Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfsBlood
Seeker
Seeker
WolfsBlood

My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.  Empty
PostSubject: My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.    My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:26 am

So I thought that I might share some of my weirder experiences with you guys and hopefully
we can get a bit of discussion going here. Don't be afraid to state your opinions I am open to hearing them Cool

This happened while I was teenager growing up in California in a area I have since learned is a hot spot for reports of USOs or sea going UFOs if you will.

One weekend night when I was in my teens, my older brother, myself and a friend were in Hollywood . We were just cruising around after we had gone to the Blvd. for whatever reason I'm not sure why now. Getting bored quickly ,we left at about 10:30 to head toward home along the Pacific Coast Highway, which is a long highway on the California coast. At one point we looked out over the ocean and saw UFOs diving into the water, and coming out of the sea as well. Very strange looking lights all flying erratic came and went from the water. We stopped and watched them w/ stunned disbelief at what we were witnessing. We decided to leave after watching them for a short time as we were more than a little nervous.

As we drove along P.C.H. my brother, and my friend Bruce started saying one was following us . I thought they were just pulling my leg trying to scare me, and told them to shut up. I could not see it. At this point my brother got very angry , stopped the car and yelled "GET THE @#$% OUT AND LOOK THEN " Which I did it AND IT WAS! We then stupidly thought to get away, & tried to out run this intergalactic spacecraft in an old Barracuda. The UFO chased us . Needless to say it was the faster of the two lol . It swooped down on us, then retreated a few times scaring the bejusus out of us .It was very hot inside the vehicle when the craft was near ,and the car seemed not to be running by it's own motorized power anymore, but being controlled by the UFO . The radio would stop working when the craft was directly above us, and instead of music what we heard was otherworldly interference, almost static like but very weird sounding .

While these Being were in the process of hovering down on us, and grabbing us up it seemed like we were the only ones on the road, which is very strange because it is a pretty busy coastal highway . The last thing I remember was the beginning of actually being picked up in the air by the strange craft car and all .

My next memory is standing next to a hill on the side of the road looking at this HUGE black metallic craft that had landed on a beam of light, and was sitting at a dead stop about 10 feet off the ground .We could see some type of beings working on lighted panel boards inside the craft, while others busily run to and fro ,and still others looked out at us! We were all pretty scared and I could hear communications being directed into my mind by the three beings who were staring at us . They were telling me something that I do not recall at least not in my conscious memory. I said "let's get the hell out of here, I feel like they are controlling my mind!" To which my brother replied "me too" so we jumped into the car and took off .

The UFO flew back up into the sky, and followed us 45 miles all the way home.When we got really close to our house it swooped down VERY LOW over us again .At this time the UFO changed shape, and size to a very large, bright reddish, orange globe of fire , plasma like appearance .When we were only two houses away from Bruce's home, that is when it dropped down out of the sky ,and took on it's weird gooey plasma llook. Just as this was happening a hotrod w/ a young guy and his girlfriend, appeared driving in the opposite direction, as we both rounded the corner. They saw the UFO and about passed a brick! I saw them mouth the words and heard them in my mind ( don't ask me how ): Girl "WHAT IS THAT? !!!!!" Guy" I DON'T KNOW BUT IT'S THEIR @#$%&^* PROBLEM!!!!!" And he hauled out as fast as he could, to get away from the huge glowing fire ball ! At that time the UFO went back up high into the sky, changing back into a strange looking white light UFO . It followed us the rest of the way home, to where my brother and I lived just around the next corner. We quickly unloaded Bruce from the car into his wheelchair, and ran inside pushing him inside . It sat up in the sky above my house for about an hour, and then when we looked out again it had gone, or at least it appeared to have gone anyway .

I didn't notice it at the time, but there seems to be a very large piece of the story missing . It took us much longer to get home then it should have ! I didn't notice this weird fact for about 10 years, but it took us around 3 hours to get home when it was only about a 45 min. drive ! I have no memory of what occurred in the missing time period . I went to see my friend Bruce when I started having this experience popping up in my memory again.( Not that I had forgotten it I had just stopped thinking about it for a while.) I ask him if he remembered it ,to which he replied a very emphatic YES. He also stated to me that he too ,had just realized that he was missing time from the encounter.

I have had other strange experiences as well and may post some of them later.
Back to top Go down
WolfsBlood
Seeker
Seeker
WolfsBlood

PostSubject: Re: My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.    My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:23 am

So is no one interested in reading about my experiences then ?
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: Re: My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.    My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:12 pm

Like a Star @ heaven cheers Like a Star @ heaven

I've been reading them WolfsBlood study. I've just never seen them myself, I only seem to attack Nature Spirits like faeries to me. scratch

I enjoy reading your stories. bring them on my friend.

Thanks for sharing your stories with us WolfsBlood.
Back to top Go down
WolfsBlood
Seeker
Seeker
WolfsBlood

PostSubject: Re: My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.    My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:14 am

I have never really seen anything like nature spirits myself but I have been rather interested in Shamanism lately ( for a while now actually ) and it has opened my mind to the possibility of many things that I would thought imaginary just a little while ago. I do actually believe that trees are conscious beings and very intelligent as well. How I came to believe this was through my own brand of conscious altering which put me into a realm that is quite different then then the one we humans normally walk in ( or are aware of at least ).

Having said that I have not really practiced my Shamanism techniques for atleast 6 months
now. I was not really expecting to be able to be so successful in mind traveling to other realms so quickly and easily. I was not prepared and therefor it not only shocked me but also scared me a bit when on first try I slided down a hole into the underworld .It was supposed to take many months of practicing my techniques before I was successful. When it happened as soon as I made a light effort without any studying to speak of it did shock me.

This might not seem related but I do believe this stuff all ties in and if I was to get back on the horse that spooked me I could probably begin to see nature spirits myself ( although in an altered state of mind )

I have come to some conclusions to my questions regarding the beings that I have been in contact with for most of my life as well though I have not voiced my thoughts on this to any one yet and it is basically not substantiated by concert fact at this point. Not sure that it ever will be until I move on to the next plane of existence either but I will probably go off on a bit of a tangent at some point and spew forth my thoughts on what it all means.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.    My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:09 am

It's kind of funny (weird) how you come here to Psyche and start taking about your interest in Shamanism. What I mean by that is, I've BE-en preparing mys-ELF ALL-so for my first INTENT-ional awareness Journey. The reason I say Intentional awareness journey is BE-cause, I FEEL Heart & clear Intent are the two most important tools for having a sucess-FULL Journey. I'd have to say that I"ve also been a little afraid of this exact kind of thing that you posted above happening to me, where you slide down a hole and into the underworld so quickly & easily like that. I would like to BE able to choose which world (realm)Dream I go on first, weither it's the Upper World, Middle World or Underworld. I think this is one of the very reasons I haven't taken my first Journey as of yet, still making sure that I've got all my Spirit Guides with me, that I've merged with my Higher Spirit s-ELF, and that I'm prepared and with all the necessary tools of the trade, so to speak.

Well, I posted works from a few of my Fav. Shaman's here thoughtout the forum if your interested in reading any of them. Please share in your thoughts if you do study . I'd love to hear what you think & feel about them. Sandra Ingerman and Hank Wesselman are my top two. I'm reading " Awaking to the Spirit World " The Shamanic Path of Direct Revelation, right now.

Its nice to have someone to talk& share the Journeys with. Experiences

Thank-You

Let the Journey's BE-gin !! !!

Like a Star @ heaven cheers Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Desert Raven
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality
Desert Raven

PostSubject: Re: My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.    My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Hi Wolfsblood
I just joined...
Your story is very interesting. I have been interested in UFO's for most of my life. Don't know why. I have seen two in my life... nothing up close and personal like you experienced.

I am very interested in your story.

It is funny, when Whitley Streiber's book "Communinion" came out... it had a picture of an alien on the cover. I immediately thought "he didn't get the eyes right".... now why would I think that???

And I remember having a dream where I was outside laying on the grass with two of my friends and we saw several UFO's in the sky. They were excited, but I was feeling a sense of doom... I thought "not again". Why do I have these kinds of reacations?

Have you ever had any regression therapy to see about the lost time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.    My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ufo / Alien encounters ,sightings etc.
Page 1 of 1