Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Believe in magic!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Believe in magic!  Empty
PostSubject: Believe in magic!    Believe in magic!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Believe in magic!

"... for magic to happen in your life, you must believe in magic."

-- Grandmother, quoted by Lynn Andrews

"Most of the time, we fall in love but can’t remain there. The world then calls the state we were in a delusion or infatuation ... But we merely lacked, or someone else lacked, the emotional skills to hold on to the magic when the morning came. ... In truth, we can go to the moon and retain its magic for a lifetime."

-- Marianne Williamson

"We think, sometimes, there’s not a dragon left. Not one brave knight, not a single princess gliding through secret forests ... What a pleasure to be wrong. Princesses, knights, enchantments and dragons, mystery and adventure ... not only are they here-and-now, they’re all that ever lived on earth! Masters of reality still meet us in dreams to tell us that we’ve never lost the shield we need against dragons, that blue-fire voltage arcs through us now to change our world as we wish. Intuition whispers true: We’re not dust, we’re magic!"

-- Richard Bach

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

Believe in magic!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believe in magic!    Believe in magic!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Solane Star wrote:
Believe in magic!

"We think, sometimes, there’s not a dragon left. Not one brave knight, not a single princess gliding through secret forests ... What a pleasure to be wrong. Princesses, knights, enchantments and dragons, mystery and adventure ... not only are they here-and-now, they’re all that ever lived on earth! Masters of reality still meet us in dreams to tell us that we’ve never lost the shield we need against dragons, that blue-fire voltage arcs through us now to change our world as we wish. Intuition whispers true: We’re not dust, we’re magic!"

-- Richard Bach

dragonfly fairygirl dragonfly

Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven

:cheery:

Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Believe in magic!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believe in magic!    Believe in magic!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Cool I said to my kids yesterday, "It's time Mummy stopped dreaming and grew up" and they all said "Nooooo!" and the consensus was that I wouldn't be as fun if I did that and it was my imagination is what makes me different from other mothers. I took that as a big compliment. I thought it was what made me not as accomplished as other mothers No But then there was a strong universal message in my children's words and that is: There is no one way or right way, there are simply 'ways'.

I believe in magic. I always have. What we can dream, we can create. In my world there are fairies and mermaids and vampires and any other dweller of my imagination that my thoughts breathe life into to create. I have always written and my stories are born from my dreams. When I was a little girl, I would dream when awake or asleep and one day I wondered what would happen to my dreams when I died...I got an answer - a voice said to me "you get to live out every dream you ever have and never die'. I think I was 11 at the time. So I never stopped dreaming because to me the story is never ending and I will always be creating it.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

Believe in magic!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believe in magic!    Believe in magic!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:13 am

rainbowsparkle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Believe in magic!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believe in magic!    Believe in magic!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Believe in magic!
Page 1 of 1