Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE PRESENCE PROCESS & THE MAYAN CALENDAR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

THE PRESENCE PROCESS & THE MAYAN CALENDAR Empty
PostSubject: THE PRESENCE PROCESS & THE MAYAN CALENDAR   THE PRESENCE PROCESS & THE MAYAN CALENDAR Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:36 am

This is a piece written to Dr. Carl Johan Calleman for The Mayan Calendar Portal explaining the connection between THE PRESENCE PROCESS and THE MAYAN CALENDAR.

THE PRESENCE PROCESS was birthed, like many human discoveries, through the experience of severe discomfort. After many years of suffering from an acute pain disorder and finding no relief within the allopathic or the alternative healing communities, I vowed to heal myself. This self-healing journey led me into the indigenous world of ceremony, ritual, and Shamanism, where I was introduced to "breathing" and "plant medicines" as a means to transform one’s state of awareness.

During these explorations and experiences I discovered that I consistently entered the same recognizable awakened state that I now refer to as "present moment awareness". This awakened state ran as a parallel reality, seemingly hidden from us when we focus only on the mundane state of awareness deemed necessary by the demands of our world. Within this awakened state I experienced no pain, physical distraction, mental confusion, or emotional imbalance. Yet this was not all; I was also able to integrate the symbolic language of the ancients and the communications they had painstakingly intended us to receive across the corridors of time and space. This was when The Mayan Calendar first spoke to me.

When I entered these states of heightened awareness it appeared clearly to me that humanity as a whole had at some point in our evolutionary journey literally "fallen asleep" and entered an illusionary dream state that I now refer to as "living in a time-based paradigm". This trans-like condition was initially brought to my attention within my own life experience as I observed the mechanics of my own painful ailment; whilst experiencing present moment awareness it was blatantly obvious that the manifestation of my acute pain had absolutely nothing to do with what was unfolding "now" - it was a symptom (which can be phonetically pronounced "some time") of unintegrated experiences from my past.

Within this personal realization it was also evident that humanity as a whole is living in a trans-like state in which most of our available awareness is mentally addicted to wondering within the illusionary corridors of what we think happened yesterday and what we assume will occur tomorrow. In this distracted state all our choices are made, not based on what is unfolding "now", but by unconsciously driven "needs and wants" sourced in unintegrated experiences of the past.

As I commenced my quest to extract myself from operating solely in a time-based paradigm, it became clear to me what our ancient ancestors meant when they prophesized "The End Times"; they were not telling us that we were facing "the end of the world", but "the end of our ability to function on this planet in a manner that is disconnected from what is unfolding in the present moment". In other words, there is going to be a profound shift in awareness that literally dismantles our ability to function unconsciously in a time-based paradigm. Their warning is clear: Unless we consciously show up in this moment and take responsibility for our experience we are likely to make decisions that will cause us to lose our physical form en mass.

Within my own experience I realized that I did not even know I was living within this mental dream-state until I was shown this by indigenous Shaman – and that this predicament, of existing within this "sleep walking" state without even being aware of it, is the current condition of humanity.

These insights triggered my quest to chart a systematic pathway from within a time-based paradigm back into present moment awareness that could be traveled by anyone, anywhere, no matter what circumstances they now find themselves in. This required uncovering the unconscious pathway which we all use to become enmeshed in a time-based paradigm, and then constructing a procedure enabling us to successfully reverse the movement of our awareness so that we reawaken from this mental dream spell. It took nine years to uncover, chart, test, and place this technology in a book so that all who seek to participate consciously in our present phase of evolution may facilitate themselves accordingly. Many thousands have already been aided by this procedure. Read feedback at www.namastepublishing.com.

Back in the mid 90’s when I first told others I was interested in uncovering a technology to assist humanity with "the extraction of consciousness from a time-based paradigm" I received my share of strange reactions. Today, from South Africa to India to the UK to Mexico and the United States, people from all walks of life are using THE PRESENCE PROCESS to accomplish this crucial task. There is also now a recourse center for all experiencing THE PRESENCE PROCESS called The Presence Portal at www.thepresenceportal.com. The book containing the experiential procedure is available through the above websites, at online book stores, and in main book chains in Canada, USA, and the UK.

It is my personal insight that THE PRESENCE PROCESS is a gift that assists us to consciously participate in the present evolution of our human species, a shift clearly predicted by The Mayan Calendar. It is a tool that efficiently assists us to consciously place ourselves upon a pathway that initiates our return to physical presence, mental clarity, emotional balance, and vibrational connection. It enables us to gradually and systematically commence the task of extracting our awareness from the mental trappings of a time-based paradigm so that we may return to the authenticity of present moment awareness.

www.thepresenceportal.com

Michael Brown

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1