Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transmutation News March 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Transmutation News March 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Transmutation News March 2011   Transmutation News March 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:54 pm

Sandra Ingerman

In most cross -cultural creation myths it is taught that creation started with a sound, word, song, or chant. And if you think about it there are many examples we can find where discreation, dismemberment, dissolution also has come from sounds, words, and songs.

In Egypt the people came together and sang, “No more police state.” And the dissolution of old forms has begun. We pray together that this transition will lead a new government that can hold to freedom and a democratic way of life.

I started to meditate and reflect on this incredible event in Egypt. For I believe that the song of the people is very significant as we continue to watch old forms around us dissolve.

Initiation is the death, dismembering, and dissolving of old forms/structures/ways of life. And I have come to understand that true initiation is allowing spirit to sing into creation the new forms and new creations. Allowing spirit to sing formlessness into form creates a new evolution of consciousness.

Most of us immediately move into an egoic state of trying to create forms out of the dissolution that are familiar to us and allow us to feel safe. For from an egoic point of view the unknown and formlessness is dangerous. Can we let go of control issues and surrender to spirit at this important time of initiation? Do we try and force a rebirth with recreating old forms that do not represent the evolution of spirit moving through us?

About a month I was communicating with Megan McFeely via email about an interview we did together last year. And I was writing about my process of learning to surrender to the unknown.

She sent me a great quote I would like to share with you:

“When the forms of an old culture are dying, the new culture is created by a few people who are not afraid to be insecure.” – Rudolf Bahro

I have also been thinking about how this power of word and song creating positive dissolution is coming out of the Middle East where there was once such a rich ancient civilization that respected the deep mysteries. This civilization ended giving birth to the rise of a culture which seems to be dying to something new again.

Surrender seems to be a key issue for us during this rich time of transition and initiation. And I would like to share some more reflections I have had recently.

When I lecture on the Medicine for the Earth practices I always talk about the formula for transmutation: intention + union + love + harmony + concentration + focus + imagination. And I give stories and examples of each of these elements and how they work together to create personal and global healing as I share in my book Medicine for the Earth.

As I talk about love I typically say I hope I do not have to explain love. I also share that it is love that heals versus methods or techniques. For truly the power of love to create healing and transformation is unlimited. Love creates miracles.

Now the question arises for me of do we really understand love? I think we all have an understanding of love and I think the reason we are born into this world and into a body is to learn about love. And all living beings want to be loved. But as an egoic being who perceives itself as separate from the divine source can we truly experience the true nature of love?

When the spiritual masters of past and present times have performed miraculous healings they have all been in a state of oneness where true love flows through from the power of the universe. And love is not a concept that can be understood or rationalized. It is an energy that either you experience or don’t. Love is a formless energy that has no bounds just like the energy of light and how we can radiate light.

Over the last couple of years I have given the exercise on the Transmutation News to perform a meditation to experience the love that went into your creation. And if we can really experience this love on a cellular level everything in our life changes.

But at the same time the nature of human beings is to try and understand energies. And there is no way to understand the energy of love and light.

If we really experienced true unconditional love of source and allowed that to flow through us would we be seeing the illnesses and challenges we are facing today? And if love does heal how do we move our rational mind out of the way and surrender to this pure power? This love is in our cellular memory as we were created from unconditional love. But again it is the type of love that transcends and is beyond our egoic understanding.

The more we try and strive the more we separate from the true power of love. For the act of trying creates separation.

So what I am suggesting? What would happen if we ask the universe, God, the goddess, the divine, to help us? What would happen if we say, “Thank you for helping me open to your love”? What would happen if we stop trying to understand how to get to such a luminous state of being and just open and give thanks for the experience of love?

If you feel like you have been trying too hard to reach a luminous spiritual state it might be time to simply open and surrender to the creative force of the universe to experience the power of true unconditional love. And it is only in the experience can we be a channel for that love to flow through us to heal.

When life circumstances continue to pull you out of yourself, keep holding the question: How do I regain my inner center and state of peace, joy, and love – my true nature? Let the universe respond to this call.

Now I do want to say that there is a process that will occur as you open your heart to bring through unconditional love.

First we need to move the energy from our minds into our heart. And when we do this we find it is time to work on the unexplored and unexpressed emotions that live in our heart. Denial is just one more block to being able to expand on a heart level.

You might find that you need to seek out help from a psychotherapist, or work with spiritual practices to help you get in touch with what emotions have not been worked through, or that you need to find physical forms of expression, or a combination of all the above.

Information feeds the mind and you might need to start to explore what feeds your heart.

Also love means being able to speak the truth. So I am not saying that as you open your heart you should not speak the truth of what your heart feels whether you are feeling pain around personal and/or global issues. Again denial does not create the heart opening needed to allow true love to flow through.

And you must learn how to ground heart energies through your body. Many of us keep our energies engaged in rational minds. But to be a true vessel for love and spiritual energies we must allow the energy to move down from our heads throughout our entire body and into the earth.

One form of disconnection that we have been working with over the years has been the disconnection from source when we only acknowledge the egoic part of ourselves. Another form of disconnection is when we separate our heads from our hearts. And this is a disconnection that also must be healed for true healing and transformation to take place.

As in the Northern Hemisphere we approach the spring equinox we tend to think of new growth bursting forth. We all know how love feeds the new growth, flowers, plants, blossoms, vegetables etc. We all have witnessed the difference of a garden tended with love. Do we try to give love to a garden? Or is this just a state of being?

Do we try and give love to a baby? Do we try and give love to a family member or a life partner? Or with true love do we just enter into a state of being?

I am raising all these questions as it seems like we are experiencing a quickening on the planet. And the time is now to experience that true power of love flowing through us. Yet it is a state that cannot be learned by following a rational path of “education”. We need the divine to help us to experience the strength and beauty of this power.

Start to decree everyday I give thanks to the divine force, the creative force of the universe, source to help me to open to the experience of love that went into my creation. Keep this up everyday. As we open together as a global community love can once again flow through each and everyone of us creating healing and transformation.

On March 20 those of us in the Northern Hemisphere celebrate the spring equinox. And those of us in the Southern Hemisphere are moving into autumn.

Go outside and ground yourself to the earth. Feel the energy of love for life moving down from a mental concept to a true energy that feeds you, all of the life, and the earth and the elements.

Ask your heart what will feed your heart and the earth?

On this day let us feed the bright energies of life.

When you wake up in the morning look at yourself in the mirror and reflect on the shine in your eyes and the brightness that you are radiating. Even if you do not perceive yourself as bright acknowledge that you are. Our perception creates our reality. When you feed your light your light shines through you.

And with everyone you talk to during this day comment on how their eyes are shining today or how bright and wonderful they look. Watch what happens as you do this. I can guarantee you that you will start a chain reaction of bright smiles whereever you are willing to acknowledge the light in all you meet.

In spring we look forward to the brightness of new life. We all know how new life blossoming into the world shines. I have been around many people who are dying. And it is so common that as people prepare to die they shine so brilliantly as their spirit shines through them. So even as we celebrate the time of autumn and letting go of the old we see spirit shining through what is preparing to fall back into the earth.

In birth and death we radiate light as light shines through us strongly as we are so close to spirit in these cycles of life. And we always have the choice to choose oneness over separation and shine every day of our lives. And through acknowledging the light in others we help them shine too. Be a light in the world and help others to be a light too. Through the transformative power of light and love we move together in this next phase of evolution. And as I wrote about last month we create a strong spirit boat to carry us through the waters of change.

I wrote this part of the Transmutation News on a day in Santa Fe, New Mexico where it had snowed and then the sun came out. Right after I wrote about feeding the light in others a wind came up blowing the snow in front of my window. As the sun came through the snow flakes I was in awe of the brilliance of sparkling lights filling the air. This was a good omen!

The full moon is March 19. Let us shine together as one beautiful web of light. Deepen your experience into oneness. Sing, dance, meditate to fully move out of a state of separation and become a vessel for light and love to move through.

And let us acknowledge the light shining through each and every one in our global community.

For those of you new to reading The Transmutation News please visit “Creating A Human Web of Light” on the homepage of this site for the instructions for our full moon ceremonies.

To all of you celebrating the equinox, our global community wishes you a joyous spring or autumn. Open to love and be a channel for that love. Connect your heartbeat with the heartbeat of the earth and the web of life. And sing in joy for gratitude for your life!

Sandra Ingerman.com

Like a Star @ heaven cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1