Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What if... ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

What if... ?  Empty
PostSubject: What if... ?    What if... ?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:22 pm

What if... ?

"The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper."

-- Eden Phillpotts

What if you were to pretend that you were healthy, wealthy and wise? What if you were to decide to be happy, no matter what else was happening?

Take the power of ‘what if...’ seriously, and you will grasp the power to create a world of your own design. Everything, EVERYTHING begins in the imagination. Put it to work constructively for you.

"The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes."

-- William James

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-- Lewis Carroll

Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

What if... ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if... ?    What if... ?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Solane Star wrote:
What if... ?

"The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper."

-- Eden Phillpotts

Take the power of ‘what if...’ seriously, and you will grasp the power to create a world of your own design. Everything, EVERYTHING begins in the imagination. Put it to work constructively for you.

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-- Lewis Carroll

Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

What if... ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if... ?    What if... ?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Imagination is a powerful tool. What is imagination? Creative thought. What creates reality? Thought. there's the connection.

I find it perplexing why people who indulge in creative endeavours such as art, writing, singing, - anything artistic and imagination based - are less valued (unless famous) and thought of as wasting time. Society frowns upon people who put their talents ahead of a job - or are they just jealous? Not sure on that one. But I do know there are a lot of starving artists out there because imagination is not highly regarded and rewarded with monetary gains whereas standing at a checkout all day monotonously scanning items is! Which one is living truly (true -ly)?

The best way to be happy is to do the things that bring you joy. Bypass the shoulds and the expectations of others and follow your heart. Live through your imagination. Be creative. Value yourself. You can't go wrong. We are naturally happy - it is external expectations which threaten this state. When we start to internalise attitudes from others, that is when our inner balance tips and our connection with happiness lost.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Solane Star

What if... ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if... ?    What if... ?  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:56 pm

So True-ly

I think what you said is ALL in the making for a change, how we view personal and worldly success. It's like all the structures have to be taken down first (old ways of thinking, thought patterns), before we can rebuild (re-construct our thoughts). I feel it's happening though, alot more people are BE-come-ing aware and are awakening.

I BE-live Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What if... ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if... ?    What if... ?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if... ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyche :: Spirituality :: Inspiration: Spirit in Action-
Jump to: