Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mercury-Mars-Neptune in Aquarius: Winds of Change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Mercury-Mars-Neptune in Aquarius: Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Mercury-Mars-Neptune in Aquarius: Winds of Change   Mercury-Mars-Neptune in Aquarius: Winds of Change Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:21 am

Molly Hall About.com
Sunday February 20, 2011

We had almost summer weather here yesterday and I saw the first dragonfly of the season. Serendipitously, I picked the Dragonfly medicine card, which I think is a timely totem. From the Medicine Cards, "If you feel the need for change, call on Dragonfly to guide you through the mists of illusion to the pathway of transformation."

Later today, Mercury's mental waves align with both Mars and Neptune in air sign Aquarius. It's a stimulating conjunction, when veils drop, and more possibilities are revealed -- some that we'll be motivated to act on spontaneously.

This is all happening at 28 Aquarius, where Mars and Neptune meet to animate us with a drive to rise above what we're struggling with. The portal is the mind, with airy Aquarius, and being able to let rigid thinking patterns drop away. Your world changes because your vision has changed -- this is the magic of Dragonfly and these auspicious aspects in Aquarius.

Early this week, Mercury and Mars will be moving on into soul-seer Pisces, for even greater sensing of all the dimensions in play. A key to opening the doors of perception is being okay with that suspenseful place of the in-between. The old way of perceiving is being replaced, but the new is not fully defined. It's a great time to convey it through impressions, rather than analysis -- like through an art or craft medium, music, or dancing around your living room.

Astrology About.com

Medicine Cards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mercury-Mars-Neptune in Aquarius: Winds of Change   Mercury-Mars-Neptune in Aquarius: Winds of Change Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:27 am

Chance? More to come? Well...... PHEW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Mercury-Mars-Neptune in Aquarius: Winds of Change   Mercury-Mars-Neptune in Aquarius: Winds of Change Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Salmon ~ Wisdom/Inner Knowing ~ Return to your truth.

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Mercury-Mars-Neptune in Aquarius: Winds of Change   Mercury-Mars-Neptune in Aquarius: Winds of Change Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:36 am

Wow,

Kat the Salmon, I don't have that card and a few others for that matter in my personal deck. I have the first old deck of Med. Cards with Jamie Sams & David Carson. I think it's just Carson on his own now, wonder what's UP with that???? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercury-Mars-Neptune in Aquarius: Winds of Change   Mercury-Mars-Neptune in Aquarius: Winds of Change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1