Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What message did you most need to hear?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

What message did you most need to hear?  Empty
PostSubject: What message did you most need to hear?    What message did you most need to hear?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:07 pm

"One word frees us from the weight and pain of life; that word is love." --Sophocles

In exploring the enneagram, Riso and Hudson have identified ‘lost messages’ that we needed to hear as children but didn’t. The absence of these words may be at the heart of our most basic fear. And unconsciously we may still be seeking to hear these words from others.

Review the following messages and note if any one touches you more strongly than the others:

1. "You are good."
2. "You are wanted."
3. "You are loved for yourself."
4. "You are seen for who you are."
5. "Your needs are not a problem."
6. "You are safe."
7. "You will be taken care of."
8. "You will not be betrayed."
9. "Your presence matters."

"Oh the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are -- chaff and grain together -- certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with the breath of kindness blow the rest away."

-- Dinah Mulock

Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: What message did you most need to hear?    What message did you most need to hear?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:10 pm

keep what is worth keeping, and with the breath of kindness blow the rest away. I really like that image. Very good advice.

Love is the answer. And we can all give ourselves all we need through loving ourselves - even those things in that list that may still be attaching cords in memory to our past and appear to be holding us back. We may feel there is unfinished business and that we won't be able to move on because the original person who delivered the message has died or is unapproachable. But there is a way we can release ourselves and that begins with us. Healing comes from within. Those cords attach to our auric field and chakras and we can remove them from our end and be free of those messages. We can choose not to keep them internalised and instead accept ourselves for the truth of who we are - whole. You did not come into this world damaged, afraid and hurt so you know that at some level inside yourself that pure newborn still exists. The way back to that untarnished state of mind is through self-love. We can choose not to carry around the baggage or act as those tormentors did towards ourselves by perpetuating their words with our thoughts. We can choose to be love and give love to ourselves. With this comes acceptance and we no longer need to look outside for acceptance and love because we are love. From there we can attract others with a similar vibration who support and share that love. Unconditionally hrtbt Love has no price - Love simply 'is'. It's not a prize or a reward or a well planned scene in a movie. You're not unlovable because you've been hurt or abused. Love does not favour the good looking or thin over the ugly or fat....love has no labels or expectations - it just 'IS'.

Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Seer
Channeler
Channeler
Seer

PostSubject: Re: What message did you most need to hear?    What message did you most need to hear?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:19 am

You are being taken care of

They were words delivered as part of a larger channeled message. Yes, words that I needed to hear.

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: What message did you most need to hear?    What message did you most need to hear?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:08 am

Seer hugslf
Back to top Go down
Seer
Channeler
Channeler
Seer

PostSubject: Re: What message did you most need to hear?    What message did you most need to hear?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:01 am

Thank you,

I will take all the hugs I can get!
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: What message did you most need to hear?    What message did you most need to hear?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Seer wrote:
You are being taken care of

They were words delivered as part of a larger channeled message. Yes, words that I needed to hear.

Oh Seer, this is so affirming! You see I hear those words everytime I start to let worldly worries overtake my psyche. I used to worry chronically about finances but never have I been without what I truly needed because my guides constantly tell me that I have everything I need and that I am being taken care of. This has cut down alot of self created stress in my life. It has forged an unshakeable faith in my life that I do receive what I need. And that gives me confidence to continue living from my inner peace and happiness.

So thank you for sharing your message - it is something we all need to hear pinkfly
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What message did you most need to hear?    What message did you most need to hear?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1