Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spilling Over

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Spilling Over Empty
PostSubject: Spilling Over   Spilling Over Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Molly Hall About.com
Spilling Over
Monday November 15, 2010

The week starts with a Pisces Moon, the mysterious last sign that contains all the energies of the Zodiac. Jupiter Pisces plays its larger-than-life role into tomorrow, with trines to both the Sun and Moon. This vitalizes the sense that we're on a journey, with bright 'signs' to light the way. Be alert to serendipity -- it could be outrageous now.

It's a great time to just be, with open time to listen deeply. The busyness and 'to-do' list crowds out the kind of journey that's like an altered state. Images and sound are favored now. Whatever takes hold of your imagination, quickly expands and unlocks unexpected pathways.

These next few days could lure out buried feelings, and appear dramatic or messy in the process. It's a great time for mining the darkness, a cathartic cry or seeing a healer. If you're trying to 'hold it together,' the best thing might be to let it fall apart. You might lose sight of the shore, but be comforted by Jupiter's sense that you're moving forward.

It's great timing for me, to be on my own for a few days, with Virgo man away. Not knowing I've got to tidy up or play against his rhythm allows me to 'let it all hang out.' The daunting thing is that it's all up to me, whether it's a rich time of solitude, or one of falling into habits of 'lostness' or wasting time. With Pisces rising and being incredibly erratic moodwise, there are a million ways it could go.

But with a lot being churned up for many, there's a strong directive to harness it at this critical time, not just to coast. The special sight and hearing these next few days can bring surprise gifts, that enchant or free us up, to adjust to the times.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down

Spilling Over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyche :: Spirituality :: Astrology & Astronomy-
Jump to: