Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy New Year (no exclamation point)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Happy New Year (no exclamation point) Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year (no exclamation point)   Happy New Year (no exclamation point) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:41 pm

Molly Hall About.com
Friday December 31, 2010

Happy New Year (no exclamation point) Heartroad

It's a Dark Moon, in the middle of two eclipses -- it seems out of synch to blow noisemakers and drink yourself silly. I say that because it's such a potent weekend for being still (or dancing) with your vision, and consolidating your power around it.

The weekend under a Sagittarius Moon, with the near conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus, are ideal traveling conditions -- to explore inner and outer space, make a New Moon Collage, do ritual, pray, sit with a candle....Read more about the weekend forecast in the Hour Watch

Astrology About.com

Last edited by Solane Star on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Hour Watch (Horoscope)   Happy New Year (no exclamation point) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:43 pm

Hour Watch (Horoscope)
Where's the Love Today?
Molly Hall, About.com

Time for One Last Great Catharsis

Friday starts out under a Scorpio Moon, with hits to the duo Jupiter-Uranus for big emotion. Last night I experienced a Great Cry for the ages, after watching a movie called Mother and Child. It did what movies rarely do -- go deep into women's emotional reality. Into the sometimes dark, intimate bonds of mother-daughter. Loss, regret, power struggles, deep love. I felt overcome, and my whole face contorted as something ancient was coming to the surface. I tried to hide my face behind the blanket I had over me.

My man was alarmed at the Great Cry, not wanting to see me hurt. This was epic, unstoppable. And I knew, even as it was happening -- healing wounds from long ago. Today's aspects, with darkening Moon, and in this season of release, could bring such a catharsis for you too.

Other possibilities: forgiveness, being in the imaginative zone, facing a dark situation with acceptance, releasing the past, investigating the unseen, vivid dreams, regenerative intimacy.

New Year's Eve

Later, a sprinkling of luck and mojo for the socially shy -- a Sagittarius Moon for New Year's Eve and through Sunday. For those going out, it favors friendly flirting, a moving party (bar hopping or midnight adventuring), exchanging visions for 2011.

For those staying in, it's a great day and weekend to dream big. To keep the doors open to what's possible, as we head into the New Moon Capricorn and Solar Eclipse (Jan 4th). Sometimes it's just enough not to fall into cynicism, apathy, even despair. To let things be new, and have faith in the future -- the one we create in each moment.

Yesterday I read how there were more Christmas Blues services this year -- a poignant reminder that many feel loss more acutely this time of year. The melancholy of the long nights takes us into the past, to better times or just heighten loneliness. The sweeping sight across time of this Dark Moon can put in bold what we're missing, or a path to coming home.

It's coming home to deep feeling, meaning, a sense of connection to the divine, community, self-expression and on and on. So in the dark, there's a message about what the heart longs for. It can be overpowering, and be heard above the loud distractions that are all around us.

Happy New Year Everyone -- May 2011 be a year of miracles, r(evolution), compassion, justice, extreme creative acts and innovation. Let it begin with me!

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year (no exclamation point)   Happy New Year (no exclamation point) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:49 pm

I freed up some alone time for myself on New Year's Day because I could feel the need to face myself and do some release work. It really has been a good 24 hours of catharsis and realigning myself emotionally. As women and as mothers, we spend a great deal of time caretaking other people and often we ourselves pay the heavy price of not caretaking ourselves - especially emotionally. When our emotions do break free, they are often overwhelming and confusing and demand that we deal with them under less than favourable circumstances. Over time subsidiary feelings build up such as guilt that contribute to low self-esteem, feeling under pressure, and stress. Like a house of cards, it is only a matter of time before the whole lot collapses with you underneath. So it makes sense to take the time to sit with your feelings in alone time and process what is waiting for you in your inner landscape. It is not wasted time and it certainly isn't selfish - it is healthy.

Our feelings change as we change and other people change. It is okay to change your opinion. It is okay to cry. It is okay to turn hate to love. It is okay to forgive yourself and others. Nothing ever stays fixed or the same. There is no need for judgment - at the heart of emotions is feeling. Feeling involves connecting with the energies running through your life. Embrace the experience for all it has to offer. Take up the lessons presented and release the spent energy. Go forward with a fresh outlook. Nobody makes your choices but you - what do you want to create and where do you want your choices to seed from? Is it your heart or your mind? Be free and express your will. It's good to be you hugslf
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year (no exclamation point)   Happy New Year (no exclamation point) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1