pink amethyst stones is and how to approach their metaphysical essence? While amethyst itself is known to be able to help alleviate all sort of addictive behavior, its pink shades can contribute to enhancing our love and tolerance. The pink color belongs to the region of the heart, and literary, this color together with the green most intensely influences the heart area of our body and corresponds to the heart energy center.

The specimens with deep purple color are especially helpful when we need to adopt new spiritual and metaphysical concepts. They increase intuition and help in installing peace and crystal thoughts. To the first-class detoxification abilities of amethyst, the more lilac tones can add a note of soothing and comfort -- attributes that are very much needed when we have to break up with our bad habits and wrong everyday patterns.

Very often I like to sleep with an amethyst crystal under my pillow. Sometimes, I also alternate between amethyst and rose quartz. The first is helpful if I want to have lucid or conscious dreams, or if I want to recall a dream in the morning. The second is more beneficial for the heart, for emotional balance and emotional healing. By using pink amethyst, the original intensity of amethyst in the area of the mind can be eased down and at the same time it can be combined with the energies of the heart.

When you find yourself pulled towards these pink shades of amethyst, then it must be the stone whose energy and vibration are exactly what you need most in your current situation. All this, of course, provided that the stone itself hasn't been manipulated in laboratory. Any stone that has been lab created or manipulated in any way with making profit in mind, is not so great when it comes to its energy influx. Very often no additional knowledge about crystal charging and programming is needed. The pink amethyst healing energies can work even while we are not aware of them, since they do not affect our physical body directly -- they act on our body's more subtle energy field.

Conslusions
If we had to summarize the meaning of pink amethyst we would say that the peace, warmth and harmony of amethyst are augmented by the lovely soothing touch of pale lilac or lavender tones in this crystal. Pink amethyst approaches rose quartz in its properties, but at the same time it keeps all the important amethyst features within.

Related articles about the metaphysical meaning of stones
•Opal stones: types, properties and meaning
Opal stones are among the visually most attractive gemstones. Due to the relative rarity of some of the variations of opal and their bad reputation in the past, they are not extremely popular in the new age...
•The metaphysical meaning of hematite
In this article I would like to talk about several important metaphysical properties of hematite. Prior to that, let us examine some of hematite's physical and chemical properties. What is the composition of...
•The metaphysical properties of malachite stones
Metaphysical stones and crystals have recently experienced a surge in popularity amongst the followers of the new age spiritual movement. Not only are individual stones and minerals believed to possess...
•Rutilated quartz jewelry
Rutilated quartz jewelry is specific in many aspects, but what makes it really special are the particular properties of rutile quartz. Therefore, in order to fully appreciate the beauty and meaning of this...

Link to Hubpages.com
http://hubpages.com/hub/Pink-Amethyst-Meaning
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful pale amethyst   Beautiful pale amethyst Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:54 am

Solane Star wrote:
When you find yourself pulled towards these pink shades of amethyst, then it must be the stone whose energy and vibration are exactly what you need most in your current situation. All this, of course, provided that the stone itself hasn't been manipulated in laboratory. Any stone that has been lab created or manipulated in any way with making profit in mind, is not so great when it comes to its energy influx. Very often no additional knowledge about crystal charging and programming is needed. The pink amethyst healing energies can work even while we are not aware of them, since they do not affect our physical body directly -- they act on our body's more subtle energy field.

urok

Back to top Go down
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful pale amethyst   Beautiful pale amethyst Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:13 am

Thanks for posting the info, Solane. rainbowsparkle

I'm sure I need to be in contact with this crystal. The man who does the buying for the store has just returned from India with lots of new things, including this very special, one-off pink amethyst. I think I want to put it on the same chain alongside my little moonstone, which I purchased from the same store two years ago. Hopefully it won't be sold to another person between now and Friday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful pale amethyst   Beautiful pale amethyst Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Gem, I hope you are able to 'get' that crystal. It sounds perfect for you - like a good friend for you. Best wishes for you in acquiring it. pnkhrt
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful pale amethyst   Beautiful pale amethyst Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:09 pm

Thank you Nuelma, I was able to acquire it and I love it! rainbow2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful pale amethyst   Beautiful pale amethyst Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful pale amethyst
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyche :: Spirituality :: Auras, Chakras & Crystals-
Jump to: