Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

16th Annual International 2011 Healing Sounds Intensive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

16th Annual International  2011 Healing Sounds Intensive Empty
PostSubject: 16th Annual International 2011 Healing Sounds Intensive   16th Annual International  2011 Healing Sounds Intensive Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:29 pm

16th Annual International
2011 Healing Sounds Intensive
with Jonathan Goldman
July 16-24, 2011

IMAGINE BEING IMMERSED IN THE ENERGIES OF LIGHT & LOVE
AS YOU TRAVEL THE SOUND CURRENT!
Experience 9 Days of Toning, Teaching & Transformation

The #1 Sound Healing Training

with International Authority and Teacher

Sound Master

Jonathan Goldman

"An incredible experience! I never imagined such powerful transformation could occur so rapidly in such an atmosphere of love and light!" Jayson S., Sound Healer, England

16th Annual International

Healing Sounds Intensive

July 16 - 24, 2011

9 Days with Sound Healing PIONEER

Jonathan Goldman

Register before March 21st and receive
our EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT

For further information, click www.healingsounds.com
or call us at: 800-246-9764 / int'l: 01-303-443- 8181.

"I was moved spiritually to the depths of my soul. My life will never be the same.. I thank you from my heart." Dr. Bhagwan, M.D., South Africa

Once a year, a unique group of people from throughout the planet are called to join together at the Healing Sounds Intensive in the heart of the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. Facilitated by Jonathan Goldman, Sound Healing Pioneer and Chant Master, it is an extraordinary training-a step by step process of vibratory patterning and alignment combining both the latest scientific material on sonics with time honored sacred sounds from different traditions.

"I experienced an environment of compassion, joy, celebration and much laughter. We were able to ascend to a higher frequency where the angels of love, light and sound can interplay with us to our mutual heart's content." Ulli H., Educator, Australia

This is a training that makes a difference, on both a personal and a planetary level! Each day you will learn and experience the power of healing sounds in a special atmosphere of serenity and love with a select group of sound explorers. You will discover how to use your own sacred sounds for self-transformation and healing to enrich your life and your work. There is no other training like this on the planet. You will experience individual and group activities to create frequency shifts that will forever transform you! A Certificate from the Sound Healers Association is presented at the conclusion.

"Jonathan is truly one of the great teachers on both the fundamental and transformative levels of sound. What a journey!" Deborah P., Therapist, Washington

REMEMBER, WE CAN LEARN TO USE SOUND TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

"The whole experience was transformative for me in every way. I have prayed for this state of being for years and know it is a permanent state." Linda C., Teacher, Texas

For further information, click www.healingsounds.com
or call us at: 800-246-9764 / int'l: 01-303-443- 8181.

Back to top Go down

16th Annual International 2011 Healing Sounds Intensive
Page 1 of 1