Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing needs to be fixed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Nothing needs to be fixed Empty
PostSubject: Nothing needs to be fixed   Nothing needs to be fixed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:47 pm

"Tolerance does not . . . do anything, embrace anyone, champion any issue. It wipes the notes off the score of life and replaces them with one long bar of rest. It does not attack error, it does not champion truth, it does not hate evil, it does not love good."

-- Walter Farrell

As we understand it, the spiritual journey is not about becoming perfect. It’s about acceptance, releasing judgment, and embracing everything in wholeness.

This is a great challenge for our personality. We’ve grown up comparing ourselves to others, always judging how we’re better and worse than those around us. And many of us are very good at finding fault with ourselves.

If we release judgment, then nothing needs to be fixed -- including you. Explore inviting your soul to help you accept all that is and experience a whole new way of living.

"Wherever you are is always the right place. There is never a need to fix anything, to hitch up the bootstraps of the soul and start at some higher place. Start right where you are."

-- Julia Cameron

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Nothing needs to be fixed   Nothing needs to be fixed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Solane Star wrote:

"Wherever you are is always the right place. There is never a need to fix anything, to hitch up the bootstraps of the soul and start at some higher place. Start right where you are."

-- Julia Cameron

Like a Star @ heaven cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing needs to be fixed   Nothing needs to be fixed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Quote :
...nothing needs to be fixed -- including you.

What if I'm Ted Bundy? Still apply?
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Nothing needs to be fixed   Nothing needs to be fixed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:57 pm

To me sure does,

there is no change or cure for the Ted Bundy's of the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing needs to be fixed   Nothing needs to be fixed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:15 pm

Great, I'll send him right over to your house so you can love him and accept him the way he is.

Sorry, Sol', just too fluffy for me.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Nothing needs to be fixed   Nothing needs to be fixed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:29 pm

CHOICE > it is a choice to change what you perceive to need fixing. The key word being change and not fix. I don't believe that tolerance is a good thing in all circumstances because it can come across as ignorance. And judgment is a tool like any other, that can be used responsibly or not. Judgment is a necessary component of the human experience. Judgment allows you to protect yourself and those you love and to not create more damage. Tolerance can lead to increased damage especially if it is in relation to tolerating another's poor treatment of you or turning a blind eye to a situation in which you could intervene and change the outcome.

I would have agreed with you months ago Solane that nothing needs fixing and from a purely semantic point of view, I do still agree. But things need to change in certain circumstances. The difference between the two words is difference. Some things need to be different from how they are now.

True, you cannot change the Ted Bundy's of the world but they have the choice within themselves and we can act as catalysts for that choice to be made by NOT tolerating their behaviour. A perfect example is the celebration of Bin Laden's death. We could not change him and obviously not many people tolerated him. With his demise the world is safe again right? Wrong. He is not the idea that he spawned and his death will not bring back the victims of 911. Nor will it kill the ideaology of terrorism or future attacks from his followers and other groups who have taken up his cause. We cannot fix every single person choosing to enact terrorism and tolerating it will not change things. In fact tolerance enables it by making no stand at all. You cannot kill an idea anymore than you can bottle air and sell it. But you can bring about change by removing the fear that feeds the idea of terrorism. We can choose not to live fearfully but to carry on our lives at a level that is to our satisfaction. We can deny those who openly support terrorism access to our countries. We can educate our children about differences and choice.

Ignorance is not bliss. Tolerance is not an answer. There are real things we can do to make a change and bring light back to the world.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Nothing needs to be fixed   Nothing needs to be fixed Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:34 pm

Seven, the Rogue Guru wrote:
Sorry, Sol', just too fluffy for me.

Sooo, I would like to know what's wrong with FLUFFY any how ???? I happen to like fluffy Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven

No one needs to get into a big speech over it, I do know what your saying, no really.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Nothing needs to be fixed   Nothing needs to be fixed Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Nothing needs to be fixed FluffyDeath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing needs to be fixed   Nothing needs to be fixed Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:54 pm

bunny I am now officially bunny more scared of fluffy bunnies bunny than I am of Ted Bundy bunny
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Nothing needs to be fixed   Nothing needs to be fixed Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Last edited by Solane Star on Tue May 03, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Nothing needs to be fixed   Nothing needs to be fixed Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Nothing needs to be fixed   Nothing needs to be fixed Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:16 pm

No need to BE afr-AID surrender
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing needs to be fixed   Nothing needs to be fixed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyche :: Spirituality :: Inspiration: Spirit in Action-
Jump to: