Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forgiveness Brings JOY !! !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Forgiveness Brings JOY !! !! Empty
PostSubject: Forgiveness Brings JOY !! !!   Forgiveness Brings JOY !! !! Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:41 pm

Forgiveness brings joy

"The greatest evil that can befall man is that he should come to think ill of himself."

-- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Do you feel worthy of having joy? Do you feel you deserve it?

The first step to activating our inner joy is to eliminate the blocks to it. We can start by truly forgiving ourselves and all others. Forgiveness calls for a shift in our perception. It is easier to forgive ourselves and others when we really understand that each of us has always done the very best we knew to do at that time.

"If we don’t forgive ourselves for our mistakes, and others for the wounds they have inflicted upon us, we end up crippled with guilt. And the soul cannot grow under a blanket of guilt, because guilt is isolating, while growth is a gradual process of reconnection to ourselves, to other people, and to a larger whole."

-- Joan Borysenko
Back to top Go down

Forgiveness Brings JOY !! !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness Brings JOY !! !!   Forgiveness Brings JOY !! !! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:30 am

Well, congratulations, Solane. You managed to find something to post that I can't find any fault with. How does this new experience feel? tng

The Goethe quote reminds me of a line from Das Energi: "The only sin is self-hatred." (And thanks for reminding me of that book; I'm going to go pick up a copy right now. Forgiveness Brings JOY !! !! Smiley10 )
Back to top Go down

Forgiveness Brings JOY !! !!
Page 1 of 1