Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gratitude

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gratitude Empty
PostSubject: Gratitude   Gratitude Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:28 am

I feel grateful for so many things right now that I thought I'd take time to honor them here. pnkhrt

I'm grateful for my two roommates, the first I've ever had who didn't have ulterior motives and take me in solely to benefit themselves in some bizarre way. They're not just housemates; they're also good friends, and I'm grateful for having found them. hrtbt

I'm grateful for this website and even more so for the people who made it and who make it what it is. pnkhrt

I'm grateful for all the cathartic experiences I've underwent in the past couple weeks. hrtbt

I'm grateful for the sharing of knowledge and the clearing up of mysteries someone gifted me with last night. pnkhrt

Lastly, I'm grateful for the Internet, without which I wouldn't be the blessed Pastafarian I am today. hrtbt

(Just had to sneak in a reference to His Noodly Grace somewhere on this site! Wink)
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Gratitude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratitude   Gratitude Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Gratitude is a wonderful feeling. thank you Rogue. We are blessed to have you here too. It sounds like you find yourself in a good place at this time. I am so happy for you. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/

Gratitude
Page 1 of 1