Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul retrieval

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Soul retrieval Empty
PostSubject: Soul retrieval   Soul retrieval Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:47 am

Soul retrieval

Soul retrievals are some of the most powerful shamanic magic you can experience.

Shamans are trained to find soul parts and bring them home.

I am very opinionated about soul retrievals. They are extremely powerful. Soul retrievals will bring change and healing into your life and since they are often the result of trauma they can bring back high emotions that need to be healed, and integrated.

I am very careful about doing soul retrievals. I make certain that the person really is ready to change (because change will happen), that they have a support group in place (caring family and friends, a therapist, etc.), and that they understand how to integrate these parts back into their whole being, into their internal tribes. I also recommend that the person have a couple of free days with no obligations so that they can rest and process their experiences.

If you are thinking of having a soul retrieval then I recommend finding someone who will take the time and honor the process.

Sandra Ingerman has written several books on soul retrievals: "Soul Retrieval" and "Welcome Home". Both are excellent. My approach is similar to hers, but each shamanic practitioner has their own style.

Back to top Go down

Soul retrieval
Page 1 of 1