Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gracie
Astral Traveller
Astral Traveller

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: Serious question   Serious question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 pm

A friend of mine and yours, Christine is having a real hard time with an entity right now and she needs some prayers or directed meditation. I was hoping we could get together at a certain time and send her some energy collectively, strength in numbers. Where would I post such a request?
Gracie
Back to top Go down

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious question   Serious question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:11 am

We can perhaps plan something of the sort, I guess GothiKat would do the needful. In the meantime, I shall send healing and protection vibes in our group meditation.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Astral Traveller
Astral Traveller

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious question   Serious question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:36 am

That would be wonderful. She's been trying to fight this thing alone for ages and it keeps coming back! She needs a super sized prayer vigil or meditation thing, they are about the same and do the same so I don't care what people call it as long as they can send some positive energy her way.
Thanks MoonChild!
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious question   Serious question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:48 am

I am really sorry to hear about Christine's problem Gracie. Of course we can offer our help. Perhaps if we each envision Christine in a bubble of white light and pray for her safety and release from this entity's influence? I think it is really important to let Christine know that she needs to remain calm as fear is an energy source that will give the entity power and keep it attached to her. Also maybe she could call in her guides to help remove this unwanted pest. It sounds like this might be an ongoing problem. Are you able to give me any further details? How did Christine first encounter this entity and what is it doing that is disrupting her life?

Because we are from different parts of the world I am not sure how to arrange a group prayer that all could take part in at the same time. I will certainly send prayers and positive energy as I am sure others here will do as well. And I know Moonie is very gifted with channeling universal energy where it is needed. If Christine needs to chat, my pm box is always open - as it is to any one of you.

Peace be with you both halo
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Gracie
Astral Traveller
Astral Traveller

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious question   Serious question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:38 am

If you don't mind I will just copy your whole message and send it to her, that way there is no misinterpratation, (oh please excuse my spelling)! Sounds great to me. It sounds to me like she has never really had many people pray for her in basically the same time frame and I believe in prayer or meditation. It saved me when I was a toddler. Thanks so much for this, I worry about her.
Gracie
Back to top Go down
ahtuom
Channeler
Channeler
ahtuom

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious question   Serious question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:31 am

Hi Gracie, many people at one time or another seem to allow their energy to be taken from them. More likely "given" than taken. Whether it be an unknown entity or even family, friends, or those went don't like, but have to deal with on a day to day basis, or in some sort of mandated time frame.
A simple exercise shown to me:
Sit quietly & alone. Envision your personal energy trailing from your solar plexus chakra outward as a bright yellow light (sort of an umbilical cord). Call by name, or intent the person or "thing" you are giving this energy to. Demand that they (it) face you. They (it) appear before you "attached" to you by this psychic energy that flows from your solar plexus to theirs. You are facing them (it). You see or sense their satisfaction that you are aware of them receiving "your" power. At that point, quickly envision a large sword, knife, or guillotine type of blade slicing through the energy cord. See the break. See, or sense the utter surprise & the shocking realization in that person or thing. Dismiss them, "BEGONE!" Watch them fade away....
You may do this with as many people (by name) or things that you honestly believe you give your energy away to. (I first did this with 8 people I work with.) Once they have all be banished, look closely at your trailing cord of energy, still coming out of your solar plexus. Envision healing at the severed end. All the jagged edges, like a "split end" piece of hair, come together, become whole. Lastly, envision the Universal Mother, however you see her, connect yourself to Her. Feel nourishment & strength instead of a drain.
It was suggested to me to repeat this exercise for "45" days with no exceptions! I did that. It worked for me!!! I did this exercise every morning, when my mind was fresh.
I also pray that Christine finds peace & relief.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Astral Traveller
Astral Traveller

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious question   Serious question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Thank you, that is an interesting exercise and I will do that, it feels right. Christine is a good person and needs a boost and if I can help, I will. Thanks so much.
Gracie
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Astral Traveller
Astral Traveller

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious question   Serious question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:53 pm

I just talked to Christine and she told me it's not an entity but rather just bad energy and lack of energy. I still feel it may be more than she realizes but I'm not as experienced as she is or as many of you folks are so if someone could take a look and tell me what you see and what would be best, I'd appreciate it!
Thanks,
Gracie

I just want to help my friend.

Last edited by Gracie on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to say something)
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious question   Serious question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Did you ask her what she does to clear bad energy when it affects her? Maybe the fatigue is something that needs to be addressed by a doctor. Sometimes when our energy is low it can leave us open to psychic attack. I hat to say it, but truth be told, only Christine can help Christine best in this situation. You are a wonderful caring friend Gracie and we appreciate you sharing Christine's dilemma with us. It sounds to me like some meditation and relaxation would go a long way to re-energising your beautiful friend and making her feel a whole lot better.
Back to top Go down
ChristineC
Channeler
Channeler
ChristineC

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious question   Serious question Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:18 am

It is not an entity at all I would definitely know that,,,it is simply energy and I have been feeling out of sorts lately.
I live with a room mate who has rather "low" energy and it is a constant thing so it has gotten to me a bit.
I appreciate everyone's' prayers/energy etc very very much!
It really is that I am just over-run and doing too much with out finding time to meditate clear cleanse etc.

I simply thought I could ask everyone for a bit of prayer/good energy!

(((((hugs to all))))))

rainbowsparkle Cool
Back to top Go down
http://peacefulreadings.com
ChristineC
Channeler
Channeler
ChristineC

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious question   Serious question Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:20 am

Oh yes I do know I am really the only one who can clear this....was just asking for some good vibes!

hugslf
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious question   Serious question Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:08 am

Sure sweety, that is no problem Cool Hope you find some time for yourself and the stress dissipates. I remember you telling us about your housemate once before and understand the draining feelings that you continually go through. In a situation like that, you need to keep your etheric clear and undamaged. From what I know of you, you strike me as switched on enough to know this. If it is positive vibes that you need then you got them honey.

☀ mgc
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: How to Heal Psychic Attack?   Serious question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:19 pm

This post here is something I posted at another thread here and just thought I would post it here for you Christine & Gracie. Thought this information may help some.

Sent with LOVE and much LIGHT, Ladies pinkfly

How to Heal Psychic Attack?
By Joseph Ghabi

Our world is part of a beautiful Universe that surrounds us. We live in a world of natural beauty, harmony and perfection, but unfortunately humanity is playing its part in destroying that beauty. We live a life that’s based on fear, anger, hate and the wish to bring harm to each others, all the while disregarding the many blessings that exist around us in our world.

What is happening to us, does anybody really care? We live in a world of contradiction, contradiction that exists everywhere, in our continent, our country, our city, our neighborhood and even within ourselves. We enjoy making each other suffer, we enjoy seeing each other suffer, and all because it makes us feel better about ourselves in some ways because of all the fear, hate, anger, and jealousy that exists in our life. This is something we can all relate to on some level in our everyday life.

In this article, I would like us all to take a look within ourselves, and take a moment to step aside from the world that surrounds us.

You are not happy so you wish everyone around you unhappiness.
You are not able to deal with your own issues so you feel jealous of others who have worked on themselves.
You made some wrong decisions and wish that everyone around you did the same. You feel rage and anger towards anyone around you who seems to live happy and well rounded life.

We all come into this life to learn about ourselves first, then to learn about other experiences. Each one of us has different things to learn with different experiences to go through.

If you decided to become a doctor, then those are for your own reasons that mean something only to you.
If you became a psychic, again you did so for your own reasons and those reasons means something to you alone.
You became whatever you did for your own reasons that mean something to only you. So with that I am happy for you, and hope you are also happy for me, because in the end we are both here to acquire our experiences, to go through them and then learn about ourselves as individuals.

Your Soul is the upper hand in your life because your experiences play a part in your Souls evolution. You accepted the challenges and the tasks that would take place of your life before you were even born. You agreed to live out this part of your evolution, so why you keep complaining? Why you keep blaming? What is it about yourself that you are so unhappy about?

Life is a school where in areas we pass our tests and in others we fail. Regardless, you need to learn to keep moving and trying to improve upon ourselves. None of us are perfect, and if we were then what are we doing here? Some part of your experiences is your karma and other parts are just your lessons in this lifetime. You attract the people into your life that mirror something in you and you attract teachers who can help you enhance and attune your performance in this lifetime.

Life is hard as you make it so stop complicating it! You are all trying to cope with your daily activities and trying to have less hardship and abuse inflicted upon you. I means, isn’t life hard enough without adding to it with the personal abuse you bring upon yourselves?

Regardless of your position in life, whether you are a teacher, a coach, a master, a doctor or even a president, let me remind you kindly that you are still a human being. Unless you have the Soul of an ascended Master then you will have to go through some major and minor issues in your life. We are all here to progress and to learn how to deal with our own life, this is part of the responsibility that comes with being alive and there is no getting away from it.

As I mentioned before, many people becoming jealous of others anytime they see someone trying to better themselves in any way and cope with their life in a positive way. This leads to negative thoughts and feelings toward others, and whether those thoughts and feelings are conscious or unconscious this leads to psychic attack being projected to those people.

What is a psychic attack?

Psychic attack is simply negative energy that someone sends with the conscious or unconscious intention to inflict harm upon you, your life or your family. Harm can be launched towards your emotional, physical, spiritual or mental state. Those negative energies can be projected in the form of thought, based mainly upon jealousy toward you. It can also happen for many reasons other than jealousy.

My belief is that psychic attack can be influenced 98% of the time by someone in your surrounding that you already know, even friends or family members, although is not always intentional, as I said before these thought forms can be sent either sent consciously or unconsciously. When they are sent unconsciously, the person sending the thoughts are doing so without their own awareness and jealousy, envy or anger are usually the motivation behind them. A consciously attack is when someone deliberately means harm to you and can be compared to black magic, witchcraft and spell casting.

Remember that psychic attack is less about you than it is about the weakness of your attacker.

Reasons as to why someone would want attack you psychically:

1- They are jealous.
2- Your life is progressing forward while theirs is stagnant.
3- They are envious of your looks, your career, your wife or husband, your environment.
4- They are living in their dark side at the moment
5- Lack of self conviction.
6- Fear.

If you consciously send negative energy toward someone else with the intention of inflicting harm, then what you send is exactly what you will attract upon yourself in your own life. The Universal Law of karma states that what goes around comes back around to you multiplied.

What are the symptoms of a psychic attack?

Here are some examples of what you can experience whilst under a psychic attack.

1- Dreaming very frightening nightmares.
2- Seeing your attacker in a devilish way, either in your dreams, your meditation or in your thoughts.
3- Feeling tired and depleted of energy constantly and for no reason.
4- Having pains in the same place at the same time on a regular basis.
5- Experiencing illness or pains in areas of weakness that your attacker is already aware of.
6- Lack of concentration and feelings of laziness when it comes to completing daily tasks.
7- Having unusually painful, even severe cases, headaches accompanied with vomiting or dizziness.
8- Questioning or doubting your direction in life, even after having been aware of your direction beforehand.
9 – Depression.
10. Having thoughts and images of your attacker creeping into your mind constantly.
11. Feeling that you are being watched and seeing shadows around you from the corner of your eye, even when you are alone.
12- The worst kind of psychic attack can inflict feelings of having a heart attack, and feelings of the desire to commit suicide.

How to heal psychic attack?

1- Becoming aware of the psychic attack through identification of the unusual events that are taking place in your life will help to diminish the effect of the attack by 75%.

2- Ask your Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels to help you stop the attack and for protection, even if you do not know them or believe in them, asking them is enough, your faith is not required for them to do their work, although it helps.

3- DO NOT SEND similar energy or thoughts to your attacker. Send only the pure white energy of light directly from the Universe, the Source or from the GOD of your own belief.

4- Remember you attacker is the weaker one so instead of returning thoughts of anger, hate or fear to them try to feel compassion toward him or her and send them light, love and blessings to help them see and heal their own darkness.

5- Every time your attacker comes into your mind, imagine that you are showering them with the pure light of the Universe. Always change the way you send your light by imagining it being sent in different ways and always remember to keep your protection around you.

6. Work on yourself. The most important way of protecting yourself from the effect of psychic attack in the first place is to be emotionally strong and stable and do not allow others to identify with your fears because this reveals your weakness. Try to identify with your own emotional issues and fears and heal them, this way you are protecting yourself from being emotionally vulnerable, making you less likely to absorb the effects of the negative energies.

Author's Bio

Joseph Ghabi is an author, lecturer, and healer. Joseph provides Intuitive Numerology Consultation, Healing Childhood Experiences Consultation and PhD Candidate living in Montreal Canada.

At the age of eight Joseph discovered his clairvoyance. Joseph is natural medium. Joseph started the ‘Free Spirit Centre’ website at http://www.freespiritcentre.info . A community centre devoted to personal growth, self help, soul growth, eating disorders, relationships, healing and human issues.
Joseph task is in bringing Souls back to realization of their own personal power and into alignment with their own soul purpose and path of evolution

Self Growth.com Link:
http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/How_to_heal_psychic_attack.html
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious question   Serious question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:50 pm

Solane Star wrote:
As I mentioned before, many people becoming jealous of others anytime they see someone trying to better themselves in any way and cope with their life in a positive way. This leads to negative thoughts and feelings toward others, and whether those thoughts and feelings are conscious or unconscious this leads to psychic attack being projected to those people.

What is a psychic attack?

Psychic attack is simply negative energy that someone sends with the conscious or unconscious intention to inflict harm upon you, your life or your family. Harm can be launched towards your emotional, physical, spiritual or mental state. Those negative energies can be projected in the form of thought, based mainly upon jealousy toward you. It can also happen for many reasons other than jealousy.

My belief is that psychic attack can be influenced 98% of the time by someone in your surrounding that you already know, even friends or family members, although is not always intentional, as I said before these thought forms can be sent either sent consciously or unconsciously. When they are sent unconsciously, the person sending the thoughts are doing so without their own awareness and jealousy, envy or anger are usually the motivation behind them. A consciously attack is when someone deliberately means harm to you and can be compared to black magic, witchcraft and spell casting.

Remember that psychic attack is less about you than it is about the weakness of your attacker.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious question   Serious question Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Thanks Solane - very thoughtful post pounds
Back to top Go down
ChristineC
Channeler
Channeler
ChristineC

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious question   Serious question Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Thank you Solane this was very useful!
I am doing better but living with my present roommate is definitely having an effect on me.

I consider it a time to overcome and to just be forgiving because I agree it is the lack of self-confidence..fear or just jealousy of others that makes this happen.

Light and Love!

Christine rainbowsparkle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serious question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious question   Serious question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyche :: Spirituality :: Health & Healing-