Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sun & Moon in the Birth Chart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Sun & Moon in the Birth Chart Empty
PostSubject: Sun & Moon in the Birth Chart   Sun & Moon in the Birth Chart Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:50 am

Molly Hall About.com
Friday January 28, 2011

Sun & Moon in the Birth Chart Sunmoon150

"The outer world is a very much a literal mirror of what's in you." So says mystic-shamanic philosopher Neil Kramer. In a recent interview on Veritas (first hour is free), Kramer says if there's something happening you don't like, it's "an opportunity presented by yourself, to yourself, to deal with it as an external entity."

In the birth chart, it brings me to the Sun and Moon, and the constant exchange there, between the inner (Moon) and outer worlds (Sun). In astrology, the Moon is key to the interior and dream life. And the Sun, the particular way you radiate outward.

An example of the exchange could be having nightmares that alert you to a situation of abuse in your real life. Or taking a big action, and finding that it triggers a flood of emotions, anxieties, memories. It's in this interplay between Sun and Moon that we find out who we are -- what we really need and want.

The Sun-Moon relationship is a biggie, and can be a foundation for going deeper into the birth chart. It's thought that you grow into your Sun, with time, and I see it as a storyline in my own life. For many years, I was restless, moved a lot, and wanting to be in the middle of things (Moon Gemini). It wasn't until my thirties, that I felt the call for home and family life (Sun Cancer). I still have a restless soul, but have grown stronger with a sense of place, having come back to where I have family history and roots.

What are your Sun and Moon signs? Do they square, trine, oppose or conjunct each other? How do you experience that relationship in your life?

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

Sun & Moon in the Birth Chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun & Moon in the Birth Chart   Sun & Moon in the Birth Chart Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:00 am

More on the Sun & Moon in the Birth Chart
A Big Leap In Understanding

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1