Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Empty
PostSubject: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:53 am

rainbowsparkle
Crystals are mineral substances that are structured in a crystalline, geometric way that can be used for therapy as amplifiers and transformers of energy.
They can be used in a variety of ways, including wearing them on your person, by ingesting their vibration in tinctures, through holding them or meditating with them and through chakra balancing.
They can be used alone, or in conjunction with others.
They are powerful tools and it can be possible to make mistakes if they are used incorrectly or if you are unable to sense which level of healing you or another requires.
The universal law of programming crystals involves unconditional love, intention and non-attachment. Crystals must be cleansed and cared for with reverence.
They fall into the healing category of Vibrational Healing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:16 am

I love crystals. Crystals do help my my healing, but I also am looking forward to specialize in crystals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:21 am

To start with, the first crystal that you work with should be you. The work that you do on yourself is the most important work you can ever do in life. You will find the crystal that is purely ‘you’ through meditation and your clearing process will begin. This opens you up to begin working with other crystals.
Did you know that you are a crystal? Your blood and fluids are liquid crystals. Water, which makes up the vast majority of your physical being is made up of liquid crystals. This is why crystal healing is so effective and why meditation to discover this truth is the gateway to utilizing crystals in your healing journey. lb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:23 am

Nuelma wrote:
To start with, the first crystal that you work with should be you. The work that you do on yourself is the most important work you can ever do in life. You will find the crystal that is purely ‘you’ through meditation and your clearing process will begin. This opens you up to begin working with other crystals.

hmmmm this is a powerful and meaningful statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:28 am

Meditate on the statement 'I am a crystal'. It activates you. It is very profound. You may feel the physical feeling of the particles that make your body vibrating. Or you may simply feel 'something physically unusual' that you can't put your finger on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:30 am

It can feel uncomfortable too Moonie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:40 am

Crystals are more than being minerals and stones, because Crystals have a conscious on it's own. Not as highly developed as a human conscious, but more like a conscious which is on the lower end of the spectrum. So the more we tune in a befriend a crystal, the better it functions as per our desires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:52 am

Yes Moonie. high5
They are living entities that deserve our respect. They are known to many different cultures on our planet and have been called 'the bones of Mother Earth'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:02 am

Crystals have inexhaustable memories. They are even used as chips in computers and act as their memory. They remember everything - everyone that has touched them and all places that they have been. Their molecular structure makes them that way. This is the main reason that they require cleansing and purification.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Channeler
Channeler
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:43 pm

I love using crystals in my jewelry creations, or simply holding them in my hand. lb sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Which crystals are your favourite NightStar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:37 pm

To those of you that feel affinity to or are called to crystals, I ask you to ponder a question. What are the crystals asking of you?
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:34 pm

rnbwstr rainbowsparkle rnbwstr

To HEAL & connect with ONE-s " LIGHT " hugslf

Great Post bravo
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:39 pm

Everything that matters, has SPIRIT energy in it.

Even my camera has " Spirit Energy " in it NOW.

What a GEM thats turned out to BE !! !! ☀
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Astral Traveller
Astral Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:44 pm

I'm drawn to rose quartz, clear quartz and a clear yellow or golden stone, I can't pronounce it let alone spell it. Cetrine??? What does that say about me?
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:33 am

Gracie wrote:
I'm drawn to rose quartz, clear quartz and a clear yellow or golden stone, I can't pronounce it let alone spell it. Cetrine??? What does that say about me?

Wow, your right on the GEM STONE here my dear

This brought the Gem of Calcite to my mind, the colors,

I just placed a wand made out of Orange, White Calcite on a table above my head where I sleep every night about a month ago, or so. Reading this again reminded me why that Wand made of Calcite was so important in my life right NOW. Must mean it's working and I've forgot ALL-bout this wand above my head at night, taking it for granted. Then this ALL-so reminded me that I had another BE-auti-FULL piece of Green Calcite on my book s-ELF Altar, just jumping out at me, saying to me that I could REAL-ly use some of this Green Calcite ALL-so right NOW in my life, so Thank-You is in HIGH Order right NOW Gracie. This is how it works sometimes, others will trigger and connect US to what kind of HEAL-ing will BE BE-st suited for US in the moment.

Great HEAL-ing Stone that CALCITE !! !!

Thanks Again Gracie

Citrine Crystal

Citrine Double Terminated Pendant - These are beautiful Citrine double terminated pendants set in a .925 Sterling Silver band with hook. Each pendant is made from high quality citrine that has been cut and polished into a 6-sided dt crystal. Like most citrine on the market today, this citrine has been heat treated to deepen the color to a beautiful deep yellow/orange. Heat treated citrine is a very useful metaphysical stone as it is very strong and can help to clear the most difficult issues.

Powered by the Sun, Citrine warms, cleanses, and energizes. Highly protective, Citrine never needs to be cleared, making it a great tool for transmuting negative energy. The stone of success, Citrine attracts abundance and promotes wealth. You can use citrine to attract wealth by placing it in the far left corner of one's home, or in a cash box or drawer. Carried in the pocket or purse, these Tumbled Citrine Crystals can radiate their comforting vibrations outward to anyone nearby.

Most often associated with the Solar Plexus and Navel Chakras, tumbled Citrine can also be used to cleanse many of the Chakras. Citrine is great for helping one to reclaim their personal power. Many also use citrine to promote creative energy and for helping to translating these thoughts into physical manifestations. Meditation with Citrine can connect the higher self to the personal will, bringing a greater sense of purpose.

Physical and Metaphysical Properties for Crystal Pendants - Citrine Crystal DT Pendant

Properties for Stone: Citrine
Primary Chakra: ALL
Crystal System: Trigonal
Chemical Composition: SiO2 Silicon Dioxide
Astrological Sign: Aries,Gemini,Leo,Libra
Numerical Vibration: 6
Hardness: 7
Color: Non Heat Treated (natural): pale Gold,Yellow,Golden/Smoky Heat Treated: Orange,Rust,Brown
Rarity: Common
Pronunciation: SI-treen
Mineral Class: Silicates

Issues & Ailments (Physical): Gallbladder,Seasonal Affective Disorder (S.A.D.),Spleen,Circulation,Thyroid,Kidneys,Tissue Regenerator,Diabetes,Digestion,Eyes,Pancreas,Headaches
Issues & Ailments (Emotional): Comfort,Self Confidence,Self Esteem,Honesty,Hope,Inspiration,Joy,Enjoyment,Negativity,Calm,Happiness
Issues & Ailments (Spiritual): Abundance, Maximizes Energy Flow,White Light,Creativity,Manifestation,Psychic,Activates Will,

Category: Crystal Jewelry
Shape: Crystal Pendants

Tumbled Yellow Calcite - This tumbled Yellow Calcite is a light yellow color and is a nice size for carrying in your pocket or purse. These Yellow Calcite Tumbles are perfect for the pocket, purse, or medicine bag, and make great stones for body layouts.

Yellow Calcite is often used to enhance one's will and self-confidence. The sweet, subtle, and vibrant energy of these Yellow Calcite tumbled stones can sometimes be felt when placed directly on the Solar Plexus Chakra, and can infuse one with a sense of new hope and optimism to face the future. Those who can benefit most from Yellow Calcite's work on the Solar Plexus are people who are pessimistic, sarcastic, or overly analytical. People with anger management issues can meditate with Yellow Calcite to help open them up to a knowledge of Divine Love and compassion, which can soothe the fire within that often causes violence.

While Yellow Calcite is most often associated with the Solar Plexus Chakra, it can also have powerful effects on the Third-Eye Chakra, in the area of intellect, psychic abilities, and intuition. Pulling vibrational energies in from the Third-Eye, Yellow Calcite sends information from other realms down into the Solar Plexus to be assimilated into the self for the highest good. This helps those lacking self-esteem to recognize that they too have an important role to play in the organization of the Universe. Meditation with Yellow Calcite on the Third-Eye Chakra can improve the strength and accuracy of one's inner vision.

Calcite is a powerful energy amplifier and cleanser. The purifying energy of Calcite cleans out stored negative energy from a room, the body, etc. Use Calcite to clear out old energy patterns and to increase personal motivation and drive. Calcite is also a good choice for distance healing work, because it amplifies the energy being sent.

Calcite is also known as the "stone of the mind." Calcite heightens mental discernment and analysis, increases memory and learning abilities. Calcite is THE stone for students and academics, and can be indispensable at helping students to retain their lessons. Calcite is also useful during times of mental adjustments and disagreements. Calcite can show you a new way to look at a situation, easing you away from old outdated thought patterns that may be in the way of new ideas. The simplest forms of Calcite are pure white, but the presence of other compounds during formation can create beautiful colored Calcite.

Physically, Calcite has been associated with the bones and joints, and balances the amount of calcium in the body. Calcite can also help to improve the body's absorption of important vitamins and minerals.

More Crystals in our Online Catalog
- Yellow Calcite

Physical and Metaphysical Properties for Tumbled Yellow Calcite - Tumbled Stones

Properties for Stone: Yellow Calcite
Primary Chakra: Solar Plexus,Crown
Crystal System: Hexagonal
Chemical Composition: (CaCO3) Calcium Carbonate
Astrological Sign: Cancer
Numerical Vibration: 55
Hardness: 2.5 to 3
Color: Pale Gold to bright yellow
Location: South Africa,Bolivia,Brazil,China,Czech Republic,Germany,Madagascar,Mexico,Namibia,Peru,Romania,UK,USA
Rarity: Common
Pronunciation: yell-oh KAL-site
Mineral Class: Carbonates

Category: Tumbled Stones & Gemstones
Alternate Stone Name: Calcite

Healing Crystals.com
http://www.healingcrystals.com/Calcite_-_Green_Calcite.html

Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Astral Traveller
Astral Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:33 am

Not sure what I did but glad I could help! And, yea, I can see saying something to remind someone else of something important to them is pretty cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:02 am

Love, clarity and resourcefulness. ang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 pm

The crystals you speak of say that you have a loving heart, are clear of mind and have good will power. Or these stones are attractive to you because you will develop these intentions. Very true. Crystals don't lie. Nor does your attraction to them. lb
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Astral Traveller
Astral Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Cool! Maybe they can help me lose wieght and quit smoking!!!! HAHAAHA, can't expect miracles!!
I've always been attracted to crystals, first it was the clearity of the clear crystals and the beautiful prisims they cast. Then it was the Citrine's color, clearity and strength. The Rose quartz was special, when I picked it up at a rock show it made me feel like I do when I give a reading to another empath, like I'm getting a cosmic hug and then I did some research on them and found they are used to heal so in the middle of the night, when my husband was asleep, I rubbed it on him and his cancer and prayed for the cancer to go away. Now I can't say it helped to cure him but it sure didn't hurt! He had a 5% chance of living 5 more years and he is now 7 years out of chemo and he doesn't have any signs of it returning! Maybe it was the prayer and God touched him threw the stone, I don't know but if faced with the same situation, I wouldn't change a thing. He believes more now in the power of God and prayer. He no longer poopoo's my belief's either and shares a few now. I did tell him what I did while he was asleep after he was "cured"
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:43 pm

Ah but you can expect miracles Gracie because you have the power to create them - we all do! It sounds like those three crystals chose to work with you to do just that. And look what you both achieved! Even if you can't equate your husband.s healing to the stone you used, look at the miraculous change in his beliefs. That's rose quartz working it's gentle love vibration on his energy to open him to a greater awareness and acceptance of your beliefs. Rose quartz is the love stone in my eyes. Out of all the crystals I have held, it is the only one that stays cool in my hands. All the others heat up. Rose quartz has the vibration of unconditional love - it opens hearts and expands love.

Citrine has always represented wealth and abundance to me. My son calls it the money stone because it sparkles like liquid gold. It brings happiness into your life. Many people think it is an attractant of money or business opportunities, but I see it as holding the energy to bring abundance in many ways. It helps us connect with feeling secure knowing that all our needs are looked after. Imagine if you never had to worry about getting bills paid or having a home to live in or having enough groceries for the week or anything else that you need to live comfortably. This is what this stone embodies for me - it supports our needs.

Now you are probably thinking: how can a stone magically do all this? Is it going to make money appear or bring me a great new job? The answer is no, it won't. You are the one who does all that. You are the creator and manifester. The stone acts as a magnifier to focus and expand your energy and help you to bring what you need into your life. When you pray it is not the prayer that does the work of providing - it is only the tool you use to communicate your need to the Source (some might call this God or the Universe or some other name they are more comfortable with). So too, crystals are tools although ones with their own consciousness. They amplify specific energies and help us to create what we need or they bring us information on an energetic level which helps us manifest our thoughts on the physical plane. Clear quartz is like a master crystal because it holds the whole spectrum that makes up white light. This is a stone which really amplifies focus while bringing clarity. It works on a whole new level of energetic transference. It can strengthen the energies of other stones and clear the connection between you and other stones to help really amplify the thought vibrations you are using. It is like plugging a guitar into an amplifier so as to hear the music produced louder and more defined. Clear quartz is used in so many of our devices for this reason (computers, clocks, watches, radios, etc) - it holds and generates information precisely.

Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Gracie
Astral Traveller
Astral Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Very cool information. Thanks!
I'm a believer in God and that only God can create miracles so I do have to disagree with you on that I can create miracles. I do think that God uses us to create miracles but we can't create them on our own. The universe is a very big place and only God could create it and still keep his finger on our pulses or create the communal awareness that many of us feel. I seem to be able to connect with everything and everyone but I still have a problem with finding my keys and connecting to fish.... There is a fellow on another site that wants to connect with one of his dead fish and no matter how hard I try, I still get, "What am I doing in this bubble? Why can't I swim past this?" I can't tell him that... He really loved that fish! I can't even tell what kind of fish it was.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:43 pm

I can respect your views Gracie Cool

Yes, I understand your dilemma with the fish. I guess if you ask for guidance on how to deliver the message then maybe that could offer a solution? I know discretion is a large part of learning how to give readings. On the one hand people want to know all that comes through, yet on the other hand the information may not be easy to deliver or for them to hear.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Gracie
Astral Traveller
Astral Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 pm

Luckily, he hasn't pressed the issue to much but I want to be reassuring and kind, but fish? It's food... Yea, I'm not a vegitarian... I lived on an old fashion farm where we treated all animals with respect until we ate them and I have no problem with that. It hurts my heart to think of how animals are treated now but fish and birds, I have a hard time finding any empathy for. Our chickens and turkeys were really nasty and mean no matter how you treated them. Ducks on the other hand were pretty sweet and trainable, even the wild ones.
Thanks for respecting my beliefs, I try to respect everyone elses too.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:41 am

I love crystals! I'm drawn to different ones at different times. I go through phases of wearing a particular crystal, until I feel that it's work is done and another takes its place. Right now, I have a pale amethyst (the one I talked about on another thread). I feel that this is an important stone for me right now. For two years I've worn a moonstone pendant that was a spirit gift to me. I also wear a moonstone ring and a moonstone earring. I also have another, special, pair of moonstone earrings that I've never worn. For a long time I was completely and utterly drawn to moonstones, as though I was thirsty for their energy. I now don't think I need any more moonstones, but I will continue to wear the ones I have. I've also been sleeping with a moonstone and a smokey quartz under my pillow at night.

Tiger's eye interests me and makes me feel good. It is a strong stone for manifestation, I find. I call my tiger's eye my 'wishing stone'. I carry it in my pocket when I want to feel strong, grounded and protected. A couple of people have commented how powerful my tiger's eye is, but I feel that it matches my energy nicely. I also have a turquoise and tiger's eye ankle bracelet that I made, after being shown it in a dream. I wear it when I want to feel grounded and safe, and at the same time spiritually 'connected'.

Other than that, I've just been through a phase of constantly wearing a clear quartz and a citrine. The pale amethyst has replaced these.

I feel that my crystals support me throughout my different phases of personal growth, helping me to be aware of where I'm at and where I need to go. They want me to heal and to grow.

Saying the phrase "I am a crystal" made my legs tingle. rnbwstr I'd never thought of the human body in this way before, so you've opened up a whole new level of insight for me. I think I'll need to sit on the idea for a while before I fully assimilate it. Thank you! It really opens things up in an interesting way.

rainbow2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next