Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's draining your energy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

What's draining your energy?  Empty
PostSubject: What's draining your energy?    What's draining your energy?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:35 am

"Energy is equal to desire and purpose."

-- Sheryl Adams

What people, events or things drain your energy? What part of you is not going with the flow? What are you resisting?

Plug your energy leaks and experience what it feels like to work on all cylinders.

"Everything you are against weakens you. Everything you are for empowers you."

-- Wayne Dyer

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: What's draining your energy?    What's draining your energy?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:37 am

Solane Star wrote:
"Everything you are against weakens you. Everything you are for empowers you."

-- Wayne Dyer

Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: What's draining your energy?    What's draining your energy?  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:28 pm

How does that last statement work? If I am for violence, animal mutilation and genocide, then that empowers me??? Shocked How about if i am for apathy and allowing others to suffer and sort their own crap out, does that too empower me? How about I pass a car accident with someone trapped inside the vehicle injured and I keep going thinking 'well someone else will come along eventually and they will probably know more first aid than me so it will be better for the person injured' - does that empower me??

Look, I am all for positive thinking when it is constructive and universal but this statement that what you are for, empowers you is about as banal and misrepresenting as the information at the start of the book 'The Secret' which basically gives people with less than positive motives equal opportunity to manifest their desires. It is time we actually thought about what we are reading from a balanced universal perspective and not just through the rose-coloured lenses of new age positivity. Right down to the use of duality and words such as 'good' and 'bad'. I mean alot of people still think of death as bad when it is a naturally occurring part of life. Life IS. Death IS. our perspective makes them anything other than that.

And a word on energy drain - there can be external things that accumulate internally like toxins in our food etc that cause our energy to be interrupted, or how about solar flares and changes in the energetic gridlines that cross the planet's surface? What would be more beneficial is becoming aware of what is affecting our energy flow at any given time. Plugging to me insinuates stopping, not healing. Sometimes those blockages have purpose especially if they lead to experiences which aid your soul's growth and understanding and ultimate expansion.

No offence meant by my post towards you Solane dear. I am simply offering up my personal opinion in the interest of wider thought study
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/

PostSubject: Re: What's draining your energy?    What's draining your energy?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:39 am

Hrm, I was under the impression that Solane's post was rather aimed at me, and the fact that I have (in the final analysis) wasted a lot of energy, drained myself, in useless pursuits elsewhere on the 'Net. Did I catch that ball, Solane, or am I just being neurotic? In either case, I found it good advice when looked at from that perspective.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: What's draining your energy?    What's draining your energy?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:15 am

Okay, well I was not aware it was a personally-directed post. I was looking at the big picture and suggesting that there was some ambiguity to the statements made in the post. You can take or leave my opinion - it is just that after all :ptrght: an opinion.

I don't mean to sound argumentative or nasty. I just find there is something missing in what is being said. By all means, if you feel your energy lagging then try gathering your resources and re-focusing them. How often do we hold on to things that no longer serve us out of sheer habit only to find the energy ebbing away fruitlessly? There comes a point where letting go serves us better than holding on.

Which brings me full circle to the cynicism and contradictions I am ruminating in my head. I held onto this idea that my beliefs were rock solid and moving towards the light would improve my life only to find that life does not support my ideas. I cannot walk this earth acting like a saint when I know I have my failings. Being aware of that, I also cannot continue the hypocrisy by bleating out things I no longer believe in. And so, I question what I read. I speak my thoughts. It is not my intention to offend anyone. I am simply trying to be authentic. pec
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's draining your energy?    What's draining your energy?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:18 am

No worries. :)

Again, I'm not certain to whom it was directed, if to anyone at all. That was just *my* initial impression. And it doesn't really matter...

You're so full of concern right now. Too bad you can't see yourself through my eyes at this moment. You're on the right track and can't see it, full of self-doubt and self-judgement, which you fear will be reflected back at you from others. And that's okay, really -- it must be a necessary process for you right now. I'm sorry it causes such discomfort. Sooner or later something will give, and you'll let it go. When that happens, you'll be amazed at what was forming beneath it, as in a cocoon...

Now be patient and don't force it. Take some advice from your own signature, if you can. Wink
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: What's draining your energy?    What's draining your energy?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Surrounded by people keeping secrets or acting two-faced or wearing their hatred openly - that is the environment I find myself in. Goddamn potholes of life that just won't allow me to drive around them... scratch I don't need to second guess anything - I have come to trust in the knowledge that nothing is as it seems. I am disheartened by the illusions.

I think your signature sums me up more than mine does....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's draining your energy?    What's draining your energy?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1