Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mercury in Sagittarius: Bright, Far-Sighted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Mercury in Sagittarius: Bright, Far-Sighted Empty
PostSubject: Mercury in Sagittarius: Bright, Far-Sighted   Mercury in Sagittarius: Bright, Far-Sighted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:41 am

Molly Hall About.com
Monday November 8, 2010

Mercury bounds into fire sign Sagittarius today, and will be there for part of the upcoming Mercury Rx cycle. This has been a year of secrets revealed -- both personal and ones at society's foundations. Now with Mercury in Sagittarius, we can see with curious eyes, how things are connected.

If we're seeing through illusions, Mercury here lights up our passion to learn and expand our vision. With all kinds of revelations and rumors flying -- about "time" as we know it ending, Earth moving into new frequencies, alternative histories of humanity, and possible 'alien' contact -- we're alert to forming to Big Pictures from the knowledge.

This kindles the thrill of seeking knowledge or spiritual experiences. It might involve research of ancient lands or travel. Fast-moving conversations now are like a journey, where you end up some place other than where you started. We're mentally adaptable, which is vital, since so much is changing around us -- and so fast!

As secrets rise, we're able to adjust our thinking, with this mutable Mercury. Things that otherwise were puzzles, start to make sense. You go farther, when you stay alert and don't allow anything to dull your consciousness. For example, Astrologer Ingrid Naiman just posted a review called What in the World are They Spraying? about the documentary by the same name. It's about chemtrails, the geo-engineering program that's happening everywhere but is a big secret.

What's remarkable -- which comes through in the documentary, is that it is a quest to discover the truth, mostly by scientists and citizens whose passion to know has been sparked. Often it comes from a great concern for humanity, and the Earth. In contrast, Ingrid writes about the dulled responses of those who in theory hold power in Congress. From Ingrid, "Catching these officials off guard, without make up or teleprompters, shows how completely uninformed they are, how disinterested they are in information that is vital, and how below average their IQs and behavior are. Even if one cuts some slack for failure to make appointments, this footage was shocking."

With Mercury in Sagittarius, the bright, alert and aware are in their element. If you've felt unable to think, this could give you a jolt of mental power. Those in situations where they're up against a dulled consciousness can think on their feet, and make their case with passion. This can put a fire in other people's minds, and start to clear the fogs, spells and trances that can make it hard to make progress.

Mercury will be in quick Sagittarius until December 1st, when he moves into earthy, wise Capricorn. Mercury retrograde starts on the 10th of December at 5 degrees Capricorn, and will cross into Sagittarius on the 19th. Mercury stays in Sagittarius until January 14th, 2011.

Things to Do: speak your truth (even if your voice shakes); call it like you see it; put truth above politics or pride; follow a passionate train of thought; philosophize with other bright souls; question everything; champion a cause (maybe your own); act on a hunch; think globally or galactically.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

Mercury in Sagittarius: Bright, Far-Sighted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercury in Sagittarius: Bright, Far-Sighted   Mercury in Sagittarius: Bright, Far-Sighted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:28 am

Nice. It's a good time for me and my thesis, then. Mercury will be transiting my 12th house, and I think that's working for me by helping me to dig out previously hidden information or ways to approach my topic. Hopefully it'll all be extra clear once Mercury crosses my ascendant and moves through my first house. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1