Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

January Shift Scopes -- The Creative Power of Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

January Shift Scopes -- The Creative Power of Fire Empty
PostSubject: January Shift Scopes -- The Creative Power of Fire   January Shift Scopes -- The Creative Power of Fire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:40 am

Molly Hall About.com
Wednesday January 12, 2011

"I don't want to be in a battle, but waiting on the edge of one I can't escape is even worse." --Pippin from Lord of the Rings

There's a sense of anticipation -- this looks like it'll be a dramatically life-changing year for all of us. The shake-ups in perception are key to moving into new ground. Later this month, Jupiter moves into Aries (January 22nd), to put forceful bursts into what we're each focused on. That's why it's a super idea to know yourself well, and know the direction you want to go.

It's a year to be self-centered, but in a good way. To scrub your spirit of the overlay that deadens, or dilutes your essence. The Aries flare-ups are forceful, courageous, and give you the will to do battle. I like the image of the spirited warrior who fights for life, to save a relationship or child, to confront tyranny in all its forms.

Aries is the most forceful of the fire signs, and the one that in its cardinality, forges (a word associated with fire) the new. Each of us gets to experiment this month and all year, with the directed energy of this dynamic sign.

I've mentioned that my Saturn is in Aries, and my Mars is Libra, and I'm getting more potent doses of how this plays out. It has to do with overcoming the fear of acting, even though there is often brow-singing blowback. With Saturn in Libra, and this nascent Aries energy, there's trial and error in taking risks that provoke, upset the established way of doing things.

As we move into 2011, the impetus to act is strong, and yet, how we handle the reaction is just as important. It's about having the courage to act AND face the consequences of those actions or word -- all with the grace and je ne sais quo of Libra. Yes, a lot of shouting and even fisticuffs can break out. But Libra asserts that there's always a chance to rebalance, and make amends.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1