Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changing Perspectives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Changing Perspectives Empty
PostSubject: Changing Perspectives   Changing Perspectives Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:05 am

Changing Perspectives
August 12, 2010 by Shaman Elizabeth

During a shamanic journeying, I was guided by Jesus to a waterfall. He asked me to look at it and give my impression. I looked at the waterfall with its cascading water flowing into a lake surrounded by lush trees, and said it was beautiful.

Changing Perspectives Bigstock_mountain_lion_78789961

Suddenly, we were at the top of the waterfall. The sound of the water was deafening as I peered over the edge. Jesus asked me again to give my impression.

I said, “I am afraid of falling and it’s scary.”

Jesus said, “It’s the same waterfall, yet your perspective changed. This applies to everything in life.”

Then, we were in a forest. A fox appeared and came up to Jesus. As Jesus petted him, He said, “You are like this fox…smart, fast and cunning. Yet, the fox hunts at night, too afraid to show himself during the day. You must become more like the bear and cougar, and be able to show your full strength in broad daylight, without fear and being true to yourself.”

This message was precursor to several upcoming events. The first one, I felt the fear of a client who’d requested a spirit depossession. This event required me to face my fears and acknowledge that fear was illusion—a distraction from love. Instead of hiding like the fox, I gave my fear to the Spirit, who transformed it into love. I could now roar with power as I triumphed over fear!

A second event was an acquaintance who was clearly afraid of my shamanic work. So, a friendship that was blossoming into friendship quickly died. I could choose to hide my gifts, like the fox, or be more like the bear and cougar, secure in the knowledge that I helping myself and others by choosing a path dedicated to spiritual awakening.

Jesus was kind enough to help me see that my perspectives are based on whether something seems ‘good’ or ‘bad.’ Judgements that I am not qualified to make. I must rely on the Spirit for its judgement, and be willing to take action as I am inspired to do.

Transformation takes time and involves many life lessons—not necessarily easy lessons. But no one said it was going to easy.

Blessed journeys!

Shaman Elizabeth.com
Back to top Go down

Changing Perspectives
Page 1 of 1