Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mercury Rx and Wising Up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Mercury Rx and Wising Up Empty
PostSubject: Mercury Rx and Wising Up   Mercury Rx and Wising Up Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:52 am

Molly Hall About.com
Mercury Rx and Wising Up
Thursday December 16, 2010

There's some sharing at the Astrology forum about this Mercury retrograde. It's a small sampling, but shows how so much more goes on than missed mail or delays. One is getting relicensed, another had an important confrontation at work.

Mercury is still in Capricorn, the sign of the seagoat that reaches great heights, and swims in spooky darker waters. The word bottom feeders pops to mind, when thinking of what's being whirled to the surface of the mind. Coming out of this week's Mercury-Pluto-Mars alignment, watch for insight on what ancient, as yet undiscovered creatures hide in the psyche. We come to know parts of the self that ride in on ancestral currents...and from conditioning as far back as we remember.

One possible theme is coming to our own idea of wise authority. I'm seeing this play out in my 10th House of public image. It's helped me let go of the need to know everything, and to stick to what has integrity. I've seen where I compulsively try to hide, out of fear of being found lacking in knowledge. Or where I could go deeper into material.

Already this retrograde has given me the insight that wisdom is more attractive to me than someone who knows a lot. You don't have to be an expert to be a wise man or woman. And I'm getting reminders that not all recognized experts are wise. The world is full of information, but low on wisdom. By the end of this very contemplative and s l o w moving retrograde, I'll bet we see more motivating wise words emerging from unexpected sources. Maybe you!

Read more in this brand new article on the Mercury Retrograde in Capricorn & Sagittarius. And stop by the forum and share your experience, or comment below. How's Mercury Retro treating you?

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
ahtuom
Channeler
Channeler
ahtuom

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Rx and Wising Up   Mercury Rx and Wising Up Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:36 am

Thanks Solane!
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Rx and Wising Up   Mercury Rx and Wising Up Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:37 am

I'll bet we see more motivating wise words emerging from unexpected sources. Maybe you!

This bit absolutely stood out for me - not because I thought I might be the you that is mentioned but because the first part has happened abundantly in my life over the past few days and the messengers were all children!!! Cool I am so grateful for the blessing of shared wisdom from unexpected sources. pnkhrt And I agree about the world being full of information and low on wisdom. There are so many rules and regulations that make no sense and there are so many wise voices that are not heard because of the body they belong to. And there are adults who claim to be wise and enlightened who are truly oblivious to the meaning....simple does not always mean boring - it can just mean uncomplicated.

I relate so much to this post. Brilliant find Solane - thank you magic send luv
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Rx and Wising Up   Mercury Rx and Wising Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercury Rx and Wising Up
Page 1 of 1