Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: Empty
PostSubject: What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon:   What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:00 am

What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: 004ee10

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon:   What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:01 am

What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: 009ee10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon:   What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:03 am

What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: 065ee10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon:   What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:04 am

What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: 115ee10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon:   What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:07 am

What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: 210ee10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon:   What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:09 am

What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: 228ee10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon:   What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:11 am

What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: 272ee10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon:   What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:45 am

This Aries Moon I FEEL I graduated with my personal " Aries s-elf Lessons ". I've had a many Aries lessons in this life time, BE-ing I'm a Taurus and ALL, thats pretty good. Lessons with the " s-ELF ", Aries teaches. Lord knows I've ALL-most lost mys-elf a few times and find out that I had to go and find " mys-ELF " again. Where did she go !! !! :suspect: My Mate is also a Double Aries, BE-ing born Year of the Dragon and me also BE-ing a Dragon, born Year of the Dragon also. Year of the Dragon gives one the Astrology sign Aries in Chinese. Anyways I feel I passed and completed some of my lessons with my most inner s-ELF, and the Aries Moon this year was gifting me with it's Shinning
* LIGHT *

I'm so THANK-FULL Like a Star @ heaven hugslf Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon:   What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:07 am

high5 Beautiful work Solane. And the photography is stunning as well. I have had more Aries partners than any other star sign and generally I do not get along well with them. My last mate was a Taurus like myself but acted more like an Aries. I feel like I cut my final ties from him the night of the full moon when I cut all my long dark hair off that he so loved. I took back me!! bunny

Coincidence: Looking down this thread at your photos in sequence, tells the story of my journey. I started like the first moon in the shadows behind the trees and finally emerged to shine like the last photo. You have an enigmatic way of symbolising messages through your camera lens hon. I hope you never stop seeing the world through it send luv
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon:   What emergied for me this Aries Full Moon: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1