Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Reeling with Crisis"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

"Reeling with Crisis" Empty
PostSubject: "Reeling with Crisis"   "Reeling with Crisis" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:06 am

Molly Hall About.com
Jessica Murray on Uranus square Pluto: "Reeling with Crisis"
Thursday November 11, 2010

With unfathomable events happening all around us, I thought of Jessica Murray -- wondering what she's seeing. Turns out, she thought of me at the same time. It's mysterious and ordinary how that happens, says Jessica. "That we're all connected, all the time, in all-encompassing matrix of interpenetration. I rejoice in being reminded that we splash around in the etheric sea."

Jessica Murray is the author of Soul Sick Nation and her site is MotherSky. She has a way of telling it like it is, against the bigger backdrop of what could be. With her Sun Taurus and Moon Sagittarius, she's a fiery and prophetic linguist in service to the Goddess.

On what's happening now and into the future, she writes, "Under the Uranus-Pluto square (whose power can be seen as extending from 2008 to 2022), everyone who's not asleep is reeling with a sense of crisis. It's going to be the new normal for a while. But we need to remember what crisis means: it's a time to become decisive and conscious. So we have ecological calamity, and sociopolitical craziness -- and we also have advanced thinkers stepping forward, and ordinary people able to access more information than ever before in the history of the world."

Jessica continues, "And while we have a more entrenched concentration of wealth and power into a tinier segment of the population than there ever was, we also have far less naivete about it: ordinary people (Uranus) are getting hipper and hipper to the plutocratic underbelly (Pluto) of things. It is true that humanity's got a steep learning curve here, and it is also true that we have all the resources to meet it."

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down

"Reeling with Crisis"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyche :: Spirituality :: Astrology & Astronomy-
Jump to: