Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clear Vibration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

The Clear Vibration Empty
PostSubject: The Clear Vibration   The Clear Vibration Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:34 pm

THE CLEAR VIBRATION
April/May/June 2008

Greetings…

Dearest Warriors of the Light…

Welcome Home!

The time has come for you to stop leaning on us and start standing on your own two feet. Just in case you have not noticed, the time for you to disengage the illusion of your training wheels, has long passed. You are certainly capable of doing this…the Human Experience…on your own. You have been doing it on your own, in a sense, since the very beginning, anyway. You just have not been aware of it. Let us explain.

Sure, you have always been surrounded by those who you call guides and angels and whatever other kinds of groups of energies with which you feel safe and comfortable and with which you may want to identify. At this time, we are not going to have the conversation of who are your guides and who are your angels. You have created the illusion of all of this outside help, because you have always thought that whatever is outside of you is much better than, much greater than and much more powerful than that which is inside of you…within.

As good little religious or spiritual boys and girls, you have been taught to humbly ask for your daily crust of bread and on good days, perhaps a bowl of broth to go with it, oh, and on special occasions, perhaps a small piece of meat or fish in the broth and be damned thankful for it, too! Okay…so perhaps we are exaggerating a bit, but not much. You have been told to respectfully and humbly ask your deity…God, the Universe, your higher power, the All That Is…whomever and whatever that may be for you, for what you want, praying on your knees with your hat in your hand, admitting and expressing that you probably do not deserve that for which you ask, but please…can you have it anyway. The interesting thing is that in showing or offering what you think is respect for the deity, you have been grossly dis-respecting yourselves! God/the Universe/the All That Is/Your Higher Power never intended for it to be this way. YOU never intended for it to be this way, but in donning the veil, you have listened to the priests and gurus, those who are outside of you, those whom you think are better than and know more than you, those who have intentionally or unintentionally misled you…misguided you…to listen to and follow that which is not within you, that which is not YOU! If listening to that which is outside of you was actually one of the requirements of the Human experience, you never would have agreed to incarnate, over and over, time and time again. Following that which is outside of you, just did not make sense in the context of this game. YOU knew that even though you would be wearing the veil that YOU ARE YOUR OWN GURU, the only guru that you meant for you to follow.

We tell you at this time that much of what you have been taught is the complete opposite of what is. Well, let us put it this way: The interpretation of much of what you have been taught is the complete opposite of what is, beginning with this idea of humbly and respectfully asking for what you want. Do not get us wrong. Humility and respect are not necessarily bad things, when they are authentic, however, when they are false…inauthentic…they are detrimental to the process.

Many display intellectual humility and respect because they think that this is the way it should be. Others display intellectual…no, inauthentic…humility and respect because this is how they want to be seen by others; this is a way for them to get what they want from others.

Here is what we say and know that we give this to you for your discernment…

Ask not from un-deserve-ability and false humility!
Instead, Command…DECLARE…From Your Power…and it is yours!
It Is Your Birthright!!!

Do you understand what this means? This is not about arrogance or conceit. This is about quiet, centered, self-empowered confidence and knowing. Again, It Is Your Birthright, part of your requirements for agreeing to play this game. Do with this what you will. It is your choice.

Now…let us explain this idea of you doing it on your own since the very beginning anyway. Yes, this is indeed the truth.

Who are you? Well…who do you think you are? We know who you are. If you clearly and truly knew who you are, you would not need an explanation of doing it on your own since the very beginning.

YOU…and WE…are all a part of that very flavorful soup called The Oneness, The Universe, God, The All That Is. Many of YOU know this already, but each of YOU has The All That Is within you, imbedded in every cell of your body and in each strand of your DNA. It is all there…within YOU. There is nothing outside of you that is not also within you. There is nothing within you that is not also outside of you. Once you get past the intellectual understanding of this and move to the knowing of this, inside, outside, within, without…does not matter…and that Dearest Warriors is how and why you have been doing this all on your own, from the very beginning; and you continue to do it on your own, under the guise of having all of this outside help…because you can…and outside or inside, it is all you!

Does it now make sense to you why we said these words earlier:

Ask not from un-deserve-ability and false humility!
Instead, Command…DECLARE…From Your Power…and it is yours!
It Is Your Birthright!!!

All you are doing here is telling yourself…informing yourself…declaring to yourself…what you want. Now picture yourself humbly and respectfully approaching yourself with your hat in your hand, saying to yourself:

Now, listen ME, I probably do not deserve it, but would it be possible for you (ME) to please give ME (you) a crust of bread with perhaps a bowl of broth and…Oh My God…with maybe a small piece of meat in it?

Viewing it this way, it is kind of humorous, wouldn't you agree? Well, that is what you are doing.

Seeing it all from this perspective will perhaps cause you to exercise that which is, indeed, your birthright!

WE ARE ONE and until next time, we express to you our most heartfelt thanks and gratitude for the opportunity to present this information to you for your discernment.

ALL OF THIS IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING.

TAKE ALL OF IT. TAKE SOME OF IT. TAKE NONE OF IT.

YOUR CHOICE!
YOUR GLORIOUS CHOICE!

We ask only that you…

Laugh Often
This is called Lightwork. Do not take it so seriously.
It is only a game. Light-en up!

Spread The Light
You are the Light. Allow yourself to shine!

And

DO NOT FORGET TO BREATHE!
You are the breath of God!

YOU ARE GOD, and So Is Everyone Else.

We reluctantly leave you at this time but before we go, please allow us to reveal ourselves:

All along, it has been Me talking to YOU; You talking to Me; You talking to You; and Me Talking to Myself…no mystery, no mystique.

From the beginning it has been Us talking to Ourselves.

I AM Joseph…I AM the Sentinel…I AM the Human

I AM You

WE ARE ONE

Joseph C. Rumbolo/HealingTheUniverse

Healing The Universe.com
Back to top Go down

The Clear Vibration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyche :: Spirituality :: Other Spirituality-
Jump to: