Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Affirmations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Affirmations Empty
PostSubject: Affirmations   Affirmations Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:57 am

We don't have a thread to practise our affirmations which seems weird since I was sure somebody had already started one...perhaps I am thinking of another forum...anyhoo...

I started working with a new teacher today. A healer and amazing kindred soul. She has inspired me beyond what I thought possible. Part of my journey with her involves using affirmations to heal. The one she gave me to work with today ties in nicely with the emotional release work she helped me take part in. I am hoping that you guys will share your affirmations here and use this thread as a source of strength when you need a boost. Please, share the stories behind why you chose the affirmation you did or what it means to you when you use your affirmation. I am really interested in hearing how these special words work in your life to enhance your experiences.

My affirmation:

I can protect myself NOW
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Self Care Girl
Seeker
Seeker

Affirmations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Affirmations   Affirmations Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:34 pm

Just Being Me..

“Flowers do not force their way with great strife. Flowers open to perfection slowly in the sun.... Don't be in a hurry about spiritual matters. Go step by step, and be very sure.” - White Eagle

Affirmations Spring-Bouquet

A few things I am going to "Be" this week:

1. Be patient.
2. Be confident that what I need will be provided.
3. Be open to new possibilities.
4. Be gracious and thankful
5. Be myself

Take Good Care!
Self Care Girl
Back to top Go down

Affirmations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyche :: Spirituality :: Inspiration: Spirit in Action-
Jump to: