Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trees and Tree Spirits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Trees and Tree Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Trees and Tree Spirits   Trees and Tree Spirits Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Trees

Trees and Tree Spirits 20091003

The 'tree' represents the Tree of Life - the feminine, nourishing,
sheltering image of the Great Mother, rooted in the earth
reaching toward the heavens, evocative of eternity.
Nature spirits live in forests and connect with the tones of the trees.

Trees and Tree Spirits Differentnature.com57

There are Spirits dwelling within and all around Nature....

There are Water Spirits, Rock Spirits, Tree Spirits, Plant Spirits, and so forth and so on. Each has its own deep wisdom and power. When we befriend these Nature Spirits, our own lives are made incredibly more richer by the contact.

Have you ever noticed that when you go into the forest or a peaceful park, how you feel relaxed, calm, refreshed and renewed? This is the gift of the Tree Spirits who are surrounding you; and they emanate vibrations of peace and serenity, sharing with us their highly evolved consciousness, out of love.

Trees and Tree Spirits Tree%20spirits_2

You can talk to trees and they can talk to you. You can also enlist their aid and their incredible strength - and most importantly, you can help them in return. Trees are, simply put, remarkable beings! They are ageless, patient, strong, serene, loving, giving, nurturing and kind. Your life can be renewed and rewarded by befriending the trees.

Always remember that theirs in not a world of logic as we understand it, although they do possess intelligence and wisdom - it is different from, and in many ways, beyond our own.

Trees and Tree Spirits 130908glatrees01
messages left by fairies and tree spirits

So how are we to communicate with trees you might ask? Through LOVE (The Universal Language), with creativity, with passion, humor and playfulness - all the range of positive human emotion. Please bear in mind though, that when communing with Tree Spirits, one must not do so in a mechanical, hollow, unfeeling manner - for this will not work very well at all. One must sincerely put their heart and soul into the prayer for it to be truly heard - This is the language the trees understand.

source: Crystalinks, Spirits of Trees
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Trees and Tree Spirits   Trees and Tree Spirits Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Working with Tree Spirits

Step 1: Learn To Appreciate Trees

Trees and Tree Spirits 291139_f520

The first step to establishing good communications with trees is to nourish a sincere love and respect for them. Visit nature often. A tranquil forest is the best, but unfortunately, this is not always possible. So in instances such as this, a local park or your back yard will suffice.

Be mindful of all that trees do for humanity and the world. They give oxygen, shade, prevent soil erosion, create homes for birds and other animals, create shelters for us, cool the air in the summer, create paper and other wood based materials and most importantly - provide a beauty that is one of the main features of this green and blue planet.

Walk amongst the trees often.... stand or sit in reverence and contemplation, with you back touching the base of the trees trunk, in contemplation of your favorite tree. Speak your gratitude to it... speak your love and respect out loud to the Tree Spirit.

Never, ever, destroy a tree or any part of it needlessly. That would be like asking a favor from a friend, only to turn around and physically harm them!

Step 2: Be A Tree Hugger!

This may sound a bit silly to some folks, but there's good reasons for hugging trees! Trees are unique beings, their roots reach deep into the Earth to draw upon its energy. Therefore, trees know of the Deep Mysteries of the Earth. But they also know the Mysteries and the powers of the Heavens - of Sun, Moon and star-lit sky, for their leaves reach ever upwards drawing upon the energy from above. It could be safely said that Tree Beings reach further in both directions than any other beings on Earth!

When you hug a tree with an open heart, you will become aware of the flow of energy between Heaven and Earth. That is the Energy of the Universe, coursing through the tree. As you feel this flow, you can better understand the power of the world and the forces of the Universe. Tree hugging will also helps to balance our own energy. For example, let's say that you are what some might call a "spacey" person, or that you "aren't very well grounded".... Well tree hugging can get you grounded and in touch with the firm and stabilizing energies of Mama Earth. On the other hand, if you are considered too mundane, too practical, and would like to be more intuitive, psychic, and free flowing - tree hugging can grant you celestial, spiritual energy.

Step 3: Opening Communications

Trees and Tree Spirits 291154_f520

Not only do we hug trees to balance ourselves, we do it to communicate with them. There is no rule that says while you are hugging a tree you can't be talking to it as well. Simply lean your cheek to the bark and whisper to the tree how you feel, or what you are thinking. I say "whisper" to the tree, because trees tend to communicate through whispering. This can best be heard through the whispering of a trees leaves. Talk to the tree like a dear and precious friend. Open your heart and listen to what the tree has to say to you... Now some folks say that they "hear" the voice of the tree speaking to them inside their minds. Others say that they hear them in their heart. Then there are those who can see with the inner eye what the trees are trying to convey to them. And then there are those who can not put into words how the exchange takes place.

Just remember to be open to hearing the trees voice, however it should choose to speak to you. This may not be as easy as you might think at first. It could take a week or more - or even months before you can hear what they are saying, but don't give up! The trees want to communicate with us, and a faithful effort on the part of humans is usually rewarded.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Trees and Tree Spirits   Trees and Tree Spirits Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Step 4: Sharing A Gift

It is very important that we humans don't just take from our tree friends. What kind of one-sided friendship would that be! So it is always proper to leave a gift for the trees that you develop relationships with. Be mindful that the tree you choose to work and commune with, is symbolic of all trees.

Traditionally, Native Americans gift trees with cornmeal, because cornmeal is sacred to them. You too may also decide to use cornmeal or another type of food or drink offering. You decide what is a relevant gift for you to leave for the tree. Some folks decide to leave money, by burying it at the base of the tree or by leaving coins on the earth around the base. Some sprinkle food around the tree or leave it in a little pile at the trunk's base. Some leave crystals or other semi-precious or precious stones. Then there are those who leave tie-on offerings of brightly colored ribbons or strips of cloth as offerings of friendship and thanks. I have also heard of people pouring a good drink of water at its roots during a dry season, or leaving manure around the tree base. Always be sure that the spirit of thanksgiving and love is in your heart as you leave your offering, whatever it may be. Just use your own intuition, imagination and good judgment to choose the appropriate gift for the Tree Spirits.

Trees and Tree Spirits 291152_f120

Step 5: Ask Your Question

After lovingly gifting the tree with your present, you may then ask the tree your question. I highly recommend keeping the question simple, to the point, and brief. Speak clearly, and honestly from your heart. Please do not get into the habit of asking for something each and every time you work with a Tree Spirit. Sometimes it is just good to be thankful, period.

Now once you have given your gift to the tree, take a moment to be still and listen what the tree has to say to you, and you might find that the tree has a gift to give you in return, even if you haven't asked for one.

Trees and Tree Spirits P1050557-225x300

source: Spirit of Trees
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Trees and Tree Spirits   Trees and Tree Spirits Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:33 pm

'This was a spiritual awakening and a half. For a research scientist and manager of a laboratory being opened to Herne the hunter encountersabilities to access other dimensions, feel and see subtle energies, subtle energy barriers and commune directly with nature spirits, in one half hour going from being mono dimensional to multidimensional.'

Trees and Tree Spirits Herne-2

My ‘waking up’ happened while with my friend Joan (who was already well in tune with other realities). Our meeting was not coincidental and we instantly felt a very strong connection. The first three to four months of our friendship was spent having lots of incredible multidimensional adventures. Before I start I should say that although prior to this I had one or two strange experiences (as most others have) none of them could prepare me for this.

Drawn to magical places in the local woods

For many years I was repeatedly drawn to spend time at very specific locations in the woods local to where I lived. I took friends to these places but most seemed not to feel the same ‘depth’ as me which disappointed me to a certain extent. When I met Joan it seemed natural that the first thing we do was to explore these areas so this we did.

The first place I took her to was out in the woods beside a small town called Hexham (A small market town in Northumberland). We set off walking through the forest, it had been snowing so there was about an inch covering of frosted, crisp snow on the ground which was just enough to give it that ‘blanketed’ feel and special quietness.
Ancient trackers heightened senses

It is a mile to walk to my ‘spot’ following an ancient wall and trees in almost a direct line through the woods, we were about a quarter mile from our destination when we saw two fawns. We fell into silence and started to gently track them. As we did this I noticed a bubble of energy fold up around me completely surrounding and ‘sealing’ me. I realized that somehow I was within the energy used by the ancient trackers and hunters, I knew that no sound could get out and that to a certain extent the ‘energy’ was moving me through the woods. My senses heightened and I could even smell the fawns that we were following.

We padded through the wood like this for about 15 minutes getting quite lost away from our original track until eventually we emerged from the woods at exactly the place where I would sit. I pointed this out to Joan, who excitedly kept asking me if I could see what it was. Well, unbeknown to me I had been sitting in the middle of a huge tree circle. It was not only very large in size but it was also made of eight separate rings of trees all centred on the exact spot where I would come and sit.

Trees and Tree Spirits 4435800041_eec9e31428

Tree Circle energy point happenings

We then moved into the centre of the ring; to my usual sitting place and Joan got us to hunker down and place our open palms on the ground so that we may ‘feel’ the energy. It didn’t take me long to realize that something was not right as I have skied for years and I know the feel of snow, it doesn’t feel warn to the touch – but this is what it felt like in this spot. I was moving my hands to different places around me and feeling the same thing. Joan then asked me if I could see the energy. Well as part of me was thinking ‘what is she talking about – seeing energies’ I actually did start to see them, they appeared as cones of flame coming out of my hands that then went down into the ground to a depth of about two meters. Again when I moved my hands around the ‘flames’ moved with them.

Then just as Joan is asking me if I can feel the earth energies coming up and into me a huge beam of white light (about head width) comes down from above, through the top of my head then down through my body. It zips down my arms, then my hands, then my fingers until eventually about four to five pencil beams of white light are leaving each finger and linking up with all the trees around us. This energy kept coming through for about three minutes, by which time everything was a brilliant white, it was as if we were very small people standing on a huge light bulb and I could only make out the trees because they had a faint black outline. That was a spiritual awakening and a half.

Trees and Tree Spirits Treespirit_t245

source: reality walker
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: Re: Trees and Tree Spirits   Trees and Tree Spirits Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:04 am

Loving these threads urok

Trees and Tree Spirits Mtv_this_mah_tree_magik_happn
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Trees and Tree Spirits   Trees and Tree Spirits Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:24 pm

:hehehe: Just going where spirit takes me hugslf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trees and Tree Spirits   Trees and Tree Spirits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trees and Tree Spirits
Page 1 of 1