Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incense Use

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Incense Use Empty
PostSubject: Incense Use   Incense Use Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:03 am

Moonie,

I have a question for you. I burn alot of incense and my fav. incense so I'm told is a import from India. It's called Nag Champa, Satya Sai Baba, Agarbatti. The other one reads on box as just Satya Super hit, both are Shrinivas Sugandhalaya labeled and their both imported from Bangalore India. Would you say this is a true import from India? And while we're on the subject, which incense do you prefer and like best?

Thanks Moonie
Back to top Go down

Incense Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incense Use   Incense Use Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:43 am

Namaste Star Sis.

First of all, if it says Sree Satya Sai Baba products, it would be right from India. Bangalore is Asia's software capital, but it is also a spiritual city of India with various spiritual Guru's having their head quarters in there. Apart from these, Bangalore is also the aroma capital of India having thousands of incense making factories.

I have heard about Nag Champa incense sticks, it is a rave in here, but frankly I personally do not use it (I have used it but never really liked it).

According to our beloved Guru, use of incense is very important in energy balancing and cleansing, so the right "prana" should be produced when it is burned. I am sure there are various kind of incense that can be used, but my personal favourite is called Golden Cobra and Woods. Golden Cobra has been awarded the best herbal sticks here in India and is a great one. Woods is a bit too expensive, and my favourite. At my home I use Woods, at office I use Golden Cobra (because of the increased number burned, it is financially viable for me).

I am not saying you should use the same, neither am I promoting them, but when we use the incense what we need to look for is the proper herbal ingredients if it contains sandal / lavender they are the best cleansing agents. Preferably use ONLY herbal incense since the chemical ones can cause adverse effects in the brain. When we use herbal incense we can dip it in water, make it wet and then burn it, which is found to be extremely effective.
Back to top Go down

Incense Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incense Use   Incense Use Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:45 am

Incense Use Gg_01__39466

Incense Use Incense-sticks-India-Woods
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

Incense Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incense Use   Incense Use Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:20 am

Wow,

Thank-You, I'm just so De- " LIGHT "-ed that you where able to provide me with so much information on your incense, because it has ALL-so played a very important part in my life too. Lavender is ONE of my child-hood fav.s fall in love with Lavender at the age of 8, very calming and soothing effects on one's state of mind. Some years back I take a one year Medical Practitioner Aromatherapist Course, good tools of the trade to have under ones belt. Besides Taurus are very in-TUNE with ones senses I find, ALL six of them. Wink

Cool Thanks so much for sharing that information Moonie. This is GREAT flower
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Incense Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incense Use   Incense Use Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:21 am

Wow interesting thread guys. I don't really like Nag Champa either. I love lavender and use it all the time as incense and in oil burners and even in the bathroom as shower gel, talc, etc. I also have two small sachets of it tied to my bedhead for a good night's sleep!

I love patchouli incense and cones. There are a wide variety of different incense flavours available here in Australia (along with varying prices). I find that different ones do affect the energy in my house. My son for a long time was not sleeping well so he started burning lavender oil and incense in his room. It relaxed him and he has the best sleep ever now. I strongly believe in the merits of using incense.

I also like to burn white sage incense to cleanse the energy in my home. If I feel it has gotten too heavy with a negative vibe I will do a full cleanse with smudge sticks and replacing intentions. I was told that after doing this you would seal the doorway and window of each room with salt to keep the negative from returning. Does anyone know anything about this?

P.s. gonna move this thread to a more suitable forum because it contains valuable information about energy clearing. Thanks guys for such a great topic!
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

Incense Use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incense Use   Incense Use Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incense Use
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyche :: Spirituality :: Auras, Chakras & Crystals-
Jump to: