Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Memorium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

In Memorium Empty
PostSubject: In Memorium   In Memorium Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:54 pm

A tribute to the people from my past who helped me become who I am today, and who occupy a permanent place in my heart. Don't misunderstand the title of this post; most of them are still living but I haven't seen any of them in many long years. This is a remembrance to those I miss.

. . . . .

In Memorium 26401p5 Chico Bones In Memorium 26401p5
We were an inseparable pair until my karma started doing its dirty work and took me away from everything (on your birthday, no less!) Here's hoping you check your Facebook page someday. I forgive you for giving me that first Marlboro, because you were also the one who showed me how to point, click, and drag. Thank you for everything.

In Memorium 2lihe9t Sheila W. In Memorium 2lihe9t
You were my first love, and my truest. I'm sorry I let you down; I will carry that guilt with me to the grave. I hope, wherever you are, that you know I learned a hard lesson from it: to never, ever be untrue to my own heart. I will always love you.

In Memorium Qxa269 Pat H. In Memorium Qxa269
You are one of the most unique individuals I've ever met, and one of the best friends I've ever had. Thanks for your insight over the years, and all the other help you gave when I needed it most. I hope someday we'll meet again.

In Memorium Nedogi Mom In Memorium Nedogi
Without a doubt, you were the best mother anyone could ask for. When it came to your children, a Virgo saint could not have been more devoted, loving, loyal, hard-working, or self-sacrificing. I could never repay the debt of gratitude I feel, and now I'll never have a chance to even try. If there's a heaven, I know you're there. I love you, Mom.

In Memorium 2sbny36 "Mad Dog" Murphy In Memorium 2sbny36
My right-hand man, my sidekick, my comrade, my ace, my best friend since day one. The most blameless of souls, I've never seen you do anyone wrong. They say still waters run deep, so I'm hoping that in those quiet depths of yours you understand why I did the things I did back then. I just didn't know any better. For Pete's sake, check your Facebook page -- I want you to meet the man I've become, see that I've learned to cope in better ways. I hope you're doing better than I am, though I don't really doubt it. Maybe someday we can take up that project we always talked about.

In Memorium 242hkz5 The Rev. Spark A. Lot In Memorium 242hkz5
The only human being I've ever met who's had as tortured a life as mine. You claim to not give a **** about anything, and that may be true; nevertheless you were always a friend to me. You encouraged more carpe diem in my life than anyone else ever has. We've seen so much together, and survived it all. I hope we meet again.

Last edited by RogueGuru on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

In Memorium Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memorium   In Memorium Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:30 am

DEEP & BE-auti-FULL-y Sad

Thanks for sharing this with US ALL Rogue pnkhrt
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

In Memorium Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memorium   In Memorium Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:38 pm

It's great to honour those who influenced us and may not be around anymore. I'd never really thought about it being such a big deal until I read your post. How lucky are we to have facebook and the internet which makes the world a smaller place and allows us to connect with people we may have lost touch with or whom we may not have ever known if it weren't for the technology?
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

In Memorium Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memorium   In Memorium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Memorium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyche :: Spirituality :: Other Spirituality-
Jump to: