Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truth v/s Reality

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Truth v/s Reality Empty
PostSubject: Truth v/s Reality   Truth v/s Reality Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:42 pm

One of my favourite topic, has had some serious discussions on various forums since the past 7 years on the same.

Truth as we see it is only a "Reality". Reality exists only for the person experiencing it, not to others. And this becomes "their" truth. But the Truth as we seek and ?I define, is absolute. Disregarding the circumstances and parameters applied, it should remain "true" and "real" to everyone experiencing it.

So what are your thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down

Truth v/s Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth v/s Reality   Truth v/s Reality Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:01 am

I agree Moonie, truth is a reality. What is true for one may not be true for another but is still truth for the first person. Truth is very personal, individual and unique. Truth evolves awell. What was truth for me years ago has grown and changed. What I experience, new things I learn etc alter my version of truth. I believe that I know what my truth is, but I also believe their is an ultimate truth, that of which I do not fathom with my mind. It is the 'knowing'. ☀
Back to top Go down

Truth v/s Reality
Page 1 of 1