Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get Your Ticket To The Stars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Get Your Ticket To The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Get Your Ticket To The Stars   Get Your Ticket To The Stars Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:58 pm

November 12th, 2010
Elizabeth Jones

It is a strange, almost surreal time, don’t you think?

Sometimes an aspect that doesn’t seem like it will be all that strong surprises us (me) and turns out to be quite potent indeed. We’re under such an influence now.

I’m referring to Venus at late Libra quincunx Jupiter conjunct Uranus at late Pisces. Just the words sound strange, don’t you think? (This will be hanging around through about the last weekend of November.) While these energies can be very positive at times, they can also be confusing and overwhelming.

Here’s some of what you may be feeling or experiencing. See if you can relate:

Overwhelm. Just too much to do or to even think about!

Yes indeed. This aspect can send the arrow to tilt easily. Can feel like Micky in the Sorcerer’s Apprentice (from the Disney movie, Fantasia).

Feeling uninspired, tired or lacking in imagination, especially just when you really need it!

Or you may be just the opposite and be feeling so inspired that ideas are coming in from every direction and you can’t keep up! So you just ignore it all.

Feeling unmotivated and out of focus.

Feeling spacey? Tired? Want to sleep more than usual? Or are your sleep patterns felt kind of strange? Had a few vivid and weird dreams?

Chaos seems to be ruling the day! Things fall out of order when you’re not even looking. Again, the image of Micky trying to get control of the mess in the Sorcerer’s Apprentice comes up for me.

Worried about finances? I’m hearing it on many fronts and seems to be up more than ever these days. It’s as though in the battle of Expenses vs. Income, the former has won.

There are two underlining energies here. One is excess to one extreme or another. There seems to be too much of whatever is going on. Too much to do. Not enough inspiration. Too many ideas. Not enough time. Too many bills. Not enough money.

The other is along the lines of “Whoa, I didn’t see that one coming!”. Meaning something is upon us before we even knew it was coming. (Quincunxes bring forward what was lurking in our blind spots).

Astrology of Light.com
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyche :: Spirituality :: Astrology & Astronomy-
Jump to: