Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fatigue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

Fatigue Empty
PostSubject: Fatigue   Fatigue Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:37 am

Fatigue has intruded into my life for years, on and off (but mostly 'on'). When I was younger, and at various times, anaemia has been the cause. When anaemia wasn't the cause, it was Epstein-Barr Virus (the virus that causes glandular fever)... when it wasn't EBV it was candida... when it wasn't candida it was more than likely mild adrenal fatigue... for a while in recent times I'm sure it's been stress and sleep deprivation. I'm now really sick of it! It interferes with my work day, I hardly ever feel refreshed in the morning, and it's also interfering with my studies. I also feel irritable when I'm really tired. I even had a dream the other night that I met Luke Perry and when he asked how I was, all I could say was (in a depressed voice), "I'm tired."

When I can (and this is the up side to being a student), I don't set my alarm and I sleep for as long as I need to, but this doesn't seem to help. It's been quite a few months since I've been able to afford any health supplements, but I splashed out and got some spirulina today so maybe that will help. Perhaps I'll cut down on caffeine and sugar - although, I don't seem to have the digestive symptoms that I had when I had candida - but other than that I've really had enough and would welcome any suggestions on getting a refreshing sleep, or anything else that may help. I've looked at Louise Hay as well, and her opinion on chronic fatigue is that it manifests when we disconnect from our emotions. I'm not sure if this holds true for me though, as I am pretty much the last person on earth who could be said to be disconnected from those depths. Shocked
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Fatigue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatigue   Fatigue Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Gem, I can relate to exactly what you are saying here. Feeling tired all the time was a major factor in me seeking alternative therapy. I had my eye photographed by an Iridologist and she suggested the tiredness was caused by years and years of toxin build up in my system. I thought toxins only entered the body via food but no, they are in the environment in so many ways that they are almost unavoidable. Cosmetics and normal toiletries are a big unknown source - you think using deodorant and soap or shower gel is harmless to your body but think again! Our food does contain toxins as well but so does 90% of everything else around us. In the photo of my eye, I had lots of brown around the top and not so much around the bottom meaning most of these toxins had accumulated in the top half of my body affecting things like my respiratory system, heart and brain. I found when I was awake I had trouble concentrating and remembering things. I couldn't focus for more than a few minutes and I was always sleepy.

My therapist made up a personalised herbal remedy for me which I have been taking now for two weeks and that combined with the emotional release therapy has seen huge improvements. I am not sleepy anymore. I am alert and focused and mentally with it again. My moods are not so transient anymore and i feel happy and purposeful. I don't know if an over the counter detox kit would have the same effect, but I know for myself it is a combination of things. I also had reiki on the weekend, along with a back massage and did a group chakra cleansing healing meditation that contributed to lifting my health.

If you can, talk to someone in your local community about toxins and whether they might be the cause of your problems. I am now onto eating red things to help ground my energy and burning clove oil as well to help with grounding. I had not realised just how unearthed I had become through this build up of toxins in my system. It is much easier to live when you are in the flow than disconnected from it.

Good luck Gem. I know the answer is there waiting to reveal itself to you.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

Fatigue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatigue   Fatigue Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Thanks Goth! And what an interesting idea to eat red foods to help ground yourself... Perhaps I do need a good cleanse. I try to use natural products where ever I can, and I've even used a natural deodorant for years. Even my cleaning products are made from natural ingredients! I'm thinking a liver cleanse... although, I'll probably have to do it just by diet and drinking more water and herbal teas, because it is expensive to buy things from the health shop. I've been trying to get more sleep and that's helping a bit too. I'm glad to hear you've found some answers to your own fatigue! It is a frustrating problem when it continues for a long time, so finding the answer is a great feeling!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fatigue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatigue   Fatigue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatigue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyche :: Spirituality :: Health & Healing :: Physical Conditions-
Jump to: