Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light Workers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Light Workers Empty
PostSubject: Light Workers   Light Workers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:29 pm

Lightworkers

Lightworkers are people who have chosen to do their part to assist Earth and Mankind in their ascension. Lightworker is a term given to those who are actively on the spiritual path. Not all Lightworkers are starseeds or walk-ins, and starseeds and walk-ins only become Lightworkers when they have made the conscious choice to begin their spiritual path and assist others.

Light Workers Lightworker1

Lightworker is also a term that can be used to describe the Etheric Sirian and Orion Human soul group. This group was the remnant of Lyran humans that survived the First Great Galactic War. They are the heirs of earth and having been here the longest are considered indigineous.

Indications of a lightworker are:

* They experience an awakening and begin the Spiritual Path
* They have a deep heart connection to Earth and drawn to help save her.
* Many are drawn to grid and vortex earth

In service,
Jelaila Starr

source: nibiruancouncil

Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Light Workers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Workers   Light Workers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Lightworker Challenges
By Jelaila Starr

Whether it’s a dream, a crisis of faith, or a book, innocently offered by a friend that creates the awakening, the Lightworker finds him/herself forever changed. It can happen in an instant, as if a door closes in their life, never to be reopened, never allowing them to go back. Deeply ingrained beliefs are shattered one by one as he/she begins his/her search, urged on by some unseen yet intense need for truth. Like Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ, standing in front of the curtain, afraid yet determined to know the truth, the Lightworker pulls back the curtain only to discover the illusion that is our world.

As explained in my first article, Starseeds, Walk-ins and Lightworkers, a lightworker is anyone, including a starseed or walk-in, that begins the Spiritual path. I define the Spiritual path as the part of ascension that includes learning about metaphysical basics. Basics include the exploration of angels, rocks, crystals, tarot, reincarnation, alternative healing and the like. Teachings include, but are not limited to, those by Marianne Williamson, Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Barbara Brennan, Doreen Virtue and Byron Katie. Many lightworkers tell me that they feel they are taking a crash course, learning just enough to understand but not necessarily delving far enough into any one thing to be an expert the Lightworker moves quickly from one subject to another, hungry for knowledge. The Lightworker quickly amasses a small library, much to the gratitude of the local new age bookstore.

Light Workers Lightworker-header

Learning the lessons of integration

Before the Lightworker completes their time on the Spiritual path they will usually be introduced the idea of Light and Dark. Since most have begun their path with a foundation in fundamental religion, they will unconsciously confuse integration with polarization. In other words, instead of interpreting integration as the blending two opposites, i.e. Light and Dark, they will choose one over the other. This choice manifests as loving the Light and eschewing the Dark. In time the consequences of this choice become obvious; money dries up while health and relationship issues increase. In time they will hit the wall, so to speak. It isn’t until that occurs that the Lightworker learns the lessons of integration and straighten out their lives.

Feeling misunderstood by family and friends

Speaking of integration lessons, one of the most challenging is learning how to maintain relationships with family members and friends when one’s beliefs are evolving. Moreover, when one has been trained in the fundamental religious belief that we must convert others to the truth for their own good, we only add fuel to the fire. Acting out of love and concern we have yet to realize that enlightenment is our journey, not theirs. Trying to bring them along with us does not honor their life’s path. We fail to recognize that we have changed the steps of the dance, so to speak, without asking our loved one if they are okay with that change. No wonder they angrily dismiss our views and openly ridicule. We don’t see that we have done the same, though inwardly. Of course, we will usually blame them for not understanding us. Feeling hurt, bewildered, and alienated we become emotionally distant, and in many cases, physically distant, too. Yet, no matter how much we advance, how many relationships we build with those of like mind, these wound remain.

Unfortunately learning to maintain a relationship is one of the lessons that we must experience because only through experience can we truly understand. If the lightworker continues to ask for guidance, he/she will discover the true meaning of integration and heal these relationships. It is then that he/she will really know the meaning of being in the world but not of it, and enjoy the love satisfaction that family and friends provide.

Light Workers Angel-michelle

source: nibiruancouncil
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Light Workers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Workers   Light Workers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:45 pm

Am I a Lightworker?

A Spiritual Entrepreneur is a leader who has evolved to a new level of consciousness.

Society and the planet is undergoing a major shift and the need to embody all aspects of the self will become the way of the New Light. A Spiritual Entrepreneur uses the light, but does not resist the dark. A Spiritual Entrepreneur understands balance.

As people evolve their journey will take them through different stages and challenges.

Light Workers Lightworker_cycle

A Spiritual Entrepreneur (or Lightworker)

* Is a Leader.
* Is proactive.
* Takes 100% responsibility.
* Leads by example.
* Is magnetically attractive.
* Is energetic and powerful, and is not afraid of the power.
* Blames no-one, not even themselves.
* Allows others to be exactly where they are.
* Understands that the world is perfect.
* Is willing to make changes and take action to improve life.
* Is not afraid of the darkness and embraces the connection that pain can bring.

Do you feel a sense of time urgency within you?
Do you feel draw to help humanity?
Do you feel draw to spirituality?
Do you get a persistent ringing sound in your ear?
Have you been told by others that you are too sensitive?
Do you feel different from others?
Do you believe that spiritual methods can heal any situation?
Do you know that you are here for a higher purpose?

If you answered yes to these questions and resonate with the definitions of a light worker - chance is that you are a light worker - Only you can truly answer this question for yourself!

You are needed. You are powerful beyond measure. You are here for good. You are here to help pave the way for others to walk in the Light. Please know that you are enough for this. You are TRULY a beautiful ray of light. We have been waiting for you to wake up and take your rightful place in the world. You are safe.

sources:
psychic academy,Center for Vibrational Healing
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Light Workers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Workers   Light Workers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Thanks Kat,

You've got some REAL-ly good read going on here. I like how you ALL-ways add a many different points of VIEW to your postings. study

Lightworkers - Who are the Lightworkers?

Healing Lesson of the Day - September 01
Phylameana lila Desy, About.com Energy Healing

Have you ever heard about lightworkers?

Lightworkers are people who are here for the purpose of raising the consciousness of mankind. They serve in a variety of different ways to help expand light and spread goodness to humanity.

Lightworkers are in human form. They chose to be born or come through as a walk-in so they could mingle with other human beings living on earth, assisting others in evolving spiritually with more ease. Their mere existence on earth creates openings for light to come through from higher planes.

You may have a sister, brother, or other family member who is a lightworker. Or, you may be a lightworker in hiding, someone who has yet to awaken to your life path. Many lightworkers have woken and are currently assisting people grow their spirits. Others of you have not yet blossomed fully and have yet to begin fulfilling your purpose in helping to increase awareness and light. It is typical for a young lightworker to begin his work of spreading light and love without fully knowing what they are actually doing.

Lightworkers have a "core" of goodness within them, they carry a higher energy vibration which helps them to be positive and loving. This is good because lightworkers often come with dual or multiple purposes. They will have their own "stuff" to work on in addition to their soul agreement to serve globally as a carrier or channeler of light.

Healing about.com

Last edited by Solane Star on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

Light Workers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Workers   Light Workers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Walk-in Souls

About Souls that Swap Places
Phylameana lila Desy, About.com

Walk-in souls do not steal or kidnap another person's body. A walk-in happens when two souls agree to swap places, making a soul contract. The original soul makes the decision that it wants out of a life and contracts with another soul to continue the life stream. The walk-in will reside in his body and continue living out the personality that has already been established.

Why a Soul Swapping Happens

Reasons why a soul decides to depart from the physical and return to spirit can vary. When the soul has met or surpassed his purpose for incarnation into the body it may choose a new experience elsewhere and chooses to exit the body. It is not unusual for souls to "re-negotiate" their soul contracts one or more times during a lifetime and continue living in the body. But, in some cases, the soul wants out entirely and will offer the body along with its formed personality for another soul to walk into. Other times a soul will choose to opt-out because it feels the challenge of being human is too difficult and wishes to be released from the physical and reflect on its choices, and re-evaluate his life plan while residing in the spiritual realm.

When Do Soul Exchanges Happen?

When a soul decides to vacate the physical form another soul may opt-in and take up residence in the body. Both souls have to be in agreement for a swap to happen. The exchange or transfer of souls will usually happen during a trauma in a personality's lifetime such as a an auto accident, major surgery, suicide attempt, episode of depression or some other suffering. Sometimes a soul will exit the body at the end stages of life allowing another soul the opportunity to experience being in a coma or other pre-death experiences. This could account for some terminal patients not recognizing family members sitting vigil at their death beds.

Transient Walk-ins

Sometimes a soul will "rent out" its body to another soul for a short period of time, allowing itself a respite from human life. Transient souls will walk-in to a human body similar to professional house-sitters. The transient walk-in will play house with your family, friends, neighbors, etc. until the original soul returns.

Guest Walk-in Souls

Sometimes a soul will agree to walk-in and reside in the body alongside the original soul as partners. This is much like opening up your home to a guest, having a roommate, or employing a live-in housekeeper. The guest walk-in will agree to co-inhabit the body for different reasons. A walk-in may come in as an observer, merely wanting to shadow your life. This may happen when the original soul is considering exiting the body permanently but hasn't made its final decision. Or, a guest walk-in will arrive to help out or support the original soul while he is recuperating from a trauma or facing a difficult challenge. Sometimes the original soul will serve as a "interviewer" or "on the job trainer" to teach the walk-in for a short period of time before he exits permanently. Many different scenarios can be played out when two souls choose to co-inhabit one body/personality.

Do You Think You Could Be a Walk-in?

Walk-in souls often struggle to identify with the personality that they are taking over. This is because they usually come in when the personality is emotionally damaged or the body has been harmed in some way. Walk-in souls also have the responsibility to learn to how to live among other souls who are the original soul's life mates (friends, family members, neighbors, co-workers, etc.). If you are feeling estranged from your own being, or are having difficulty relating to the people in your life, in theory, you could possibly be a walk-in.

Healing About.com
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

Light Workers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Workers   Light Workers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Soul Agreements
What Are Soul Agreements?

Phylameana lila Desy, About.com

Soul Agreements are pre-incarnation contracts between two or more individuals. The theory behind a soul agreement involves life scenarios conceived prior to birth. Souls choose relationships and family ties based on the lessons they wish to learn in the human form. There is conjecture among some spiritual groups that soul growth can advance more quickly through human incarnations than in spirit form. Making soul agreements prior to birth give souls a game plan to use to advance their spiritual growth objectives when choosing future incarnations.

Can Soul Agreements Be Renegotiated?

Soul agreements are not intended to be too restrictive or set-in-stone based on the belief that "free-choice" is attached to human life. Contractually speaking, you might say that soul agreements have built-in "out clauses." Our best made plans and goals don't always work out in life, and neither do the larger spiritual goals. The spiritual being doesn't always have the "let's be realistic" mentality that incarnated humans are faced with on a daily basis. Soul agreements are often re-negotiated behind the scenes throughout a lifetime to adjust to situations that disrupts the original ideological scenarios.

Karma vs Soul Agreements

Unlike the more rigid karmic connections people who are connected through soul agreements choose to hang out together for a variety of different reasons. Imagine a conversation between soul buddies saying, "Wow, it would be really cool if next time around we could arrange to be siblings, business partners, lovers, or whatever..."

Tough Love Soul Agreements

Soul agreements are also sometimes based on "tough love." For example, a soul may want to experience rejection, abandonment, or some other difficult emotions in the human life classroom. Another soul agrees to take on the role of nemesis. Try looking into the eyes of an enemy, you may be surprised to see a friendly-soul looking lovingly back at you. Something to think about, huh?

Healing About.com
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

Light Workers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Workers   Light Workers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Walk-in Quiz

Are You a Walk-in?

Have you ever considered the possibility that your soul might be a walk-in? Did you step into the life you're living by exchanging places with the original soul that was previously living the life that you are now living? Take this quiz to get some clues.

Q: Have you ever experienced a NDE (near death experience), attempted suicide, or been injured in a horrific accident?

Yes
No

Link for Walk-in Quiz
Walk-In
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Light Workers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Workers   Light Workers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:06 pm

Excellent information Cool

I did the quiz. Here are my results:

You answered 9 questions out of 10 much like a walk-in would.

Your score is 90%. Hey! Your quiz results indicate that you are likely a walk-in. How cool is that? Please read the articles about walk-ins below to see if being a walk-in makes sense to you.

I'm not surprised. People have often commented that they don't really know who I am or they have trouble getting to know me. I do feel alien and unrecognisable even to myself. And I get all these flashes of information that I have no explanation for and no idea where they come from. I don't see being a walk-in as a big deal. I am used to sharing my body with different intelligences. Some of the stuff that came with this earthly incarnation is tough to deal with though, especially the childhood trauma. But I'm still here and that is the main thing halo
Back to top Go down

Light Workers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Workers   Light Workers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:38 am

You answered 0 questions out of 10 much like a walk-in would.

Your score is 0%. There are no indications that you are a walk-in. Please read the articles about walk-ins below for more information about walk-ins.
Back to top Go down

Light Workers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Workers   Light Workers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:39 am

People still don't have a clue to what I am and what my life purpose is! My actions are in tandem with my life purpose and loving it!
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Light Workers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Workers   Light Workers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:20 pm

You are a child of the Moon and you bring through healing energies to this planet and yourself...and I just heard a female voice echoing that as I typed it. A very mellow calm voice that seemed well aware of who you are and what you are. She also says you need to stop over thinking your purpose and stressing. 'The knowing is in the doing' - and that is a quote straight from her brainwash
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

Light Workers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Workers   Light Workers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:51 pm

You answered 7 questions out of 10 much like a walk-in would.

Your score is 70%. Your responses hint that you could easily be a walk-in. Best of luck with your life path. Please read the articles about walk-ins below to see if being a walk-in makes sense to you.

These are my results to test. Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Light Workers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Workers   Light Workers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light Workers
Page 1 of 1