Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:53 am

You know what - I think I've actually experienced that complete feeling of 'being a crystal'. I've talked about it before at Light Warriors, but it was about 15 years ago when I went to a prayer group. I saw a misty purplish haze in the middle of the room, and then after it faded and I went outside I realised it was like my whole body was lit up with sparkles inside. Like millions of tiny crystalline stars twinkling, all inside my body but throughout a dimension that was also NOT my body. To say that the feeling was extremely beautiful, doesn't begin to describe how beautiful it actually was. I also felt incredibly light, like I was just bouncing along, and I felt in some strange way that I was effortlessly very strong (although I was light and sparkly!), like nothing could ever hurt me. And I wasn't and still am not particularly "religious", so there was no aspect of me getting 'caught up' in the prayer and finding my way into the experience that way. It was totally spontaneous. Anyway, it's occured to me that because of it I'm very familiar with the experience of being like a crystal!
rnbwstr
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:27 pm

And a Like a Star @ heaven CRYSTAL GEM Like a Star @ heaven at that !! !!

Let your " GEM LIGHT SHINE " Wink

Cool
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:23 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: The Icosahedro   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:38 pm

February 2009 Newsletter - The Icosahedron

Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Icosahedron

This month, we continue our series on the Platonic Solids. Below is an article on the fifth platonic solid; the Icosahedron.

ICOSAHEDRON

Physical Qualities of the Icosahedron
The Icosahedron is the last in this series of the five Platonic Solid shapes. It contains 20 faces, 12 vertices and 30 edges. This symmetrical solid is made up 20 equilateral triangles.

Interestingly enough, the Icosahedron and the Dodecahedron both have the same number of edges (30) with the number of faces and vertices being reversed (Dodecahedron has 12 faces and 20 vertices Icosahedron has 20 faces and 12 vertices).

Platonic Solids
Platonic Solids are a set of five, three dimensional, shapes that date back to the Greek mathematician Pythagoras and later named after the Greek Philosopher Plato. The Tetrahedron, Cube, Octahedron, Dodecahedron and Icosahedron each have unique characteristics, in that the sides, edges and angles are all congruent. In other words, all sides are equal, the angles are the same and the faces are identical.

It was the great Greek Philosopher, Plato, who paired each of the platonic solids with a classical element (fire, earth, water, air, and ethers/Universe). He believed that these three dimensional shapes were the building blocks to the creation of everything—in us, around us and beyond. If you view a 3-D model of any of the elements contained in the periodic tables, you will see that each has a crystalline structure at the Atomic level made up of these Platonic Solids shapes.

Metaphysical aspects of the Icosahedron
The Icosahedron, in keeping with Plato’s associations, represents the element of Water. Water is all about movement, flow, and change. Water moves easily from a gas to a liquid to a solid. It can be visible one minute and invisible the next.

The Icosahedron is also linked to the Sacral Chakra. This is the Chakra that is connected with emotions, and sexuality. It is the center of creativity on both the physical and mental realms. The Sacral Chakra is also associated with all of the fluids and liquids, which nurture the body.

This shape can assist in enhancing the creative thought process. It may assist in unblocking and removing any emotional stressors that have cut off the creative energies.

The Icosahedron will also help to understand emotions as they arise. Since the Sacral Chakra is the center of emotions, the energy of the Icosahedron can assist in observing the emotions, allowing a clear insight as to why they arise and how to react instead of using patterned responses taught by ego and/or conditioning.

It is a perfect piece to use when working with the energies of physical healing to find balance and harmony, especially in the areas of fertility and reproduction.

Suggested Metaphysical Uses for the Icosahedron
From a physical healing aspect, the Icosahedron could be used in a healing session where fertility is an issue. Place the Icosahedron directly on or over the Sacral Chakra area to remove any blockages or murky energies within the area. If there are any strong emotions attached to these issues, the Icosahedron will help to clear these as well.

For those with creativity issues, such as writer’s block or that mental wall that can occur in the process of creating—Simply sit still while holding an Icosahedron, clearing your mind of all judgments and ego. The shape and the energy contained within will help to break free from these constraints.

This shape would also be an excellent bathing companion, as it will infuse the water with healing energies. This, in fact, is one of my favorite ways to utilize the Icosahedron when I find myself stuck in the creative process. Place directly into a warm bath for a few minutes before submerging the body.

Wearing a wrapped Icosahedron pendant, allowing it to come into contact with your skin is an excellent partner to have when doing intense work on emotional reactions and how ego/old programming affect your responses. It is like a teacher in that it allows you to view the situation, see your old reactions, become aware of the pattern, and formulate alternate and emotionally healthy responses. It is an intense and eye opening experience!

As with all of the Platonic Solids, the Icosahedron is a perfect meditation tool. Place this shape in front of you at eye level and look intently into its center. Information and ideas will flow as you merge into the energy of the Icosahedron. You may even find yourself within the shape itself; gaining a unique perspective into the questions whose answers you seek.

Closing Comments for the Icosahedron
The Icosahedron is an amazing tool that teaches us to “go with the flow” allowing the freedom of expression, creation, and the challenge of change to move through us effortlessly.

Written by Kristi Huggins, Author for Healing Crystals

Healing Crystals.com
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Icosohedron_Platonic_Solid_1

Icosahedron Platonic Solid Crystal - Clear Quartz "Extra" quality -
Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Icosohedron_crystal

This is cut and polished Icosahedron crystal is made from extra high quality Clear Quartz Crystal from Brazil. The Icosahedron's shape can be found in nature in the form of various viruses. It can be used as a meditation aid, either by holding it in the palm of your hand and/or by studying it and projecting the self into the crystal. Plato assigned the Icosahedron to represent the element of water, and it is said to offer help in balancing the emotions. Working with the Icosahedron can also help facilitate a regenerating, healing energy into physical reality.

It is a polyhedron, made up of twenty equilateral triangles that are arranged around a single point, with twelve vertices, thirty edges, and twenty faces. The Icosahedron is the fourth most simplest solid that can be created in 3D, and is one of the Platonic Solids, as defined by Plato over 2300 years ago (427-347BC). Platonic Solids are all of the three-dimensional solid shapes that you can create using faces that are identical regular polygons. These Platonic Solid shapes are also known as three-dimensional polytopes, and are said to carry the Sacred Geometry that is believed to be the secret language of the Universe.

Extremely popular metaphysically, Clear Quartz is known as the "Master Healer", with its very high vibration, and is the most versatile healing stone among all crystals. Quartz is said to be the most powerful healing stone of the mineral kingdom, able to work on any condition. Clear Quartz is known as the "Stone of Power" and amplifies any energy or intention. Clear Quartz is said to protect against negativity, attune to your higher self, and relieve pain. This extra, high quality Clear Quartz, amplifies the Sacred Geometry energies within these Icosahedrons, making them ideal for all kinds of spiritual work.

Sacred Geometry is found in nature, in art, and in ancient civilizations. It can be seen in crop circles, classic art, prayer wheels, mandalas, and DNA. It is found in the grand design of the cosmos (as evidenced by the relationships between the planets in our own solar system) and is thought by many to be the language of the Creator. Some scientists theorize that Sacred Geometry is proof of a holographic universe. Connecting with Sacred Geometry is said to wake up the sleeping memory of our true, infinite selves.

Many people believe that enlightenment can be achieved through the study of Sacred Geometry. Looking at any of the endless examples of Sacred Geometry in existence can resonate with one's deeper self, bringing about new patterns of thought and a deep knowing of the perfection and cohesion of the Universe. By meditating with any or all of the Platonic Solids, one can form a deep connection with the nature of our universe, and easily find ways to incorporate this new knowledge into daily life. The Sacred Geometry of these cuts combined with the Sacred Geometry inherent in the Quartz crystalline formation creates quite a powerful metaphysical piece!

More Crystals in our Online Catalog
- Clear Quartz

Physical and Metaphysical Properties for Icosahedron Platonic Solid - Clear & Smokey Quartz "Extra"

Properties for Stone: Clear Quartz
Primary Chakra: ALL
Crystal System: Trigonal
Chemical Composition: SiO2 Silicon Dioxide
Astrological Sign: ALL
Numerical Vibration: 4,7
Hardness: 7
Color: Clear,Colorless,White
Rarity: Common
Pronunciation: kwarts
Mineral Class: Silicates
Issues & Ailments (Physical): Thyroid,AIDS/HIV,Pain,Pineal Gland,Heartburn,Immune system,Burns,Kidneys,Memory,Vertigo
Issues & Ailments (Emotional): Acceptance,Emotional Balance,Friendship,Perseverance,Harmony,Emotional Healing,Stabilize Emotions,Stress/Tension,Joy
Issues & Ailments (Spiritual): Affirmation Statements,Amplify Healing/Prayers/Wishes,Attract Angels,Spiritual Awakening,Shamanic Healing,Higher Realms,Receptivity to Spirit Guides,Higher Consciousness/Self,Higher Realms,Spiritual Guidance,Humility,Inner Child,Unity,Increase Consciousne

Shape: Platonic Solids
Shape: Sacred Geometry Crystals
Category: Cut & Polished Crystals
Shape: Icosahedron

Healing Crystals.com
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:12 pm

DODECAHEDRON

Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Dodecahedron

Physical Qualities of the Dodecahedron

The Dodecahedron is the fourth in the series of the five Platonic Solid shapes. It contains 12 faces, 20 vertices and 30 edges. The Dodecahedron (along with its dual partner, the Icosahedron) is the closest of the Platonic Solids to mimic the shape of the sphere. Each of its faces are shaped in the form of a Pentagon.

Each of the five sides of the Pentagon could be said to represent one of the platonic solids. The number 12 is found numerous times in art, literature, music and metaphysical/spiritual connections.

Platonic Solids

Platonic Solids are a set of five, three dimensional, shapes that date back to the Greek mathematician Pythagoras and later named after the Greek Philosopher Plato. The Tetrahedron, Cube, Octahedron, Dodecahedron and Icosahedron each have unique characteristics, in that all sides are equal, the angles are the same and the faces are identical.

It was the great Greek Philosopher, Plato, who paired each of the platonic solids with a classical element (fire, earth, water, air, and ethers/Universe). He believed that these three dimensional shapes were the building blocks to the creation of everything—in us, around us and beyond.

Metaphysical aspects of the Dodecahedron

Plato described the Dodecahedron as the shape, "... god used for arranging the constellations on the whole heaven". Aristotle added a fifth element, “ether” and postulated that the heavens were made of this element. The Dodecahedron represents the aspects of the Universe (Divine Creation) and is connected with the higher chakras (6th, 7th and above), which hold the energies of meditation, awareness, awakening, higher consciousness and Spiritual Ascension.

The shape of the Dodecahedron is linked to the Higher Self/Divine/All That Is and is a perfect tool to use in meditation and connection with this Source energy. The energy held within the Dodecahedron will raise the holder/users vibration up to meet its own. This allows for a state of connection to Higher Self/Source.

Due to its similarity in overall shape to the sphere (much like its dual, the Icosahedron) the energy will be a gentle one, emanating from all sides in equal proportions. This is very helpful when using the Dodecahedron for healing or meditation, as the entire space around you is filled with this energy vibration.

Suggested Metaphysical Uses for the Dodecahedron

The Dodecahedron would be most helpful when raising the energy vibration is needed.

Hold a quartz Dodecahedron as you sit in silence to attain a deep meditative state. Readers of all types may use an Amethyst Dodecahedron to access the higher self/consciousness and receive information from source.

A Rose Quartz Dodecahedron can be used to let go of ego when it stands in the way of what is in the highest good for all. Understanding this vibration of “All That Is” may assist when the physical “being” is pulled into old programming/conditioning by ego. When your ego becomes an issue, simply sit with this Dodecahedron to move out of the ego vibration and into the true higher self. This allows you to observe the situation from a completely different aspect.

Use a Dodecahedron in your healing practice to allow your clients’ energy vibration to effortlessly open to a state of wellness and wholeness. This vibration will allow the flow of energies to go exactly where they are needed and infuse the client with health and well being.

Create a grid using the Dodecahedron. Use a combination of Rose Quartz and Green Aventurine tumbles placed in a circle around a Dodecahedron to fill your space (and beyond) with the energies of Universal Love and Compassion.

To access your Higher Self/Source, try placing pieces of Amethyst and Quartz in a large circle. Sit in the middle of this circle while holding a Dodecahedron. This is a powerful meditation vibration.

I would even suggest placing a Rose Quartz or Amethyst Dodecahedron under your pillow while you sleep. Many times information from Higher Self/Source is presented during dream time. Make sure to have a journal or tape recorder handy.

Closing Comments for the Dodecahedron

The Dodecahedron is an expression of life and consciousness, allowing us to go beyond the physical vibrations of the body and to reconnect with the higher vibration of our true nature.

Written by Kristi Huggins, Author for Healing Crystals

Healing Crystals.com
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:29 pm

DODECAHEDRON

Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Dodecahedron_Platonic_Solid_1

Dodecahedron Platonic Solid - Clear & Smokey Quartz "Extra" - This cut and polished Dodecahedron Crystal is made from extra high quality quartz from Brazil.

The Dodecahedron is a great source of inspiration for many students of metaphysics. It can be seen as the perfect unification of the cube and the sphere, and thus between the finite and the infinite. Plato assigned the Dodecahedron to the element of Ether, or Spirit, while some prefer to ascribe it to the Universe. In either case, meditating with the Dodecahedron can bring the contemplation of the universe, as well as a sense of wholeness.

The Dodecahedron is a polyhedron, made up of twelve equilateral pentagons around a central point, and has twenty vertices and thirty edges. The Dodecahedron is the most complex solid that can be created in 3D from the same equilateral, equiangular polygons, and is one of the Platonic Solids, as defined by Plato over 2300 years ago (427-347BC). Platonic Solids are all of the three-dimensional solid shapes that you can create using faces that are identical regular polygons. These Platonic Solid shapes are also known as three-dimensional polytopes, and are said to carry the Sacred Geometry that is believed to be the secret language of the Universe.

Extremely popular metaphysically, Clear Quartz is known as the "Master Healer", with its very high vibration, and is the most versatile healing stone among all crystals. Quartz is said to be the most powerful healing stone of the mineral kingdom, able to work on any condition. Clear Quartz is known as the "Stone of Power" and amplifies any energy or intention. Clear Quartz is said to protect against negativity, attune to your higher self, and relieve pain. This extra, high quality Clear Quartz, amplifies the Sacred Geometry energies within these Dodecahedrons, making them ideal for all kinds of spiritual work.

Sacred Geometry is found in nature, in art, and in ancient civilizations. It can be seen in crop circles, classic art, prayer wheels, mandalas, and DNA. It is found in the grand design of the cosmos (as evidenced by the relationships between the planets in our own solar system) and is thought by many to be the language of the Creator. Some scientists theorize that Sacred Geometry is proof of a holographic universe. Connecting with Sacred Geometry is said to wake up the sleeping memory of our true, infinite selves.

Many people believe that enlightenment can be achieved through the study of Sacred Geometry. Looking at any of the endless examples of Sacred Geometry in existence can resonate with one's deeper self, bringing about new patterns of thought and a deep knowing of the perfection and cohesion of the Universe. By meditating with any or all of the Platonic Solids, one can form a deep connection with the nature of our universe, and easily find ways to incorporate this new knowledge into daily life. The Sacred Geometry of these cuts combined with the Sacred Geometry inherent in the Quartz crystalline formation creates quite a powerful metaphysical piece!

More Crystals in our Online Catalog
- Clear Quartz

Physical and Metaphysical Properties for Dodecahedron Platonic Solid - Clear & Smokey Quartz "Extra"

Properties for Stone: Clear Quartz
Primary Chakra: ALL
Crystal System: Trigonal
Chemical Composition: SiO2 Silicon Dioxide
Astrological Sign: ALL
Numerical Vibration: 4,7
Hardness: 7
Color: Clear,Colorless,White
Rarity: Common
Pronunciation: kwarts
Mineral Class: Silicates
Issues & Ailments (Physical): Thyroid,AIDS/HIV,Pain,Pineal Gland,Heartburn,Immune system,Burns,Kidneys,Memory,Vertigo
Issues & Ailments (Emotional): Acceptance,Emotional Balance,Friendship,Perseverance,Harmony,Emotional Healing,Stabilize Emotions,Stress/Tension,Joy
Issues & Ailments (Spiritual): Affirmation Statements,Amplify Healing/Prayers/Wishes,Attract Angels,Spiritual Awakening,Shamanic Healing,Higher Realms,Receptivity to Spirit Guides,Higher Consciousness/Self,Higher Realms,Spiritual Guidance,Humility,Inner Child,Unity,Increase Consciousne

Shape: Sacred Geometry Crystals
Shape: Dodecahedron
Category: Cut & Polished Crystals

Healing Crystals.com
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:33 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:40 am

I suppose this post of mine could be put in the 'talk to the elementals' thread. I talk to my crystals and they speak back. I also talk to other rocks and stones. They all speak 'earth' to me. I love them all with my whole heart. mdt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:44 am

My personal favourite is amethyst. The good all-rounder. But I do enjoy the energies of many others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies   Vibrational Healing:  Crystal Therapies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vibrational Healing: Crystal Therapies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2