Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having a really odd time...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

Having a really odd time... Empty
PostSubject: Having a really odd time...   Having a really odd time... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:54 am

... where I just feel odd. Like I'm aware of everything that I'm doing day to day, almost like I'm observing myself. I don't think this is anything psychic but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. And then having an awareness that there is a more eternal me inside the 'daily me'. I don't know if that makes any sense?? lol... I also feel like my life is in a strange phase, in between phases. Like I'm not moving forward, with everything seeming to be disappointing or discouraging, but maybe things will move forward soon. It's REALLY hard to explain, but it's like someone hit the pause button or something. And maybe things will go well in the near future or maybe they won't, but I do have to make choices. Anyone else ever feel like this?
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: Re: Having a really odd time...   Having a really odd time... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Gem Sweetie,

Yes, Yes, I've BE-en FEEL-ing this way ALL-so, for about a year NOW. I find it a GREAT TIME & BLESSING, to BE able to pull back on the reins of my life, so to speak. Opportunity to Re- DIRECT my horses, re-THINK IT & BE CREAT-ive, a chance to re-CREAT IT. Tare down some old structure's (Thought Patterns) and re-PLACE them with the new( Plate Forms) and NEW ways of doing it , re-THINK-ing IT. A TIME to re-BUILD, re-construct. It's a pause in the " TIME " Clock just BE-fore, like a limbo state of MIND, BE-fore ONE-s AWAKING to the re- BIRTH-ing of the NEW thats BE-ing CREAT-ed right NOW as WE speak. A TIME to re-centre, re-GROuP, re-ailgn with ONE-s TRUE Inner s-ELF, who you REAL-ly are, WHO WE REAL-ly ARE as ONE, our SOUL- selves, not what WE we've been lead to believe(Ego personality) of or who WE thought we really we're. WE are BE-coming more like and connected to OUR SOUL s-ELVES.

This is what I FEEL IT to BE anyways. Your right on TIME GEM, more then you know some-TIME-s Sweetie. Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven

Just a-JUST-ME-nt of TIME. Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven I know it gets a little WARPPY some-TIME-s( TIME-WARP)

Much Love GEM

Like a Star @ heaven SHINE YOUR CRAZY GEMS MY FRIEND Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Having a really odd time...   Having a really odd time... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Yeppers to all of it here too Gem. I often slip into the observer phase where I am watching myself - it is an acute awareness of the fact that we are not our mind or our body but this watcher who is watching. Higher self, authentic self, call it what you will, it can be overwhelming and make you feel very detached from reality. Perhaps you have reached a juncture in your life and the choices you make now are important. Perhaps the choices you are faced with are overwhelming and you need a detached point of view to consider them? Either way, try to flow with what is happening and not get too caught up in analysing it. Remember the frequencies on this planet are changing and the real you can sense that. The sensitive you is trying to re-tune to these new energies while the human you is dealing with changes of a different kind in daily life. Remind yourself that all is well and universe is supporting you. Hopefully the feelings of unrealness will pass leaving behind only the awareness without making you uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Having a really odd time...   Having a really odd time... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Yes it is so weird! Feeling like things are not real and the only thing that's real is my consiousness. You have both described things very well! I am definitely at a juncture not of my own choosing, it's strange strange strange. I am making choices that will affect my future, and I'm so AWARE that I'm playing kind of part in a giant play. I'm very detached from everything and feeling like 'what choice do I make that will take this human being to the next stage in her life'... it's like I'm completely an observer. I am making important choices and I have been through several overwhelming changes and events in the last couple of months and now I feel as though I'm standing in a space of awareness and simultaneous unreality. Thanks for your input both of you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a really odd time...   Having a really odd time... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a really odd time...
Page 1 of 1