Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where's the Love Today? Hour Watch (Horoscope)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Where's the Love Today?  Hour Watch (Horoscope) Empty
PostSubject: Where's the Love Today? Hour Watch (Horoscope)   Where's the Love Today?  Hour Watch (Horoscope) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Hour Watch (Horoscope)
Where's the Love Today?
Molly Hall, About.com

For the Week, January 17th to 21st, 2011

The Truth that Emotions Tell

Monday begins with lunar aspects to spirit-stretching Jupiter & Uranus. It's a day of stimulating exchanges about everything under the Sun. Great for getting up to speed with your work, and quickly catching up on emails and other correspondence.

Short, surprisingly meaningful conversations leave you wondering... There's great potential now for synchronicity, reading minds, and knowing who's on the phone. Great time to draw on intuition, to experiment and come up with innovative ideas.

The Moon moves into Cancer (2:29 pm est) for more intense emotional impressions. Under the nearly Full Cancer Moon, memories are vivid, and emotional waves come through with the power to overwhelm. With so much contact to all-seeing eye Pluto, the Cancer Moon can bring us home to the truths that are carried as messages with our emotions. As a card my friend sent me says, "Your body leads you to your feelings, Your feelings lead you to your heart, Your heart leads you to your soul."

By Tuesday, the Moon Cancer is squaring Saturn Libra, for some emotional balance. Sometimes I'm jealous of toddlers in the store, and how they can just let it out, right there in the moment. The force of moods when the Moon is in Cancer (and nearly Full) can bring on outbursts that have a big effect. Like a tantrum or ominously charged brooding that everyone around you feels. But being able to see things objectively makes you less at the mercy of your emotions. You take things less personally, and can shake habits of defensiveness, and woe is me.

Saturn Libra urges responsibility for your emoting, and its effect on those in your life.

A stellar day to see patterns of fear, worry, emotional dependence, and how they knock you off balance. A day to deal with the fall out of any emotional outbursts.

Full Moon in Cancer, Wednesday the 19th at 4:21 pm est
So much is purged this week, and the Full Moon can be freeing. A great one to celebrate the power of the imagination, especially when its backed by emotion.

Into Thursday, the wildly expressive Leo Moon invites taking that big emotion, and directing it toward personal creativity. Paint it, photograph it, draw it, dance it, or tell a dramatic story about it. Let the intensity of what you've experienced -- your life story -- be a force that encourages you to follow your heart.

This can begin with putting more value on your own story, rather than being a consumer of other people's stories. The Sun moves into Aquarius, to instigate spontaneous collaborations with those that feel like kindred spirits. A fun-loving vibe makes it great for first dates, or making happy memories with your love.

Through Friday, with the Moon still Full, it's a time to celebrate your originality -- what makes you unique? By drawing on your story and its emotional wisdom and color, you add your gift to the whole.

There could be some vague discord, with a void-of-course Moon Friday, that then goes into Virgo (6:10 pm est). It can bring up the feeling that there's something left undone. The Moon Virgo can bring on a restless desire to clean, organize, and could kick off the waning Moon with high energies. This might be the ideal weekend to overhaul your closet or work space, for the satisfying feeling of getting things done.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

Where's the Love Today?  Hour Watch (Horoscope) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's the Love Today? Hour Watch (Horoscope)   Where's the Love Today?  Hour Watch (Horoscope) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Solane Star wrote:
The Truth that Emotions Tell

As a card my friend sent me says, "Your body leads you to your feelings, Your feelings lead you to your heart, Your heart leads you to your soul."

Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Where's the Love Today? Hour Watch (Horoscope)
Page 1 of 1