Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eve of Eclipse, Trust the Dark

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Eve of Eclipse, Trust the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Eve of Eclipse, Trust the Dark   Eve of Eclipse, Trust the Dark Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:22 am

Molly Hall About.com
Monday January 3, 2011

There's a real underworld feel with the Moon glancing Pluto, in its Dark Moon (or Balsamic) phase today. A time to let go, and sink into the deeper psychic waters. To do what's necessary to have that cathartic Dark Moon experience.

The New Moon/Eclipse is at 13 Capricorn, so look there in your chart for what's being unearthed. I've had insomnia lately, and could easily fall into a dark funk. Being a Dark Moon(er), I'm at home in the dark, but this feels daunting. There's something to fall into, and have faith, that I'll make my way out of it. That's Pluto's underworld, and some of you might relate. There's much to integrate, let go of, transform, heal. This eclipse hits my Sun-Saturn square, and yet, I have a feeling, many of you could be deep in your own personal underworld, too.

This is the eve of the solar eclipse on the 4th, at 12:52 am Pacific, 4:52 am Eastern US; 8:52 am London and 7:52 pm Sydney. NASA's site shows where the eclipse will be visible -- some lucky Europeans can see it at sunrise, while in the Middle East, Russia, China and Australia, it's closer to sunset.

Catching the Powerful Winds

In Vedic traditions, based on Sidereal Astrology, the eclipse and New Moon are in the auspicious sign of Sagittarius. Sam Geppi gives his Eclipse report, on the powerful winds that are neither good or bad. "There's a saying," he reminds viewers, "you can't change the wind. So change the orientation of your sails -- and catch the wind to take you in the right direction."

The breakthrough comes from seeing the same ole situation, but in an altered state. And this Eclipse, with its Jupiter-Uranus conjunction, is all about going beyond the known mystical or imaginative limits. It can provoke a sudden change in tack to go along with Sam's sailing analogy.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Balsamic Moon Personality Your Moon Phase   Eve of Eclipse, Trust the Dark Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:25 am

Balsamic Moon Personality
Your Moon Phase
Molly Hall, About.com

•On the Lunar Calendar: 10 ½ days after the Full Moon, up to the New Moon
•Degree: 315-360 degrees ahead of the Sun
•Inner Directive: completion, preparation for new

If this is your Moon phase, you see in the dark. You're at home when enveloped in mysteries, especially the ultimate mystery - death. Your life purpose is to tie up loose ends, and create a nutrient-rich environment for the new to germinate.

You may feel unreal, and in the shadows, since much of what's taken as culture is old hat to you. As a youngster, you might feel like you're going through the motions, that nothing satisfies. You don't sink into current culture, because your role is to distill it into the new.

Your nature is to mix it all in the cauldron, and with the heat, busting open seeds for the new. You live with one eye on the future, and are often detached from current events and culture. Your role is to vision the future, out of what's fermented from the past.

Initiation

Just as a shaman straddles two worlds, so do you. You may be drawn to the healing arts, and be especially intuitive. As an artist, you create original works that give a first glimpse of the emerging future. Your Moon phase is about ending, but it's there in the womblike dark, that the new is birthed.

Your Moon phase is an initiation into new ways of being. The old and new overlap, as you resolve past karma, and wrap up relationships. You may have a lot of brief ties with specific work to do, before moving on. As the old is completed, you catch sight of the new. You may be a visionary seer that is a guide for others across that bridge.

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Eve of Eclipse, Trust the Dark   Eve of Eclipse, Trust the Dark Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:29 am

Click here for:
Nasa Eclipce Web Site

Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven

Eclipse Report

Vedic Astrology Centre News
My Daily Astrology

Get A Free 3 DVD Home Study Course:

Click Here:
My Daily Astrology
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eve of Eclipse, Trust the Dark   Eve of Eclipse, Trust the Dark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1