Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sun is Biggest Astro-Factor Now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

The Sun is Biggest Astro-Factor Now Empty
PostSubject: The Sun is Biggest Astro-Factor Now   The Sun is Biggest Astro-Factor Now Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:02 am

Molly Hall About.com
Arch Crawford: The Sun is Biggest Astro-Factor Now
Friday November 5, 2010

The phrase tipping point is coming up in the media a lot. Just yesterday, I saw an article in Bloomberg News that Bank of America is at the tipping point. If you're aware of the webbots at Half Past Human, you know they're forecasting one starting today and going through to the 14th. A tipping point could be anything from a natural disaster, a military coup, a sudden crash of the markets, a false flag, the failure of a major bank, or a combo of all of these.

I sent an email to Arch Crawford, one of the world's pre-eminent financial astrologers, not sure I'd get a response. And it turns out, he also reads the "Bot" reports. And while he doesn't foresee the mega doom of the bot report, he does say, "There are several disaster scenarios in the economic/political world condition of which any ONE could sink the current uptrend back into 'double-dip' status [or worse]. And that could happen suddenly & without warning."

He gives a brief take on what's happening, and his next big astro date, which he sees as December 21st, and the Lunar Eclipse. For right now, he says it's not the markets, but the Sun, that's on the radar. "The strongest astro-factor Right Now is that ALL planets are within a bit less than Half of the sky! ALL on one side of the Sun. That is the cause of hotter sunspots which are the principle cause of Global Warming." These sunspots, too, are watched closely for flares, since our magnetosphere has thinned, making us more vulnerable to its energies, which can cause earth changes.

I've definitely been feeling some of the symptoms of increased solar activity -- lethargy, head pressure, tired eyes. If we are exposed to more solar radiation, our bodies need to adapt and adjust, so listen to what your body needs. You can keep track of the Sun at spaceweather.com

Bloomberg News Link
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

The Sun is Biggest Astro-Factor Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sun is Biggest Astro-Factor Now   The Sun is Biggest Astro-Factor Now Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Well I certainly feel lethargic and have lots of headaches and pain in my sinuses this week. I was watching a doco about the sun last night and one interesting thing I took away from it is that even though the sun is made up primarily of two gases (Helium and hydrogen), that it's centre is opaque. This would imply something a bit more solid. The reason for the opaqueness is the temperature. Once something becomes really really hot then it traps light giving off the appearance of matter. Now isn't this interesting? I am thinking about how a cold spot develops when a ghost appears - could it be that by drawing energy and raising it's temperature that a spirit is able to appear as solid because of the same sort of principle as the sun's core appearing solid?

I love these science shows. So much to ponder :hehehe:
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/

The Sun is Biggest Astro-Factor Now
Page 1 of 1