Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Info on Mass Bird/Fish Deaths

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Info on Mass Bird/Fish Deaths Empty
PostSubject: Info on Mass Bird/Fish Deaths   Info on Mass Bird/Fish Deaths Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:49 pm

by Simeon Chiron

I am sure you have heard of this recent phenomenon by now. A friend just asked me my take on it. I had not previously taken time to tune in, and her question served that purpose. As a result a stream of awareness came flowing in from higher sources.

I do not usually post this type of information in these newsletters. I only post what I am guided to. I was, however, guided to post this information and to expand slightly upon what came through as a result of my friend's question.

So here it is:

What I am receiving about the mass bird/fish deaths recently in various locations around the planet, is that the Earth's crust is building up huge pressures right now and in various places where there is a lot of crystal in the Earth's crust which is aligned in specific ways, the piezoelectric emissions can be huge. On top of that there is some other geomagnetic analomies that have added into the effect as well, making the emissions from the Earth quite hazardous at times in specific locales.

What is complicating things even further is that there are manipulations taking place wherein the powers that be are attempting to hold the geomagnetic fields of the Earth in place to prevent what will happen if they hit zero during a pole reversal. If that happens much of the data stored electronically on the planet could be erased for good. Things like banking records etc, gone forever...

The powers that be know this is a possibility and that is part of what HAARP has been about. There are also other mechanisms in place for attempting to control the geomagnetic fields of the Earth. These technologies are being used to control the magnetic fields of the planet for long enough periods of time that they could avert such a disaster. That is also why it is all so hush-hush, they do not want mass panic if they reveal publicly what could possibly happen.

These attempts to control the Earth's magnetic fields require experimentation. If they do their experiments at times when there is strong solar flux and geomagnetic storms it covers their tracks a bit, but it can also worsen the effect for people or animals in various geomagnetic zones that can be affected very strongly.

So this is what my sources are telling me is responsible, a combination of natural emissions increasing dramatically as a result of the eclipse cycle we are in, right now and some experimentation taking place simultaneously with HAARP and/or similar technologies attempting to control the Earth's geomagnetic fields.

Cosmic Consciousness Online.com
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1