Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You are never a victim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

You are never a victim  Empty
PostSubject: You are never a victim    You are never a victim  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:17 am

You are never a victim

"When we blame, we give away our power."

-- Greg Anderson

ALL of our personal physical, psychological, and social problems arise from a lack of alignment between the body, emotions, mind and the soul. As a result, we are never victims of outside forces.

The soul challenges us to grow with problems, illnesses and/or injuries. These painful events trigger our subconscious blocks. This gives us the opportunity to SEE the blocks and release them.

"People who consider themselves victims of their circumstances will always remain victims unless they develop a greater vision for their lives."

-- Stedman Graham

"No matter how frustrated you may feel, there is Always a way out. In every situation that arises, we choose to be powerful or powerless. It may not always feel like it, but it is a choice. And there are consequences for these choices in terms of the results we get, and the subsequent increase or decrease in our power and influence. If we choose powerlessness, it is often because we doubt there is any other option."

-- Blaine Lee

Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: You are never a victim    You are never a victim  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:59 pm

it is a choice

And I emphasise this because sometimes taking on that victim role is what a soul needs for growth and learning just as much as maybe choosing to step out of that role at a given time. Who judges it wrong? If we expect people not to be victims then we are just as guilty of allowing outside forces to run interference with our inner selves as the person blaming others for his or her situation. Lately I have been noticing the hypocrisy of alot of spiritual rhetoric that tells us to be positive and do this and do that to have a better life - better for who?

There are just as many people blindly following spiritual paths without questioning whether it fits them as there are living in ignorance of spirituality. take for instance this idea of vegetarianism bringing you closer to the light. I put it out there that there are no true vegetarians in the world. What do vegetables grow in? Soil or water. What is in the soil or water? the remains of dead animals decomposing. Hence the plants feed off dead animals and components of this goes into the vegetables that we eat. Apart from this, we are told that we are all one and all Source = doesn't that include animals?

I believe that Life IS. That is my new foundation of belief. It just IS. Any other interpretation comes from the human mind.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: You are never a victim    You are never a victim  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:02 pm

And don't get me started on the soapbox spiritualists who spread their holier than thou knowledge as if they are saving others then turn around and act in a manner that is in contrast to their beliefs.

Listen to your heart - follow your bliss = be grateful for life and be happy. That is my recipe for inner peace and living authentically.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are never a victim    You are never a victim  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You are never a victim
Page 1 of 1