Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ascended Masters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:19 am

Ascended Masters are spiritual teachers and healers that are available to us at any time by simply asking for their guidance. Their mission in communing with us is to help us understand and follow our purpose, guide us to learn our manifesting abilities, strengthen our courage to fulfill our goals and awaken and fine-tune our psychic nature. Most Ascended Masters have lived Earthly lives and so have Earthly experience to draw upon. They can easily identify the traps and set-backs that we face and await our call for their guidance.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm

You will soon discover that you have not opened the door to an alternate reality,

only that you have seen more of the one thing that truly exists in this universe

Ascended Master.com

What is an “Ascended Master”?

Literature, the Internet and new-age teaching are littered with articles, messages and teachings of these so called “enlightened ones”. Beings who protect the earth-plane, who bring truth and wisdom and who aided in the evolution of mankind. While the teachings elevate these beings to an incomprehensible degree of spiritual awareness they also teach that we are capable of an equal degree or wisdom, power and understanding. I will teach you something different. Whether or not I am right is for you to decide.

An Ascended Master is a being that has reached a sufficiently high level of understanding and spiritual awareness that they are capable of remaining on the earth-plane by choice and not by necessity. Whether they attained that degree of wisdom in this or in a previous incarnation is irrelevant. Some Ascended Masters return to instruct and to share. It is involvement on the earth-plain that makes such a being an Ascended Master. Beings of similar or greater experience who choose to not intercede directly with humanity are not Ascended Masters but would have another title. Titles beyond this point are irrelevant as well. A word title cannot begin to encompass the wisdom and experience of such a being.

Am I an Ascended Master? While I have been called an ascended master by others, I am not comfortable with the term. As stated elsewhere in this document, I am simply a man sharing from his experiences, nothing more, nothing less. I entered this lifetime with a bag full of knowledge and memories. Most of us enter in similar fashion however we gradually exchange or trade this knowledge for tools that are more suited and useful for this reality. This affords us the ability to acquire survival skills necessary to preserve our physical existence. Somewhere in this process I missed my queue and held greedily onto my baggage. While the flavor and intensity of physical life struggled valiantly to cash out my knowledge bank and establish its own account it failed in the exchange. The result was largely an unenviable position. I found myself neither human nor divine. Something different. Different may be good however different is also lonely. The book of Ecclesiastes teaches that with great knowledge comes also great sorrow. I am reminded often of my failings and still have much to learn.

I certainly do not fit the new-age description of an Ascended Master. No book, poster or card bearing the presumably divine image of an exalted being carries my semblance. Too bad for them, I’m not a bad looking guy. On the other hand I am frequently distracted with sexual thoughts and am obsessed with bodybuilding. I am forthright about this to make a point. Neither I, nor those commonly accepted as Ascended Masters are dramatically different from those who wear the human veil in all of its’ glory. We know passion, we feel or have felt lust. The emotion of hunger is transformed but never fully satiated. This is my last physical incarnation and I have made a conscious decision to explore and develop my physical potential. This does not excuse or allow me however to keep my spiritual understanding concealed.

Truth is a beautiful and liberating force when spoken by the lips of a learned professor or prophet. It is not diminished however when uttered by a fool.

Consider this also, just as light, in the absence of an observer does not produce sight, truth is meaningless in the absence of understanding.

What is Truth?

Truth is knowledge that when acted upon elevates the practitioner to a higher degree of understanding, usefulness or awareness.

Understanding is the conscious awareness of the relationship between thought, action and consequence. Usefulness is the degree to which our service or application of knowledge elevates our physical and or spiritual relationships. Awareness is the sense of interconnection of all things. When a child turns on a light, he or she sees the result. To see the electrons in the wiring, the breaker box, the utility poles, transformers and the generator is to be aware.

Many claim to have or to know the truth, as if the truth were a thing to be possessed. They then use this possession as a tool to enslave others. It is in our nature to seek and to cultivate truth and many follow blindly the perverted orations of those who profess an abundance of it. Religion is not alone in its claim to possession of the truth. Even atheist espouse a superior knowledge and hold in disregard those who think differently. To be certain of ones beliefs is to close ones mind to other possibilities. Our world is nothing if not infinite possibilities and to willfully ignore the same it to sever our potential for spiritual growth.

Ascended Masters 50qsdj

Why are we here?

Ultimately you must answer this question for yourself. You chose to come here in order to accelerate your spiritual evolution. It may be difficult to believe however a physical body offers tremendous advantages to spiritual growth. A body, even when not animated by a spiritual force, possesses a mild degree of awareness. What it lacks in spiritual aptitude it more than makes up for in physical attributes. Here is a truth. Nearly all spiritual qualities are shadowed by a physical counterpart. When a spiritual being animates a physical body a synergy occurs between the two which amplifies these qualities a hundred fold. This is not an exaggeration. Consider this. Neither a spiritual being nor an un-animated body are concerned with survival. Upon animation however, a survival instinct quickly develops to maintain the integrity of this relationship. Every emotion, every need, every desire takes on a new dimension. That which you sacrifice spiritually is of little consequence however that which you sacrifice physically may cost you your life. It is the intensity of this relationship that facilitates spiritual evolution. If you need to learn patience you are likely to do so more quickly in a room full of squabbling children then you would in a room of meditation. If it is selflessness and sharing that you lack you will find hunger and poverty a greater asset then the spiritual abundance of heaven. You are here to learn. You are here to grow. Not all incarnations are fruitful and lessons may have to be repeated. Regardless of the outcome however, you will leave this life richer for the experience and greatly pondering what you have gained and what you may have missed.

Why is there Suffering?

Because it works! Have you ever been ill? Have you ever been injured? Have you ever experienced pain? You need to relax and think about this for awhile. What did you learn from your pain, what did you learn from your illness, what did you learn from your suffering? In truth we grow by giving and we are strengthened by suffering. Read the above sentence again. Does it appear counterintuitive? Is it not that by giving of ourselves that we grow as individuals and is it not also true that in the absence of resistance we can never grow stronger. If there were no evil there would be no obstacle to overcome and if nothing brought suffering there would be nothing to learn. If this world presented no challenges then there would have been no reason to come here. In the absence of potential risk there could be no thrill-ride.

Many contemporary teachers claim that it is God’s will for you to be healthy and prosperous. They amass a multitude of followers by serenading them with what they want to hear. I take exception to this. It is Gods will that you love, learn and grow. There is nothing wrong with health and prosperity however they are poor teachers when compared with suffering. Those who suffer are on the accelerated path to wisdom. Instead of asking “Why am I suffering”, ask, “What is there to learn from my suffering?” Indeed, instead of focusing on suffering, focus on the lesson. Consider also that the lesson may not be yours to learn but those around you. When, however, the fruits of wisdom, born of suffering, are manifest in the spirit, there will no longer be a need for illness. Its purpose will have been fulfilled.

There are those who through selfish ambition draw attention to their suffering in order to gain attention and sympathy from others. Sympathy is a bitter and un-enduring reward.

To give while in poverty, to reach out not for help, but to help while in pain, this person is a saint.

May you learn your lessons well and quickly.

source: Ascendedmaster.com
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Excellent website GothiKat. Thank you.

I really enjoy this subject.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:45 pm

What is reality?

What do you want it to be? The events of a dream are real within the context of a dream. As the consciousness changes states, that which is perceived as reality changes as well. Does your current perception negate what you previously experienced? As the butterfly emerges, the caterpillar ceases to exist however the cocoon that gave it shelter remains. So it is with reality. Your current reality is the result of an interaction between conscious perception and the field of thought responsive energy in which we all exist. Our cocoon if you will. Our world is a vast ocean of energy which collapses into what we perceive as matter at the intersection of conscious intent. As long as the consciousness remains focused the event remains solid. As the attention is diverted however the event dissolves once again into various frequencies of energy. Does this seem odd? Consider this. As we share this time together you are immersed in a field of electromagnetic energy in the form of radio waves. Countless stations competing for the same air space. Without the proper means of perception you would spend your entire life oblivious to their existence. When properly focused however the music is heard. Musicians, poets, writers speak with clarity as the radio signals interact with your senses and you become immersed in a world that moments ago lie beyond your perception. As the radio is turned off however that which was previously real vanishes into the field of energy from which it sprang. Reality therefore is nothing more than the momentary copulation of consciousness and energy.

It is possible through properly tuning the consciousness to override the collapse of the wave function of energy into solid forms. At this level of awareness the observer ceases to experience shapes and forms but is exposed to the enduring and underlying substrate that is the foundation of all that is.

This is the realm of miracles.

Ascended Masters GlowingAngel

How to seek knowledge.

I could speak of charkas, meridians, seven levels of spiritual consciousness or a host of mystical lexicon strewn like so much useless verbiage on the path to enlightenment. Many who are called teachers so pervert the spiritual path as to make it incomprehensible to the bewildered novice. The spiritual sojourners mournful despair is not so unfathomable nor the precipitous peaks of wisdom so steep as to be beyond understanding. Insight does not occur in stages. It is as a light, the sun when it breaks the horizon. That which was veiled in darkness is now illuminated. It is not necessary to reduce the dawning of a new day into a series of related events. To do so adds unnecessary complexity to a simple and natural occurrence. So it is with enlightenment. When that which was not understood is made clear the student understands instantly. It is easier to find peace in the singleness of thought than in the company of a wordy professor. Know this with certainty, if you look for complexity you will certainly find it. Then, having found it you will assume that it exist of it’s own accord. It does not. It is created or made manifest at the will of the observer. Therefore it is better to hold a single thought, to aspire to a single ideal than to contemplate the myriad terms and levels espoused by those who claim to know the truth. There is but one path to knowledge and that is the path that you are on now. It may not progress at the rate that you prefer to travel and the scenery may not be to your liking. Fate and circumstance may occupy the greater percentage of your attention. None of these things are of consequence when the will is focused. With enough time, water will burst through the strongest of dams. So it is with the will. Channeled will, accompanied by the innocence of singular thought has brought more knowledge into this world than all of the books in a well-stocked library.

source: Ascendedmaster.com
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:16 am

Like a Star @ heaven cheers Like a Star @ heaven

Thanks Guys, Great read study flower
Back to top Go down

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Messages from the Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:43 am

Walk away from restriction. Every person has the power to make changes so that they feel free. When your soul is crying out to be released from pressure, take a break and focus your thoughts on your desires. The universe supports your expansion. Say no to those that overstep your boundaries.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:52 am

Ooh I like that Nuelma bravo Where did that come from?
Back to top Go down

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:01 am

My higher self. rose
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:13 am

hugslf Beautiful Cool
Back to top Go down

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:14 am

Love you Goth ang
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 am

Love you too Soul Sista pnkhrt And it makes me feel so happy when you share your thoughts openly. The inspiration is priceless magic
Back to top Go down

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:29 am

rainbowsparkle Thats what i'm here for. blush
Back to top Go down

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Keep your thoughts positive and take persistent action. This will manifest your dreams into form. Overcome procrastination and commit to your dreams for the long haul. Hand over discouragement to the Ascended Master Lugh - the Celtic sun God of harvest.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Hmm, some excellent guidance there. I am all abuzz with guidance this morning after attending hands on healing yesterday and then spiritual church last night. thank you for your wise words Nuelma ☀
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 am

Yes !! !!

Thank-You Ladies Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven

study
Back to top Go down

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:40 pm

It is always wise to embrace the new in your life. Include new people, new opportunities and especially new projects. Sometimes this can be a little daunting, but always know that you will never be given a challenge that is too hard for you to handle. Sometimes we people can cling steadfast to old routines and ways out of familiarity, but be open to new approaches. Let yourself be stretched by new and fresh circumstances. This is the life source. Ever changing, ever new, ever there.

Source: Angels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ascended Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascended Masters   Ascended Masters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ascended Masters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyche :: Spirituality :: Guides & Guidance-
Jump to: