Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eyes of the Soul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Eyes of the Soul Empty
PostSubject: Eyes of the Soul   Eyes of the Soul Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:58 am

Molly Hall About.com
Mercury in Scorpio: Eyes of the Soul
Wednesday October 20, 2010

Mercury the messenger is in Scorpio today through November 9th. Mercury Scorpio gives us eyes to see hidden dimensions of life, and to perceive how they shape the visible world. A great time to do in-depth research or investigations, and speak or create art from your soul.

While Mercury is here, we're less chatty, more observant, and apt to see into the heart of a situation. That sets the stage for all kinds of personal epiphanies, about things usually below even our own radar.

Soulful artists like Radiohead's Thom Yorke and the late Jeff Buckley -- both are Mercury Scorpio natives. Others include occultist Aleister Crowley, goth writer Anne Rice and Hungarian actor Béla Lugosi, who played Count Dracula on the stage and screen.

Other Mercury in Scorpio visionaries, some with a dark bent, are Sylvia Plath, Sam Shepard, William Blake, Kurt Vonnegut, Sinead O'Connor, Alex Grey (artist), Georgia O'Keefe, Timothy Leary, John Lennon and Mahatma Gandhi.

Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Eyes of the Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes of the Soul   Eyes of the Soul Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:52 pm

While Mercury is here, we're less chatty, more observant, and apt to see into the heart of a situation.

This line really jumped out at me because for the past few days, people talking excessively has really annoyed me. It happens from time to time and I didn't understand why but there are periods where people talking to me really really irritates me. And it is not so much at a conscious level but somewhere deep inside - it's like an energy overload that makes my head feel too full and I can't concentrate. Instead I prefer to soak up information in other ways - through art, pictures, music, observation...

So maybe it is Mercury in Scorpio causing it because it did start around Wednesday this time.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/

Eyes of the Soul
Page 1 of 1