Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sun in Sagittarius!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Sun in Sagittarius! Empty
PostSubject: Sun in Sagittarius!   Sun in Sagittarius! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Molly Hall About.com
Sun in Sagittarius!
Monday November 22, 2010

The Sun's presence in the darker season makes all the difference. Let's sit over here, on this bench, 'til the Sun sets behind those trees -- we're drawn to its fleeting warmth. The Sun is in Sagittarius starting today, for bursts of spiritedness that warm us up. This Jupiter-ruled sign draws us to the colors of the season, and has an energizing effect.

The Archer shoots flaming arrows at the edge of what's known. The far-sight of Sagittarius enables us to see the patterns, connect dots, and realize. Out of the depths of Scorpio, we begin to blurt out truthful things. It comes freely and speedily, and can help us bust out of shackles of self-censorship.

A Sagittarius yoga teacher I know said her sign knows what psychic Scorpio knows, and can easily fire off provocative arrows. That Sadge sees into motivation, and what's hidden, but prefers not to get too deep into it. They've got a lot of ground to cover, being the sign of motion and expansion.

That works in our favor now, as we're coming out of a time of shadow and soul. We can flash on the true dimensions of what's happening, in our relationships, life's work, or plans. But in sunny Sagittarius, the mood is merrier and there's more optimism in the air. The challenges may be the same, but the load feels light enough to travel with.

Sun Sagittarius Themes:

•Learning a language, looking into legal rights & issues.
•Joining a gym, or starting some physically active program (cross-country skiing, horseback riding, brisk walking, aerobics, scenic cycling).
•Socializing with friends, neighbors, family.
•Hiking, bird watching, nature walks.
•Starting expansive research, self-publishing or creative projects.
•Be innocent in your truth telling, with no agenda behind it.
•See a traveling art exhibit, a lecture, inspired speaker.
•Find the silver lining in a dark cloud.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Sun in Sagittarius!   Sun in Sagittarius! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:56 pm

I had a laugh at the line about the sun shining in the darker season - it is about to be summer here. Although the last week has been very dark and rainy.

the mood is merrier and there's more optimism in the air. The challenges may be the same, but the load feels light enough to travel with.

I have to agree with that - I have noticed that carrying more has not been a burden and has even inspired me to challenge myself further. I love this time of the year for all the activity and the festive feel in the air. People are either very tired and stressed or alot happier because the end of the year is near. I am one of the happy people ☀ I feel energised by the planets and able to be more open in expressing myself. Lots of new projects underway and bucketloads of self-confidence to complete them.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sun in Sagittarius!   Sun in Sagittarius! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:48 am

♐ Sagittarian party, anyone? ♐
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Sun in Sagittarius!   Sun in Sagittarius! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:25 pm

all hail our resident Saggitarian Moon God magic
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun in Sagittarius!   Sun in Sagittarius! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun in Sagittarius!
Page 1 of 1