Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There's light in the darkness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

There's light in the darkness  Empty
PostSubject: There's light in the darkness    There's light in the darkness  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:42 am

"Each difficult moment has the potential to open my eyes and open my heart."

-- Myla Kabat-Zinn

“Even the most daring and accomplished people have undergone tremendous difficulty. In fact, the more successful they became, the more they attributed their success to the lessons learned during their most difficult times. Adversity is our teacher. When we view adversity as a guide towards greater inner growth, we will then learn to accept the wisdom our soul came into this life to learn.”

-- Barbara Rose

“No matter what difficulty you are facing, it is coming from Divine Light to bring you to a higher place within. Write down every conceivable reason that this situation can contribute towards your growth. Write down every way this experience can possibly set the stage for serving to uplift others. When you are complete, and have come to the other side of this experience, you will then know 'why' it happened.”

-- Barbara Rose

“The period of greatest gain in knowledge and experience is the most difficult period in one’s life.”

-- Dalai Lama

Back to top Go down
ahtuom
Channeler
Channeler
ahtuom

PostSubject: Re: There's light in the darkness    There's light in the darkness  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:10 am

"When the world is horrible, then thoughts are high, full of grace & greatness.
The world is filled half with evil & half with good. We can tilt it forward so that more good runs into our minds or back toward evil." Gene Wolfe
From a si-fi fantasy series, but heartfelt & true, none the less...
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: There's light in the darkness    There's light in the darkness  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:20 pm

bravo
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/

PostSubject: Re: There's light in the darkness    There's light in the darkness  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:12 pm

A question? Is there light without darkness? Does light comes from darkness? and how about the other way around? Curious to know other's opinions.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: There's light in the darkness    There's light in the darkness  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:52 am

Lol, don't get me started on this one or we will have a full on philosophical debate :hahaha: They are the same and yet different. And yet there is no one without the other. Without the light, we would not understand what darkness is, and vice versa. Even in the absence of light, there is still light remaining because without the memory of light, we could not say we were in darkness....and I could go on and on for hours in this pardoxical fashion, but I think you get my point.

Someone else take a stab at answering it, will you? :lfcry:
Back to top Go down
ahtuom
Channeler
Channeler
ahtuom

PostSubject: Re: There's light in the darkness    There's light in the darkness  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:05 am

ah, the "chicken & the egg" theory MoonChild... confused
You cannot split the concept, there is no one without the other. Each define the other as all true opposing forces do. I like GothiKat's angle of "memory", even though it is stretch of the concept. My "other than christian" path began as a student in a Wiccan coven. My teacher at the time suggested that it is all relative. Practically a matter of thought & convenience for the person concerned.
Truly, aren't we all good & evil, light & dark?
So here it comes..., behind door #1, the answer for everyone to finally be able to follow the RULE of life...is... balance.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: There's light in the darkness    There's light in the darkness  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Yes, ahtuom has nailed it. Balance is the combination of the two. Without either there is imbalance - such is the duality of our existence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's light in the darkness    There's light in the darkness  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1