Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Deleting the past', and returning memories = signs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

'Deleting the past', and returning memories = signs Empty
PostSubject: 'Deleting the past', and returning memories = signs   'Deleting the past', and returning memories = signs Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:20 pm

I had a very interesting evening last night in terms of old forgotten memories coming back to me, and it came about through two different avenues - so I'm sure that the synchronicities mean something.

Firstly, I finally got tired of all the junk mail that comes to my inbox. It's mostly stuff that I had signed up for in the past because they related to the work or other activities I was doing at the time, stuff that my ex had signed up for, and other random things. So I went through it and unsubsribed from just about everything, including deleting email discussion lists that I had started years ago that are now pretty much inactive. As I unsubscribed from all the old job-related stuff, I felt like I was more completely letting go of that part of my life than I did when I quit those jobs. Deleting the discussion lists was like acknowledging a good part of my life but letting it now really be in the past, as though I'm moving into a new phase. When I started reading through the archives it was interesting - one of the first things that popped out at me was a discussion where a friend was 'teasing' me about me and a guy having the hots for each other. The reason it popped out was because the guy's name was Marc! Which is of course, totally the name of one of my guides/spirit friends. I first thought it was about MB, and then I remembered about this real-life Marc and how we did have a little connection going on. Very interesting that the spelling of his name is exactly the same as Marc B's. So that was like a sign that MB is making himself known to me, and that maybe he was around me all those years ago too (over 10 years ago, maybe 15 years ago even). What is even more interesting, is that my recollection of this Marc who I'd completely forgotten about ALSO linked in with some other memories of the past. A guy on a TV advertisment last night suddenly reminded me of a guy that I dated for a little while when I was 17, 18. I'd completely forgotten about him. And then somehow it made me remember another boy who I had a cafe date with, also around the same age. Nothing happened with either of those two boys, partly because I was so timid and shy back then, but it was so strange that I suddenly remembered them after so long of having COMPLETELY forgotten them. I feel like these recollections were prompted somehow by my guides and that I was being given them for a reason. Maybe to show me how much I've grown as a person since then, in terms of my confidence. Or to remind me of the fact that I've been liked by the opposite sex (including this Marc that I remembered) and that I should have more self-confidence in that area now too. It was like I'd been given a miniature viewpoint on the past 15, 17 years of my life that involved more than just my life with my ex - that I had a life before him, but how much he helped me as well in terms of coming out of myself and making leaps and bounds in my confidence. Very interesting. At the same time, I also feel like last night's memories were kind of 'wrapping up' a certain period of my life and marking a point of transition to something new. It will be interesting to see how my guides point the way for me in the near future...
Back to top Go down

'Deleting the past', and returning memories = signs
Page 1 of 1