Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hour Watch (Horoscope)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Hour Watch (Horoscope) Empty
PostSubject: Hour Watch (Horoscope)   Hour Watch (Horoscope) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Hour Watch (Horoscope)
Where's the Love Today?
By Molly Hall, About.com

Holiday Week, to December 26th

Many Selves, Many Lives

This year's ornament for the tree (a Norfolk pine in a pot) is a Silver-laced Wyandotte rooster. One of my traditions, and maybe it's yours too, is to buy an ornament that fits the year's goings-on. This year's new addition is a "girl gang" of six feisty hens of that variety.

I love looking at ornaments from year's past. I'm especially proud of the ones I bought when I was on my own and trying to "find myself," making my own traditions -- a favorite is a motorcycle with side-car to remind me of my Honda '69 back in San Francisco.

The ornaments remind me of the many selves I've been, a theme here on the approach to the Full Moon in Gemini/Eclipse (Dec 21st). This week's celestial extravaganza is a convergence of those many selves, dimensions, beliefs, fragments, fascinations, impressions, etc. There's potential for what seem like miracles -- spontaneous healing, integration, quickening of growth and breakthrough.

This week's lunar peak turns quickly into a Cancer-Capricorn affair at Winter Solstice. The Full Moon is a celebration of freedom to roam out of bounds -- and discover new landscapes, new dimensions. This is the fresh spirited launch to the holidays, to invigorate traditions that have life for us, and let go of ones that have become routine, and dim our true colors and potential.

Monday's Gemini Moon is Full and frenzied, with all kinds of planetary meet-ups. Do you trust yourself to be spontaneous? There's big stimulation, that can be energizing, but also split our focus. The accident prone and multi-tasking texting walkers/drivers will benefit from reining in your attention.

Monday is the day for personal and collective awakenings, too, with Mercury Rx square to Uranus. If there's an urgent feel, it's apt since we stand at the edge, knowing that big changes are needed. And your own journey to awareness is a gift to the whole.

Tuesday's one for high spirits, and letting the possibilities stirred up by the Full Moon/Eclipse settle in deeply. The Moon goes into Cancer early, for heightened emotional sensitivity. And the Sun moves into Capricorn, the day of Winter Solstice, a cardinal turning point of the year. What's awoken in your psyche, imagination, spirit, intellect, has a chance now to find new form, to be initiated in the days ahead.

Wednesday's one for rich engagement of the emotions, with a Cancer Moon all day. Time for nuanced heartfelt sharing in very cloistered environments. With squares to Jupiter-Uranus, your feelings ripple out into your environment.

And the mood is one of swimming together in the same waters. There can be surprisingly honest, poignant, soul-level truthful sharing that lightens the load. Great day for expressing your intense emotions -- especially what's hidden, shameful, "needy" -- in an act of creative catharsis.

Thursday's Moon is Leo, a sweet one for parties. It's a natural merriment maker, for lightness and delighting in the colors of the season. Under this expressive Moon, there's big-heartedness, generosity, over-the-top sentiment and holiday indulgence.

Friday's Moon Leo makes for an enchanting Christmas Eve. Overall the aspects support free expression, tell-it-like-it-is outbursts, bold discussion about your personal philosophy. An early Moon-Venus (Scorpio) square, though, could bring out defensiveness, prideful offense.

A mantra for today could be "judge, forgive, judge, forgive, judge, forgive." If you're with extended family, you know how tough this can be, especially if the judging is directed at you! The Moon trines Mercury Rx (Sagittarius) later, to smooth the rough edges of contention sometimes brought out by family differences (political, spiritual). This allows for a more 'live and let live' attitude, and that's freeing for everybody.

Christmas Day is Saturday this year, under a nicely aspected Virgo Moon. After the intensity of the week, a less is more approach is favored. Your presence is the most enduring gift under the tree.

There are harmonies with the Virgo Moon to the Sun and Pluto (in Capricorn). A day to deeply surrender to the moment, and savor what's right there around you. It's satisfying to unplug, and meet loved ones face-to-face. Or if you're on your own, to sound out the profound currents that mark the day. It can be one for family healing, sincerity, simplicity and meaningful gestures.

Sunday's another potent day, with a Sun-Pluto conjunction! The cosmos is dishing out strong medicine, but if you believe (as I do) in a benevolent universe, it's nothing we can't handle. It's like a divine intervention, so we'll dig deeper, let go of false facades, and get to the rich new seeds lying dormant there.

After the fantastical imaginings of the first part of the week, we see into the structures of "real life." We see into the mysteries of manifestation itself. We see what robs us of our power, vitality. It's a day to vitalize our lives by excavating resources that have gotten covered up. A magnificent end to a life-changing week.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Hour Watch (Horoscope) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hour Watch (Horoscope)   Hour Watch (Horoscope) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Thanks for the round up Solane. Looking forward to the rest of the week.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/

Hour Watch (Horoscope)
Page 1 of 1