Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding Your Purpose - the Number One Trap to Avoid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Finding Your Purpose - the Number One Trap to Avoid Empty
PostSubject: Finding Your Purpose - the Number One Trap to Avoid   Finding Your Purpose - the Number One Trap to Avoid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:28 pm

How do you go about finding your purpose? How do you discover and fulfill your higher life purpose, your great work, a successful business based on your inner gifts? This article looks at the number one trap to avoid when finding your purpose in life.

The idea for this article came about when I listened to a successful lawyer and businesswoman speak about how she had been going through a deep crisis regarding her life purpose the last few years. The last year and a half, she had realized that her life work had been motivated by ego, fear and money--not by her higher purpose and deepest gifts. She shared that even though she had been mentored by top-rate business coaches charging a hundred grand a year for "platinum level" business programs, behind the scenes the coaches themselves did not lead the kinds of lives she wanted to lead. There was a facade to success that literally caused her pain and made her feel sick. And even though she had reached every goal she had set for herself, she didn't feel successful, and she certainly didn't feel fulfilled.

What she had really wanted, she realized, was to live her purpose and to share her great work. She wanted a business based on her authentic self, on deep service, on living from the heart and the evolution of the soul--not one based on ego, fear or money. She had been working on this endeavor the last year and a half and was going to reveal a plan that would help listeners with finding their purpose and leading an integrated life, a life based on one's authentic self.

This is a wonderful pursuit and I perked up to hear what she was now doing that made the difference for her. However, the plan she revealed was--according to my understanding--once again based on ego, fear and money. I explain why below.

The plan she revealed was based on answering a few questions that on reflection were really the same question: "What do you want?" If you really want to find your higher life purpose and discover your inner gifts, you will need to reconnect with your higher self (your authentic self, your soul) and then follow through with your inner guidance rather than doing things based on what you want. Most times, you will even need to ignore what you want in that moment. It's not that it's bad; it's just not the place to look from if you want to find your soul's purpose, discover your deepest gifts, and experience deep, long-term satisfaction.

The reason for this is: What your higher self wants and what your identity (mind/body/personality self) wants in that moment are often two different things. Moreover, your inner guidance will not always make sense from the world's point of view, or even your mind's point of view.

Following your inner guidance and finding your purpose is not easy. If it were easy many people would be doing it, we'd all change our direction and the world would be well on its way to being transformed. (People following their inner guidance is what will bring about the Great Shift, a new world, the Golden Age, as well as the deep satisfaction that this lawyer/businesswoman is looking for.)

Several years ago I realized that simply setting a goal based on what I wanted and then going for it no longer seemed to be working for me. I sensed that something new was emerging (that the world is now fully in the midst of), and I realized that I did not have the answers to the crises I was experiencing at the time. So I searched deeper and sought the advice of the Counsel of Light, channeled by a woman named Flo Aeveia Magdalena.

Among other things, the Counsel of Light urged me to let go of what I wanted and instead to reconnect to my higher self and follow my inner guidance in the moment. They said, "It's very important that you let go of what you want so that it doesn't drive you in a direction right now, so that you don't stop the future that would be best for you in ways that you have not yet understood. So it's letting go of the control--that's what the time of rendering is about--let go of the control of what's happening. Let the events and the interconnectedness all around you start working and rest in that knowing."--Excerpt from my published memoir

What I discovered is that your higher self already has a plan for you and this plan will be revealed to you on a need-to-know basis, through your inner guidance in the moment. Your higher self's plan is much bigger than any plan you can come up with from the place of what you want. It's important to make a plan (to have a "starting point" to work from) but then to be flexible about it and be ready to listen to your inner guidance. Your higher self will tell you what to do in that moment.

You will find yourself adjusting your plan, and you'll find that your higher self's plan will take you much further than your "man-made" plan. You'll also find that as you become more connected with your higher self, you will understand your role in the divine plan more, and you'll find yourself working in harmony with the creative forces in the universe.

I followed my inner guidance even though at times it wasn't what I really wanted to do. Now, years later, I have a richness of experience I wouldn't have had otherwise, a greater appreciation for life, humanity and myself, a greater capacity for love, creativity and problem-solving, and a depth of understanding not obtainable from any kind of book, classroom or workshop learning. I came to realize that my higher self wasn't too concerned with what I wanted or didn't want in that moment. My higher self's primary goal was my inner growth--which would lead to happiness and appreciation and gratitude for the long term, not just temporarily.

We are going through an inner shift from limited consciousness (i.e. "darkness") to higher consciousness (i.e. "light") that is mirrored in the outer world by the galactic alignment. More specifically, the Earth's pole (with respect to the Precession of the Equinoxes, the Zodiac) is shifting from being oriented away from galactic light to being oriented towards galactic light. More light (more consciousness) is what the 2012 alignment is all about. This is good news.

The Counsel of Light explained to me, "This alignment has to do with you and your Creator, your plan, your blueprint, your destiny, and therefore your life, but not your life first. You listen to the vibration from your inner core and you let the vibration express and then integrate the expression into every moment of your experience through the breath," said the Counsel of Light. In other words, you feel and listen to the guidance within and act upon it and put everything that comes up for you through this process. Because of your connection with interconnectedness you'll get exactly what you need in the moment because the core knows what that is, your mind doesn't. It will come as soon as you let go and let it come. Then you live this way moment by moment and finally, your outer life gets ordered.--Excerpt from my published memoir

So...when it comes to finding your purpose, the only way to go is to reconnect with your higher self and follow through with your inner guidance in the moment.

Are you ready to reconnect with your higher self? Subscribe at http://www.WhatEveryoneBelieved.com/ and receive a free 7-page report on how to reconnect to and integrate with your higher self. Christine Hoeflich is the author of What Everyone Believed: A Memoir of Intuition and Awakening, a "National Best Books 2008 Awards" winning finalist, and Activating 2012: A Practical Guide to Navigating 2012 with Confidence and Clarity, an ebook that raises your consciousness and gives you all the keys to finally fulfill your dreams.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Christine_Hoeflich

Back to top Go down
Radhika12
Seeker
Seeker

Finding Your Purpose - the Number One Trap to Avoid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Purpose - the Number One Trap to Avoid   Finding Your Purpose - the Number One Trap to Avoid Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:02 am

I think every one should have a purpose of their life and we should understand what we want and what we do not want....You can take the support of astrology to make a better future.
Back to top Go down
http://astrobix.com/

Page 1 of 1