Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mercury-Uranus: "That's Crazy Talking!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Mercury-Uranus: "That's Crazy Talking!" Empty
PostSubject: Mercury-Uranus: "That's Crazy Talking!"   Mercury-Uranus: "That's Crazy Talking!" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Molly Hall About.com
Wednesday March 9, 2011

Don't believe everything you hear or see, with Mercury meeting Uranus for the last time in Pisces today at 11:05 am est. The two tricksters in the Neptune-ruled sign call for discernment. It might be voices in your own head, that veer into strange territory. Distorted or extreme, urgent thoughts could take you by surprise. If you get wound up mentally, see if cutting out noise (TV, radio) doesn't help.

On the other hand, Mercury-Uranus could bring surprise inspirations. This is my day to walk in the druidic side of the park, with the 200-year old oaks. Staying close to the ground helps me, on days when nervous mental chatter is off the charts. I've been to crazy and back, and I have learned to see when it's a closed loop, and when it's "crazy wisdom" that actually goes somewhere.

There could be flashes of thought that seem random, but you intuit are a breakthrough. Where does this door lead? Down a rabbit hole? Or is it a pathway to creative imagination?

Mercury goes into Aries (12:47 pm est) soon after, for more direct, single-mindedness. If you've felt confused these many months, this shift can feel like coming out of the fog. A challenge of our time is to keep the focus on what's emerging, not wasting your time watching spectacles of a mindset at its deadend. Knowing the difference is discernment, and the fiery stare of Aries will surely help there.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1